IFILM, Chromosomes and Cybernator

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Sega-boy

IFILM, Chromosomes and Cybernator

Post by Sega-boy » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:39 am

Okay, I'm back.

...And I got to tell you, I'm one Nancy that loves this fancy.

IFILM - ASFR - Film Info - ASFR (alt.sex.fetish.robots) takes you on a randomaccess tour of the world of technosexualism. ... ASFR (2001),
ifilm.com

http://ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_inf ... 02,00.html

Filmmaker:
Allison de Fren

It appears that someone in the reviews section thinks we have an extra chromoZone. :(

Anyways, for those of you who are curious about Chelsea/Renee videos, there is some choice footage of the Robot Girls Fantasy in this documentary. You can see a scene with robotic voice and a scene with malfunctioning. There is also a clip from what appears to be Renee's Robot Girls.

Another clip is from Living Dolls Vol. 4 (RBP sudios) with a GREAT walking sequence.

The final clip, which I am unable to identify, gives an example of startup (some guy winding a key in the posterior of Chelsea (I think)).

Interesting info on the rest of the film would be appreciated.

-------------------------------
By the way: I'm finally writing my first ASFR oriented fiction.

I'll also post another amateur-video review soon.
-------------------------------
Speaking of reviews... I recall "Cybernator" being on the master list a long time ago, and now that I've seen it, I find out it's just about a bunch of ugly cyborgs.

For the sex appeal of this movie, there is a scene located at a strip club with some cute strippers dancing, but as for as the cyborg-women in this movie, for the most part, they aren't very sexy at all.

They have an assortment of junk on their costumes and one of them even has this horribly distorted voice. Not to mention, she is also shot and killed in the first gunfight. The other one isn't that bad-looking, but she isn't even in the movie for THAT long. She was only used to close the opening scene. (That scene is scary by the way (to the eyes, that is)).

Avoid this one unless you just want a B-movie to laugh at.

#
Last edited by Sega-boy on Sat May 10, 2003 7:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:51 am

One more thing!

While visiting IFILM, be sure to check out the clip of CARNEVAL! if you can.

It's the photo shoot of the Playboy Soccer Team! (Or do they serve FA?)

#

blackice

ASFR Doc

Post by blackice » Sun Jan 26, 2003 7:11 am

Hi All

An hour or so long vers of the documentary is being made now. Alison was just over on NYE and that week for filming in the UK.

Shot here with me and with a lara croft model.

Not sure of the details but there was talk of getting it onto proper TV as well as film festivals.

Mark

sextv

Post by sextv » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:16 pm

Hi, does anyone have a way to contact Allison de Fren by any chance?
Also, does anyone know when the full-length documentary will be finished?

Thanks so much!

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:51 pm

Well, that's enough to get me out from lurking.

An excellent short, I must say, but I'm not sure whether there's really enough there to squeeze an hour or more out of it. Of course the subject provides more than a plethora of topics, but the structure of the piece, if simply blown up to feature length, could get really old very quickly.

What makes this all disconcerting, though, is the fact that my path has crossed Ms. de Fren's on many occasions, if indeed it's the same person (and all signs point to yes). An odd coincidence, and one that possibly deepened the impact of the film.

Alright, that's about it from me. I'll just be heading back into my lurker hole. . .

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:26 pm

sextv wrote:Hi, does anyone have a way to contact Allison de Fren by any chance?
Also, does anyone know when the full-length documentary will be finished?

Thanks so much!
I know how to contact her but would not give out her info without permission. Feel free to drop me an email addressed to her, and I will forward it to her.

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:37 am

That sounds as thought it'd be interesting. If she wants additional material to go into, I could be available if she needs someone in the states to interview. As one might guess, I could probably talk for an hour on the idea. (See the great honkin' faq.)

Sega-boy

Re: IFILM, Chromosomes and Cybernator

Post by Sega-boy » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:53 pm

Well since this has been unearthed recently, I re-read my message and couldn't help but notice...
Sega-boy wrote:
Another clip is from Living Dolls Vol. 4 (RBP sudios) with a GREAT walking sequence.
I bought L.D. Vol. 4 and was a bit disappointed by how fleeting the walking sequence actually was.

Not only that, but it was a lot slower too. In the documentary, the footage had been increased in speed, as well as some sound effects had been added.
------------------

However, I love the Fembots, which is where the key-turning scene came from.

My only gripe is that the copy I received from NRG is missing a second or two of video somewhere in the middle (during a real nice scene too).

I have always wondered if just my copy was flawed in this way, or if everyone else has this same version too.

#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.