The Cheerleader: Introduction

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

The Cheerleader: Introduction

Post by sarabot » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:59 pm

Hi there, I'm Angela. And yes, I am a lesbian. Ever since I was young, I've been sort of a tomboy. I was of average height, maybe a little overweight. Smaller boobs that I wanted, fair complexion. So not the prettiest girl at the ball. One of my first memories was attending a local pro football game. Sure the game was great, but I'd always marveled at the cheerleading squad. I'd grown up idolizing them. Their moves were always in sync, and they always looked like they were having a good time. The cheerleaders were some of the most strikingly beautiful women that I had ever seen. Sexual fantasies aside, I've always wished I could be a part of that. But my self-concious nature always kept me from persuing it. I'm no stranger to the desire to be pretty. I've tried dieting, near-starvation, anorexia, bullemia. Nothing seemed to work. I just wanted to be pretty and join the cheer squad. My 22nd birthday I came to a revalation: plastic surgery. I looked in all the local papers for ads. I came across a peculiar one: The New You @ Capitol Labs, Transform Yourself. I gave it serious thought and later that week, I ventured down to the clinic.

When I arrived, I was curious and anxious. But I stepped inside the non-descript building, I realized that this was much more than I had thought. Capitol Labs was a robotics company that built extremely realistic andriod doubles to answer your every desire. While this wasn't a road I had planned on going down, I was fed up and ready for anything. I filled out the forms, signed the waivers, and paid my dues. I was really going to become a robot. A perfect, flawless, and sexy female android. Capitol Labs took care of everything else. My human body would be cryogenically storred, just in case I wanted it back...although I forsaw no chance of that. I was going to become a totally new image of myself. Once in the lab, I laid on the table with electrodes hooked to my head. My thoughts were about to be transferred into a mechanical brain. After about 30 seconds, I felt myself fading away into darkness.

When I woke up, it was a surreal experience. I looked down at my new artificial body and liked what I saw: two large breasts. But below it, my torso had split down the middle and opened side to side. A number of cables were plugged into ports in my new robotic body as lights within the panel flashed vigorously. Below my tummy lay a neatly-trimmed strip of hair and a flawless set of vaginal lips. Further stil were my trim, tan legs.....

I'm still tooling with a lotta ideas. A work in progress. Stay tuned???

Korby
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:23 pm

Niiice. Definitely off to a good start here. Particularly liked the description of her view in the last paragraph there. Can't wait to see where this goes...

Given the dropping of the 'L-word'--one I always, always like in combination with female androids--and what seems likely to be the appearance of a cheerleading squad in the future... I feel certain I will very much like where this goes, too!

Will Angela perhaps introduce her fellow cheerleaders to the very special services offered by Capitol Labs? Or will she perhaps find that some of them are already all too familiar with said services? I look forward to finding out!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:49 am

Yes Sara, very nice, I too will look forward to more of this.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

A.N.N.

Post by A.N.N. » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:55 am

Good start, let's have some more!
A.N.N.

kman1

Post by kman1 » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:42 pm

I'm also looking forward to more. If you're looking for constructive crit, This intro was a bit rushed (though I would have been left breathless regardless); the more details the better! Can't wait for the next installment.

sarabot

Post by sarabot » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:51 pm

sorry about the delay, all. still brainstorming!!

Korby

Post by Korby » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:35 pm

No worries... art can't be rushed, after all. Take your time, I say.

Just, you know... not too much time. :twisted:
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Yeah, I agree...take your time. But it´s a perfect start. You never failed writing a story...it will be great...and I`m pretty curious now. :wink: Please go ahead.

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:00 pm

I would love to see more of this, I hope you decide to finish it.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Korby

Post by Korby » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:21 pm

^
Seconded!
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef

sarabot

Post by sarabot » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:40 pm

AAAG! I'm sorry all, but I haven't had much of a chance to finish the story. A bit of writers block coupled with keeping my little fembot butt busy. I hope I can get to it soon!