Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
McLane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by McLane » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:59 pm

It looks like she doesn’t understand that order since last update.
That means the break feature is broken :dancing:

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Guess I... broke her.
I'll take a look and see what I can fix. Sometimes some weird stuff happens and she stops responding to certain commands. I will try to make it easier to get to.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:02 am

Quick update, I think I fixed the problem but I will add more options for breaking her later... also added fingering her, cowgirl, and more broken responses. Try breaking her and poking her then translate the result.
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:29 am

Add breaking her by using paradox question. It might be nice..
When she start looping endlessly.. We need to reset or.. Poke herher head... Maybe can do anything when she in looping state

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:04 am

Hey Gynoneko!
I actually got to break her last night! I guess I didn't do enough things for her to like me so she can give me access to her panels. Gotta say it was pretty good writing for the most part. I believe to have seen a grammar mistake or 2 somewhere along the line after I damaged her (nothing to do with the androids broken speech), but I sadly don't remember where exactly. I'm sorry. :cry:
On what TE said about paradoxes, I legit tried to do one on her on the same run in which I successfully got water on her panels. I tried the Liar Paradox by typing "this statement is false". I would have been laughing my guts out if it actually worked.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

smalk

Post by smalk » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:29 am

I can't get to break her with water.

If I ask for water before opening her panels, it "doesn't remember" I have it; if ask after, she immediately closes her panels.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Keeping her panels open is not fully implemented yet. Partially because I can't do any sex scenes with them open without reprogramming all of them and way more. I will work on it though. But there is a trick to it, 2 actually. You can (theoretically) tell her to open her panels, and then tell her to keep them open, then ask for water. After that pour the water on her. (I need to adjust the language/scenario a bit here) the other is to tell her to open her panels, then keep them open, then just pour water on her (this was to make it easier, both are hidden options though). And yes, there are a few hidden options in her, and I'll add more, where you can say things in hey scenarios that aren't listed on screen and she will react.
I love the paradox idea, I will totally look into that! Thanks for going through her and for looking for errors. I'll fix them as I spot them.
I just did a bunch of updates on her, mostly small things, but you can now tease her nipples, grab her ass, and I streamlined her "hello" so she doesn't ask if you are her master so much. More updates soon.
- Brian May

L.W.

Post by L.W. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:33 pm

It has been fun to explore Ellie. Thanks for your work.

Mechalovenia
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Mechalovenia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Thank you to build Ellie.
she is so adorable.
I want to cum inside of her panels and breake her.
By the way, Do you have a plan to give her “bellybutton“ gimmics? just like Terra from your "Exo Saves the Day"
I am perfectly human. :bighug:
See? there are QRcord bellow my bellybutton.
This is the proof of true human. right?
Oho, and I'm still learning English.
So, don't be too hard hard hard on me pllllease.se.
se.ZZZT! KBAM! :faceoff:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Thanks so much guys! I'm really glad to hear you like her so much. I have been making a lot of small adjustments, quality of life fixed and bug squashing. I have also added a paradox statement, (I'll add more as I come up with them), and I have added a rub her pussy versus just fingering. I have also been working on anal for her... but just so you know, thanks to all the immense number of options she has, I have to write AT LEAST 23 different responses just for that! I might have to cut it down... but basically, she has responses for if she is a virgin, if she has never tried anal vs if she has, if she is dressed or naked, if she is bending over or not, and if she is broken, how much she likes you (limited from 10 responses to 3 each)... and combinations of these! It adds up fast!! Most of these will be duplicates and won't be finished just yet, but I am working on it. This is why it takes a while to program her, lots of things she can do, lots of ways to play with her. Plus eventually, I will have to add more variety to her responses so people will get a different experience if they play with her more than once.
I may add a belly button gimmick, haven't decided yet, but it might be a fun easter egg for you guys. And her having sex while broken is a thing, and I might have to add cumming inside her to break her even more, but right now I don't have that in place because, as you can see, there are already a ton of options. I am trying to make her easier to explore also. I have noticed a lot of people ask her to do things I programmed her to respond to, but they word it in different ways and she doesn't recognize the phrasing, so I have to adjust what she responds to, so if you had trouble getting her to do things, try again, and try rewording it. I'll keep working on helping her understand things.
- Brian May

Irondis

Post by Irondis » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:19 pm

It's been a few since I played with Ellie. I'd like to see what's new, but it looks like the site is down. Now to play the waiting game....
They say eyes are windows to the soul. A fembot's eyes are just plain sexy.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:33 am

Yeah, I haven’t been able to update her in a few days because the site has been down. Not sure why, but this seems to happen every so often with this page. I have seen her making errors, like incorrect replies and actual error messages (“too many gotos”), which might be related to the page going down. Maybe for maintenance. I will be updating her once I get access again, but I’ve been busy lately and haven’t had the time when it was up during the week.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Looks like it is back up, for now...

or not.... It appears to be up and down... I managed to do a little to her, but unfortunately the page is very erratic and seems to go down randomly.
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:07 pm

I would like to play around with her, too, but it appears the site is down again...*sigh*

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:18 am

Yeah, it’s been down for a while now, a few weeks I think. Really annoying. I can’t seem toi get in contact with any of the staff that run it either. I will post here when I see it up again and when she is updated. Sorry about this.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:28 am

Looks like it is up again, at least for now... not sure when I’ll be able to make updates to her but hopefully the site will be up for a while.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Ok, here's a small update, not for Ellie but for the site she lives on, PersonalityForge.com. PersonaltyForge was having some router and networking hardware problems that took a while to fix. They have now replaced those faulty parts and the site is back up and running, however, there is another issue with their upstream provider. Basically, until they can fix this problem, the site will check to see if it crashed every 15 minutes and try to reset if it has. So if Ellie goes offline, check again in 15 minutes and she should be back. I'll update here when I have the chance to work more on Ellie, I totally lost my place working on her and I have been busy for the past week helping family members in the hospital. I am back now, and working on new stuff plus working on Ellie. I hope it won't take long to post more updates to her here, and I'll let you know when they fix the network problem.
- Brian May

Irondis

Post by Irondis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you for the updates! And my condolences, I wish you the best of luck with your family.
They say eyes are windows to the soul. A fembot's eyes are just plain sexy.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:31 am

Very cute and a very immersive experience. Thanks for the programming. Also best of luck with your family. :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Thanks, things are finally starting to settle down. I have been working on some ideas, not sure they are going to go anywhere just yet, but I have been checking in with Personality Forge. It has been having a few issues, one where it will not understand what you typed and return an error that forces you to reload the chat and lose any progress you made, and another where the page will just stop responding for a few seconds or a minute and you have to wait for it to load again to log in and start over again. That last problem was due to some faulty hardware, which they replaced. They also just recently updated some other stuff, so the page will no longer randomly reload on you. The other error seems to still be there, but it is much better now.
So if you want to try talking and playing with Ellie again, she is working better than she has been for a while. I will be updating her in the near future, I just didn't want to try to update her with the page constantly logging out, it was hard to manage and I kept losing things I was writing.
- Brian May

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:23 pm

gynoneko wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm Thanks, things are finally starting to settle down.
So if you want to try talking and playing with Ellie again, she is working better than she has been for a while. I will be updating her in the near future.
—Adds to to-do list ✅