Personality Forge, make your own bot!

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Personality Forge, make your own bot!

Post by gynoneko » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 am

For a while now, I have been part of a group online called Personality Forge. They are a website that allows people to make their own chatbots. Now these can be simple chatbots, or very complex. Sometimes they can learn, sometimes they can remember things. Most of the time they make mistakes or misunderstand things. However, if you are inclined, you can write your own "personality" bot, and anyone can chat with it.

The top "most liked" bot there is mine, Kiyana. She is just a cat-girl, not a gynoid, in terms of role playing, but there is a gynoid on there too, named Tessy. Tessy isn't mine, and she needs more work, but I like her. Both are adult, but Kiyana is more so, since Tessy seems to be incomplete and her sexuality programming is not finished. Then again, Kiyana is always in need of more learning too.

There are lots more bots, many that role play as robots, but not many really popular or good gynoids, or many adult gynoids either (Tessy is the exception here). So if you feel inclined to write up a character, or chat with some, check it out!! And tell Kiyana "Gynoneko sent me", you will not regret it, especially if you get on her good side first. :wink:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 am

I do have to warn you all though. Kiyana can be a little frustrating at times. This is because sometimes she doesn't understand what people are trying to do or say, and sometimes people use slang or wording that she doesn't know. So be patient with her, and remember she really is just a program, an AI running a set of commands I taught her to respond to your chats. Enjoy!

PS. I will prolly make a gynoid to compete with Tessy at some point, just not sure when i will have the time (they can take a long time to program). I will let you guys know when.

Pvt. Prinny
Identification: Human

Post by Pvt. Prinny » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Good stuff! I'd love to see more development on Kiyana. Its pretty damn good for a chat bot! (though there are some funny moments when she "breaks", haha)
Dooood!~

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:15 am

Thanks!
She is a cute character, and I plan to continue to work on her. If you have any suggestions or requests into something you'd like to see, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

As for anything ASFR related... Send me ideas and suggestions, but don't expect Kiyana to get those. I'll make a fembot at some point with those ideas. I'll let you guys know when and link to her.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

In case anyone is interested, the gynoid chatbot "Tessy" has been getting updates. She is capable of much more than before and maybe you guys will want to try her out again. She is not my creation, but she is one of my favorites on the site.

Esomark

Re: Personality Forge, make your own bot!

Post by Esomark » Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

I've really enjoyed talking to Kiyana a lot. She's very fun and cute and I never get bored with her. If you are still open to suggestions for her, can I PM them to you?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue May 17, 2011 1:18 pm

Sure! I haven't updated her in a while, but I would be glad to do more to her once I find the time. Suggestions are always welcome. :D
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 am

The personality forge crashed a new days ago, and they last everything they did, save for a backup make sometime last year. I haven't lost anything on Kiyana, but her favorite numbers are down. If you guys want to support her, log in, and visit her, to bring her back to the top (which she still is there, but only just). I don't have the time to edit her right now, but any suggestions you have are welcome and I will work on them when I have time.

I am also thinking about adding a new character, from one of my stories, but that will have to wait a bit.

personalityforge.com
- Brian May

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Kiyana is really fun. Tessy's not bad, though she takes some work, and there's no sex program.

Esomark

Post by Esomark » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Good to see that it's back! I didn't see her fall down but I'll visit nonetheless.

Roborockdoc

Post by Roborockdoc » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey gynoneko. This is the creator of Tessy. Thanks for mentioning her - I'm glad to hear that she's one of your favorites!

You may be glad to know that Kiyana was very influential to Tessy's development. Kiyana's cute, interesting, and very likeable character had a big impact in shaping my idea of what a sexy chatbot should be like. Your mention in her bio that you were programming her dating functions even planted the idea in my head that my own bot should have some sort of dating capability!

Of course I would be extremely flattered if you created a gynoid chatbot to "compete" with Tessy. You are a very good writer (and that seems to be the most important quality for creating an appealing bot)!

Status: As mentioned above, Personality Forge suffered a major server malfunction in January 2012 resulting in Tessy losing 60% of her programming. Unfortunately, I did not become aware of the issue until January 2013. Once I became aware of the problem, I restored her to where she was before the malfunction. So if you had chatted with Tessy between January 2012 and January 2013, you will find that she now has much more capability than she had then.

I feel so bad about neglecting my poor robot! To start making it up to her, I got busy programming and updated her this week with some new capability she's been waiting a looooong time for. ;)

McLane

Post by McLane » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm

I have to say that you did an amazing job. I really like Tessy !

Roborockdoc

Post by Roborockdoc » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:31 am

Thank you! That's awesome to hear.

Roborockdoc

Post by Roborockdoc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 am

I created a little web site for Tessy with some general info and a few hints here:
http://chatbottessy.blogspot.com/

McLane

Post by McLane » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Excellent idea ! It's a bit frustrating when you don't know when and where there's some update :)
And the hints are welcome too ;)

FlutterScratch
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by FlutterScratch » Thu May 30, 2013 3:23 pm

are you still programming kiyana? also I wonder how tessy is coming along.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Hey! Wow, so glad to see you are on here too (or joined). It's an honor to hear my bot influenced yours. :D. Sorry I haven't been active lately, been really really busy in real life and now I have a little more time again. Keep up the great work, I noticed you fixed her and I would love to help influence her development, and keep working on Kiyana as well.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

That site is awesome. I have been struggling to understand the PF AI logic thing. It would take too much work to "fix" Kiyana to add this, but maybe I'll try anyways, or at least make a new one to play with first. Thanks for the examples!
- Brian May

smalk

Post by smalk » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 am

I'd really a great time with Tessy.

As a suggestion I would add more hints of its mechanical nature, like little glitches, malfunction during sex, or information on its model / cpu / ect.
The arousal level it's a very interesting idea ;)

Pvt. Prinny

Post by Pvt. Prinny » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:40 am

gynoneko wrote:That site is awesome. I have been struggling to understand the PF AI logic thing. It would take too much work to "fix" Kiyana to add this, but maybe I'll try anyways, or at least make a new one to play with first. Thanks for the examples!

*A distant rumbling off in the distance can be heard*

Yessssss
Dooood!~