Last Andromeda

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
solo351

Last Andromeda

Post by solo351 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:19 pm

Did anyone catch the last Andromeda - which promised some background on Doyle? I missed it, but if anyone has Vidcaps, I would be grateful if you could post them.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Re: Last Andromeda

Post by noidguy » Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:42 pm

Yep, I caught it and captured it on dvd, but for some reason when I play the file on PowerDVD it will not allow the screen capture option. If anyone has some suggestions I'm listening. (CTL + PrntScrn is just too tedious).

There was background on Doyle, and if it's a spoiler you want then I'll reply again. I will say that there weren't any great bot shots.

solo351 wrote:Did anyone catch the last Andromeda - which promised some background on Doyle? I missed it, but if anyone has Vidcaps, I would be grateful if you could post them.

solo351

Post by solo351 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:21 pm

Noid, thanks for the spoiler warning, but I managed to get a synopsis from the official site (as usual, they get a zero in the creativity dept.) and even caught a few clips on the site as well. It appeared there would have been some damage shots, but thats about it. But hey, I'd still love to see 'em!

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:31 pm

Well, she cuts her hand and bleeds white goo. That's all the damage there is. :(

solo351 wrote:Noid, thanks for the spoiler warning, but I managed to get a synopsis from the official site (as usual, they get a zero in the creativity dept.) and even caught a few clips on the site as well. It appeared there would have been some damage shots, but thats about it. But hey, I'd still love to see 'em!