Let's try to get a story together!!! One phrase at a time!!!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Let's try to get a story together!!! One phrase at a time!!!

Post by Mirage » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:06 pm

Let's try this for fun!!!!!

Everyone can join in and continue this story! One Phrase at a time!
Subject must be serouis and follows the style and logic of the story!
I know we have fantastic talent on this board, so, I wonder if we try to get this going, what will happen?

Again, you must only had one phrase at each posts!

I tried this kind of thing in the past and it crashed and burn before it even lifted off. I hope this will be not a repeat (but knowing this community, I won't be surprised.).

So, come on! Don't be shy! What do you have to loose?

Show off your story telling!

Mirage

Let's start!

The surprise
By
????????????????????

It was midnight, as I sat on my bed, Nancy came on my side of the bed, "Did you bring it?", she asked, revealing an open panel on her stomach, right under her breasts.

To be continued....

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:47 pm

"Yeah, it's right here," I said, calmly reaching into the open panel beneath my own exposed breasts to eject the programming disc I'd just downloaded.

To be continued ...

[ Editor's note: What the hell, girl-girl stories are more fun. How's that for a surprise? :shock: :twisted: ]

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Thu Jan 29, 2004 2:20 am

"Finally... this is going to be so hot," Nancy said, gingerly inserting the disc into her own internal drive.

[Editor's Note: A-freakin'-men! Especially when girl-girl is gynoid-gynoid! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ]
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:06 am

Nancy hesitated for a moment. "You virus-checked this, didn't you? You know what they say, 'When you download from someone you're downloading from everyone they have interfaced with.'"

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Thu Jan 29, 2004 8:50 am

I stopped for a millisecond to scan my memory files. Searching... file found. Accessing... There. Just as I thought, I had run a complete virus check before installation. "Of course I did," I replied confidently, even though both of us knew that implanting a false memory would be the first thing any good virus would do to me.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:50 pm

I, slowly playing with her long dark hair with my left hand, told Nancy that everything was fine and she started the download of the disk, when suddenly, she started to shake a bit.

GZ02
Technosexuality: Built

Post by GZ02 » Thu Jan 29, 2004 7:00 pm

Nancy then suddenly arched her back and froze. A garbled digital noise emitted from her mouth; "ERrrrreRRR..rrrRR...". Alarmed, I was just about to cancel the download when she came back to herself just as suddenly. There was a quick double beep from her internal processors and then she was Nancy again.

She sat across from me, blinking in the darkness. She began to smile reproachfully.

"Hey, hon, you okay? You look like you've..." she paused for a second "...'seen a ghost', as the humans say."

She was obviously unaware of her brief malfunction, or whatever it was she had just experienced.

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:40 am

A look of artificial bliss crossed Nancy's face. Her beautiful dark eyes open a little too wide, her smile showing a few too many of her perfect white teeth.

"A gho-gho-ghost?" she stuttered and cocked her head off to one side. "Ghost: spirit, apparition, spook, haunt... Error in conversational diversity subroutine." She looked back at me with semi-focus. "I'm just fine! I never ever ever ever ever ever ever eveveveve-aaaahhh knew that my system being corrupted would feel so GOOD!" She reached down stiffly and literally tore her panties off, discarding the shreds on the floor with the grace of a back-hoe.

She did have a virus! But why hadn't it effected me?

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Fri Jan 30, 2004 8:40 am

(ignore this bit.)

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Fri Jan 30, 2004 2:27 pm

The question had barely formed in my mind when my mouth opened and I started to speak to Nancy in a commanding tone. "Unit Nancy-8, initiate command system override. You will immediately transfer control to Unit Karen-4. Passcode: Six-Gamma-Four-Two-Nine-Beta. Acknowledge." What the hell was I doing?

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:22 pm

Nancy's long hair rippled as she stuttered her response. "Nancy-8 ack-ack-ack-acknowledged." She pulled her hands away from clumsily poking at her hairless crotch and stiffly stood up from the bed.

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:44 am

My CPU immediately received a new status message. Primary host acquired. Proceed with full data transfer. I went to the phone, and disconnected it from its cord so that I could connect the line directly to Nancy. Even though my actions were being dictated by the virus, I could tell that it wasn't controlling me as completely as it was Nancy. It occurred to me that I was just a carrier ... for some reason I didn't yet understand, Nancy was the virus' real target. It obviously had much bigger plans for her.

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:17 am

Lifting Nancy's dark hair from her neck and back, I found the small patch near her hairline that permitted the insertion of a phone line. As I slipped the end in, she began to twitch and announced into the silent air, "Unit.Nancy.8.now.connecting.to.network."

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:06 am

I started to twitch as my programming was rewritten. My tender feelings for Nancy were swamped by the realization that she was a lesser creation than me. A utility. A subroutine. She needed to do everything I say. NEEDED to. My sexual systems were overwhelmed with these new programs.

keraptis

Post by keraptis » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm

Nancy, of course, was completely oblivious to my internal dialogue -- and to everything else except the programming now flooding her CPU. "Down.load com.menc.ing ..." she said in a flat, clipped monotone. And then, after several minutes, "Down.load com.plete." When she fixed her eyes upon me once again, the changes were obvious.

robotbabe

anyone still interested?

Post by robotbabe » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:47 am

Nancy jerked, disconnecting the cord. Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth fell open. My chemical receptors could taste a metallic tang as she breathed out. Then she was gazing into my eyes with the same fierce look that I gave her. We recognized in each other the same desire... for control.