A Gift Unwanted: Part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: A Gift Unwanted: Part 3

Post by DollSpace » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:02 pm

A very interesting story scenario...now, normally I'm not into transformation stories, but this one is well-written and I would like to find out what happens next! :)

Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Cornelius » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 am

No problems here ... the pacing is great, both the hero & FB are well "fleshed out", and it feels realistic from a sys-admin point of view. Can't wait for more! :D

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 pm

CaptainStorytime wrote:
A very interesting story scenario...now, normally I'm not into transformation stories, but this one is well-written and I would like to find out what happens next! :)
Thanks Dollspace, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

My primary goal in writing this is to have something that, while being a satisfying piece of literotica, stands on its own as an entertaining story. Beyond that, as someone who's read a lot of ASFR and fetish fiction around the web there were some commonly found tropes I wanted to play with and subvert. It should already be apparent that Jack is a little genre-savvy. I can't say much more without telegraphing my punches.

I'm working hard to get part 4 up by tonight or tomorrow. These installments have all been written in single sittings, usually very late at night, and I apologize that there's not really any editing going on. Once the story is concluded, I'd consider going back and doing some rough editing for posterity, but as of now I'm giving it a quick once over for typos and posting.
You're welcome! I love supporting other writers. And taking the typical events that happen in most ASFR stories and subverting them and making my own, or offering a different or unexpected take on them, or even letting the readers fill in the blanks, is what I try to do in my own stories (not like I've written anything in awhile...).

If you post, I will read. lol