Mugler Robot Suit

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Bonita772
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Mugler Robot Suit

Post by Bonita772 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

In the latest edition of L.A.TEX, there is an article in the news section on Beyoncé in Mugler.

http://www.latexnews.com/

Regards,

Bonnie
I am not a toy. I am a very expensive piece of machinery.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Mmmm,nice. :)

And please, no associating with ghetto because she's "of color". :?

rabiator

Post by rabiator » Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm

The LaMB anime mentioned two articles down is also somewhat interesting. A bit peripheral to this forum, but some might like it.

Unfortunately it is currently hard to get:
No DVD out, no official download and the one torrent I could find is stuck at 87% with missing parts.

rabiator

Post by rabiator » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 am

OK, found "LaMB" in Google video search now. Search for "animax LaMB" and ignore those videos that are below 10 minutes. Those are advertising/trailers.

Overall a passable anime with "peripheral" ASFR content:
Instead of prisons, the planet Cerra uses suits that are laminated on the prisoners and include some degree of cyborgisation. Those prisoners are then put to work and disciplined with electric shocks if they misbehave.
By the end of the two available episodes, the main protagonists are struggling with the politics around lamination and the plot has picked up some nice momentum. Unfortunately this is where it stops, and the viewer is left with a "to be continued". I got the impression that it will need at least two more of the (short) episodes to round off the storyline. Which would bring "LaMB" to the length of a typical Hollywood movie.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:30 am

rabiator wrote: Overall a passable anime with "peripheral" ASFR content:
Instead of prisons, the planet Cerra uses suits that are laminated on the prisoners and include some degree of cyborgisation. Those prisoners are then put to work and disciplined with electric shocks if they misbehave.
By the end of the two available episodes, the main protagonists are struggling with the politics around lamination and the plot has picked up some nice momentum. Unfortunately this is where it stops, and the viewer is left with a "to be continued". I got the impression that it will need at least two more of the (short) episodes to round off the storyline. Which would bring "LaMB" to the length of a typical Hollywood movie.
Thats a punishment lol?
What do the suits look like, any chances of stills?
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

rabiator

Post by rabiator » Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Well, the punishment is mostly in the enslavement. Otherwise those sci-fi suits have some properties that make them quite attractive. Like lifespan increase (up to 500 years) and a boost to physical fitness. But then who said anime is always logical?

The official website http://www.animax-lamb.com/ has some wallpapers. Lots of fanservice (as defined on TvTropes: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Fanservice) there, the plastic suits are quite revealing. :D

AK
Banned

Post by AK » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

[POST REMOVED]