Comission Info

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Nathan

Comission Info

Post by Nathan » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Please look down, thank you.

Tek~ (formally known as Nathan :P)
Last edited by Nathan on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:55 am

is there A page where i can see your work?
I would love to discuss maybe having some work done for future website/covers
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 am

whoops sorry about the late reply, here's one of my DA sites :D

Nathan

http://mctek.deviantart.com/

Nathan

Re: Comission Info

Post by Nathan » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 pm

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:23 am

I have a few short story ideas that could benefit from your treatment
- but a few questions to clarify
  • Could I also get copies of my images without the word bubbles and text? (I'm interested in utilizing mouseover events to pop-up the text)
  • I'd like to see how much detail you would want to put into your pages, and into panels on pages divided in 2,3,or 4
  • With Metrobay Comix or custom videos, we know we should not distribute copies - I would like to share mine, even to encourage a writer or video producer to develop the themes further
If sharing is okay, I would like to encourage collaboration within FC, to share ideas, and the cost, and compose stories we'd like to see.

Without the bubbles, and with an extra alternate panel or page, collaboration can even occur when contributors want to see crucial differences in the nature of the story (hero vs. villain; built vs. transformed)

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 pm

My bad, sorry for the really late reply, real life issues kicking me hard, let me see here.
Could I also get copies of my images without the word bubbles and text? (I'm interested in utilizing mouseover events to pop-up the text)
Generally I send raws of rendered pages as a means to show progress, most of the time those raws have not had any postwork done to them, so they are pretty rough from the final completed page or image.
I'd like to see how much detail you would want to put into your pages, and into panels on pages divided in 2,3,or 4
I try to put in as much detail as i can according to how you want the comic to flow and so forth, While i don't do panel work typically seen in traditional comic book work you can add up to 4 panels per page, especially when you need to tell alot in one page. The trick is finding a good middle ground on those type of pages, so that you have a good balance of clean thought out shots and shots that move the story along.
With Metrobay Comix or custom videos, we know we should not distribute copies - I would like to share mine, even to encourage a writer or video producer to develop the themes further
If sharing is okay, I would like to encourage collaboration within FC, to share ideas, and the cost, and compose stories we'd like to see.
Actually we already had major problems with people stealing from Metrobay Comix and myself. We already had to ask to have files taken down from the torrent forums and from our own FTP as well. This is something i did talk to Metrobay Comix owners Doc Robo and Finister Foul, and we do not believe it is a good idea at this time to offer content in that way as both myself and Metrobay Comix have just started our small businesses.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Here also a test image I've been working on. Atm I trying to work on the kinks on the glowing seams. Having some luck. Let me know what you think.

Tek~

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:54 am

Looks pretty good to me too
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Brytestar » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:22 am

I agree it does look good. Thank you for sharing that.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:40 am

Just letting you guys know I'm going to start offering 2D art commissions as well. So in addition to Poser art I offer you guys, I will also accept work for 2D as well. There will be some differences between the content I do for Poser and content for 2D, the main thing will be the level of erotic content. In the case of Poser, that hasn't changed barring again what I find ok and not ok. Where as 2D art must stay within in a mature pg-13 level of content. This means you can have limited amounts of nudity, but must not go full nudity. I can do some fetishes but again like Poser is on a case by case basis.

Unlike Poser, with 2D art I am only limited to the amount of imagination you have for your commissions. Some ideas might take longer due to how complex your idea is. Just remember the bigger the idea the longer it will actually take, while this does effect Poser content as well, with 2D It's simply means i'm going slower to not screw up as I will be switching between pencil and paper and digital format to complete your commission.

My prices are as followed:

$3 for head shot (head to shoulders and alittle of chest area)
$5 for colored headshot

$7 for full characters
$10 for color full characters

$12 for group shots
$14 for Colored group shots

$25 a B/W Comic page
$30 for Color Comic page

Note: I am charging per page rather then a whole comic given that 2D art takes longer and much more work then what Poser demands.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:53 pm

hey guys gave it some some thought you can ask for some sex, but lets keep it M/F and F/F for now, i don't have alot of experience in sex scenes, so take it easy on me :P thanks again for your time.

Tek~

DrFranklin

Payment methods?

Post by DrFranklin » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Nathan, how do you handle payment? Also, what is the best way to describe the request? Do you have a pallette of characters to use as a base?

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:12 pm

DrFranklin wrote:Nathan, how do you handle payment? Also, what is the best way to describe the request? Do you have a pallette of characters to use as a base?
I take all payments thru paypal, i do not ask for other forms at the moment. I usually ask for half to begin and the other half when completed, should the commission take longer then a week, I will notify you and send raws of the comic be it 3D or 2D. For Poser art i am able to use the majority of Metroabay characters along with a host of my own characters(so about 80 characters, give or take), as of now there are a few gynoids in metrobay and in some of my stuff, as usually we do try and make them seem as artificial as we can. Should you ask for a 2D commission i am more able to do exposed areas, panels and so forth. You are allow up to 7 original characters, with a dollar for any new ones after the set seven. I will not charge for new characters in 2D since i would have to draw every individual character and non character anyway.

You are able to submit a script or a simple summary of what you would like seen done. For Poser a list of characters is preferred but not needed, for 2D, you can give me some major points or make a detailed description, keep in mind that the style of 2D is more cartoonish the realistic.

I would also like to mention i do other types of graphic design work should you need, I will of course be discreet as possible with any extra work that is more of commercial use then personal use. Also if you would like to display your commission, please link me.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Almost forgot, you if looking for more examples of my work here are a few sites my work is at:

www.mccomix.com
www.hipcomix.com
http://mctek.deviantart.com/
www.metrobaycomix.com

You'll probably find more at the first 3 sites, as i have more time there then with Metrobaycomix, also check out the awesome free comix i worked on, written by new writer wikkidlester :D

Tek~

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Hey gang!

I need your help guys! I need to make $450 before the end of this week, in order to meet bills and avoid getting kick out of apt! Anythings goes, be it 2D or 3D, robots, mind control, peril, Tf''s, furry, heck even wonder woman licking Batman's bat-stick. It doesn't have to be a comic it be simple single shots and so forth, they can be a $3 or $5 or $10 deal, it adds up :D Just send me a pm or email me at mc_tek31(at)yahoo.com, if possible have the money in advance. I'll start a queue to help track orders as they come. The only things that I will not do are rape, incest, and NO UNDERAGE MATERIAL. Thank you for your time guys, and I wish u all well!

Tek~

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Hey gang!

Wow, you guys are FRIGGIN awesome, i'm floored by the respond and generosity from everyone that came together to help me out. Thanks to you all, I was able to meet the month and have a small buffer for next month's bills. Some of you coming from other parts of the world that leaves me with my jaw on the floor, knowing I have fans not just here, but south america, Mexico, Canada, all the way to the UK and Germany, you guys(gals if you are) are life savers :D. You guys deserve a big round of applause and credit.

I'm awaiting scripts from some you that had some good ideas and direction, I'm going to shoot to get all the work done over the next few weeks. I'm aware some of you have busy lives as well, so I'll work with your schedules, some of your commission have some interesting things, some might take a bit since I've not done that type of idea up until now. I look forward to making those scenes happen as you imagined it. ^_^

Again thank you guys, I got stuck in a crummy situation that I'm trying to make the best of. You all and the work I do at some of the sites you see my work on are what's keeping the water out of the boat. Hence why i'm pushing for more work, for more to do. To be more wide open to your ideas and stories and try to employ them as much as possible. Don't be afraid to ask or suggest something, wither it be to me or another artist or even site owners on what you think would make those respective sites better, faster, and stronger. Also give a shout out to Jpeger, Doc Robo, and Finister Foul for letting me do my thing and present you guys with a good fetish story.

Commissions will stay open forever :P 24/7 365 days of the year ^_^ won't stop until they pry the mouse out of my cold dead hand.

Below is a list of commissions in queue, have an idea? send me pm and we'll work something out!

nitpicker - in queue
Cjmaker - (2D) inital work complete, working on finals
ABC - complete
Telsis - in queue
Happenstance - in queue
Zero - character creations complete - story in queue
Northern Chill - renders 3/4th done
Hector2 - awating script
Window Dresse - awaiting script
Ministration - awaiting script

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:49 pm

UPDATE!

nitpicker - Renders complete -postwork pending - 2nd commission pending.
Cjmaker - (2D) work complete
ABC - complete
Telsis - Issue 1 complete - postwork for issue 2 pending.
Happenstance - Renders complete.
Zero - renders complete - postwork pending- 2nd commission pending
Northern Chill - renders done
Hector2 - script received - renders pending.
Window Dresse - awaiting script
Ministration - awaiting script

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:45 am

Hey gang!

This coming Saturday I will be hosting a livestream event! You're all invited to take part in the live Q&A. This event will feature 2D art, as it would be pretty hard on my comp to have livestream and Poser running at the same time. :P This will be a 2 hr event (and then back to work for that guy MCtek :D ) And will start around 6pm central time.

Tek~

The link below should take you to the live stream account, i have no clue how to get the embedded link to work. The event will go live Saturday. So let me know if you have problems.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/4808699

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Hey gang!

Finishing the last bit of set up here. I'll be back near six to toss up the live link. since apparently i can' have one ready in advance for you guys. :P my bad.Oh if there is anyone else with a mic, would you mind helping me moderate questions? thanks again guys. be back in a bit!

Tek~

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:00 pm

About to go live, there's the link for you guys i'll check back to see if it's working properly.

Tek~

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/480 ... ts/2273290

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:17 am

Hey gang!

Finished the livestream a while back, here's a revised version of Page 3 and the second bot reveal on page 5!

Thanks again for looking! I see when i can do another livestream, in the meantime enjoy!

Tek~

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Doctor Robo » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Nathan wrote:Also give a shout out to Jpeger, Doc Robo, and Finister Foul for letting me do my thing and present you guys with a good fetish story.
Don't mention it, Tek. You're one of the best artists we have - 2D or 3D - and it's a pleasure to work with you.

If anyone is looking for a reference before commissioning MCtek, I'll be glad to give one. His work is top notch.

- Doc

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Hey gang!

I'm currently doing $13 color commissions, both normal and NSFW 2D drawings. Can be up to 4 characters, O.C.s (original characters) welcomed! NSFW commissions are on a case by case basis and must follow the no minor rule which i will extend to shows like pokemon, and any shows made for children (this is only for NSFW commissions, normal commissions are ok :D ). You can email me at mc_tek31(AT)yahoo.com for your commissions, if you're uneasy about email, a pm here on the forums is welcomed as well :D.

The following is an example of the $13 dollar commission done for forum member KingJeremy! Special thanks to him for allowing me to post this as great example!

Tek~

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 am

Nathan wrote:Hey gang!

I'm currently doing $13 color commissions, both normal and NSFW 2D drawings. Can be up to 4 characters, O.C.s (original characters) welcomed! NSFW commissions are on a case by case basis and must follow the no minor rule which i will extend to shows like pokemon, and any shows made for children (this is only for NSFW commissions, normal commissions are ok :D ). You can email me at mc_tek31(AT)yahoo.com for your commissions, if you're uneasy about email, a pm here on the forums is welcomed as well :D.

The following is an example of the $13 dollar commission done for forum member KingJeremy! Special thanks to him for allowing me to post this as great example!

Tek~
Worth every penny and several more. I'm surprised that I didn't have this done ages ago. Top notch work.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Hey gang!

Tek here, after having a good late last year, continuing my adventure into commission work! Looking for more work this week to help with those darn bills again. :P If you have a cool idea and would like to commission a comic let me know! Need all the help you guys can give, thanks again for all those who commissioned me in the past and hope to continue this year as I head into the new year with new stories and ideas :D Opening up the floor to more ideas and concepts. My rates can be found here (discounts available depending on idea!) 2D WORK AVAILABLE AS WELL :

Tek~