Phil of the Future

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Devil
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Phil of the Future

Post by Devil » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:39 pm

Well I just happen to turn on Boy Meets World and they had a preview of someone taking the Mom's head off and they said something about her still being the mom, even if she has a artificial body. Just a thought.

kb7rky

Re: Phil of the Future

Post by kb7rky » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:59 pm

Devil wrote:Well I just happen to turn on Boy Meets World and they had a preview of someone taking the Mom's head off and they said something about her still being the mom, even if she has a artificial body. Just a thought.
Hmmmm...

Okay, fellow gynophiles...let's track this down
Doug

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Jun 15, 2004 11:24 pm

It's a new half-hour series that is jump-starting on Disney Channel this summer before it begins its regular run into the ground of 17 episodes on ABC Saturday Mornings. It involves a family from a future (i'm not sure the year) where time travel is apperently routine. Their time-travel SUV malfunctions and they get stuck in the year 2004, and they try to blend in. Phil the title character is the teenage son. He has a younger sister named Pim who seems to have some sort of shrieking voice talent. Four episodes will be shown back to back Friday at 7pm.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:00 pm

:D

Good job, BB!

Doug

droidlvr
Banned

Takin' Mom's head off....

Post by droidlvr » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:10 am

Takin' Mom's head off!!! Now that's gotta be definite gynoid evidence (I hope). :) In fact I'd like to see more gynoids with heads removed instead of the usual limb and open panel suff. There's few more better ways of showing that in fact a gynoid is one than the ability to "unscrew" to head. A gynoid shown next to some detacted limbs often reminds me of someone with a prostetic. :roll:

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:53 am

Sure, but at least half a woman's beauty is in her face. Why take it off? That's why I don't much care for face-off photos. I like to see faces.

Devil
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Devil » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:17 pm

She appears to be good looking. Red head. The Actresses name is Lise Simms. She is good looking I think.

fection

Post by fection » Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:33 am

Semi-bad news on the gynoid content of this show. I found the following on a newspaper site....

• Phil of the Future

Friday at 7 p.m. on Disney

The teenager of tomorrow arrives today in a live-action comedy series starring Ricky Ullman.

Four back-to-back episodes will introduce Phil Diffy, whose family's time
machine breaks down -- don't you just hate it when that happens? -- and strands them in present-day suburbia.

Now Phil must try to fit in while keeping his origins a secret. He has some gadgets from the future to help. He's also got a half-robotic mother whose circuitry sometimes needs adjusting and a father who worries their secret will be discovered.

Curtis, a caveman who stowed away on the time machine when it went through the prehistoric age, is also part of the action.

......fine if you go for cyborg stuff, I guess, and maybe there's some laughs in it, but why can't people just 'go the whole hog'?!!
Sigh. Oh well, it's friday.
fection.

tectile

Post by tectile » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:17 am

Saw all four eps and no gynoid action at all. 0, zip, nada.

Not a bad show though. Kinda funny, good viewing for pre teens or those who smoke the herb.

Loved the uniloaf bit. Nothing's funnier than a 6 foot meatloaf in your kitchen
:)

I gues the mom's kind of atractive in a TV sitcom mom sort of way.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:00 pm

Same here...saw the first four eps...wasn't totally impressed :x ...but I'll just keep my VCR set and ready to grab that elusive scene

:borg:

Doug

mrwankel78

POTF

Post by mrwankel78 » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:00 am

did anyone screen cap the mom part on the tv ad for the show?

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:42 pm

Just thought I'd refresh this thread:

Anyone found that elusive "mom taking her head off" ep yet?

Doug

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:29 am

ehy wrote:Sure, but at least half a woman's beauty is in her face. Why take it off? That's why I don't much care for face-off photos. I like to see faces.
I'm with you! In addition to ASFR I love pics of women in shiny spandex, but I really don't like the "zentai" photos where the faces are covered.

Nothing is more sexy than a pretty face.