Re: All new video and pics from HelenVonRain

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:18 pm

this is not a mechanical model performing but a model who is very talented at becoming a mannequin.
Her name is HelenVonRain and she is on camcontacts. She recently put together another photoset and videos and thought I may share it here as well. She is frozen in place and carried to her area before placed in the window. They got permission from the store to shoot it in public as it is rare to get this approved. She is very, very talented. Attached is the link to access and purchase the clips and photos.

They are VERY high resolution and the clip is professionally made. I hope you support and enjoy her work. If this goes well, she would be interested in making more.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/stiff-punishment-25713642

Hope you may have an interest in this.
greneker03
Last edited by greneker03 on Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

blkwdo
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by blkwdo » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:10 am

That link didn't work for me. I found her fairly easily, but if anyone is lazy like me, here is the link that I found.

Thanks for the post greneker03.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:14 am

well done.. I will get it corrected.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:54 am

greneker03 wrote:this is not a mechanical model performing but a model who is very talented at becoming a mannequin.
Her name is HelenVonRain and she is on camcontacts. She recently put together another photoset and videos and thought I may share it here as well. She is frozen in place and carried to her area before placed in the window. They got permission from the store to shoot it in public as it is rare to get this approved. She is very, very talented. Attached is the link to access and purchase the clips and photos.

They are VERY high resolution and the clip is professionally made. I hope you support and enjoy her work. If this goes well, she would be interested in making more.

greneker03
Now for a limited 1 week only! you will have the chance to purchase this at just $25. Please take advantage of it immediately as she and her photogrpaher will put the price back next Sunday..
https://www.patreon.com/helen_von_rain/posts

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:26 am

greneker03 wrote:
greneker03 wrote:this is not a mechanical model performing but a model who is very talented at becoming a mannequin.

greneker03
Now for a limited 1 week only! you will have the chance to purchase this at just $25. Please take advantage of it immediately as she and her photogrpaher will put the price back next Sunday..
https://www.patreon.com/helen_von_rain/posts

When I clicked on the link, PayPal would only give me a European currency, but I looked up the equivalent on Google simply enough. Purchased!

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 am

good catch..
would love to hear your critique about this video and photoset. I know she would also like to know what she can do to improve.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:14 am

greneker03 wrote:good catch..
would love to hear your critique about this video and photoset. I know she would also like to know what she can do to improve.
Well, with you as her long-distance coach, she's already got a great head start! :)

It's a great looking set of photos, and the main video is gorgeously mounted. A little too much time spent on the set-up, but that's a minor quibble. Her stiffening is well-staged, loved the hauling to the window, and her poses are spot-on. All I could say was I wanted more, maybe another outfit that revealed more skin, or another moving or hauling instance.

Folks, I am normally poor as a churchmouse, but this weeklong discount is something I could not pass up and neither should you. They did us a favor with this sale so let's reward them.

greneker03

Post by greneker03 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:23 am

Corey, I think that is about as spot on as one can get..

Thanks, and I hope she gets a chance to read this.