Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by gynoneko » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 pm

I’m building an adult only female android chatbot named Ellie. She is still early in development and can’t do much yet, but I am programming some smart stuff into her, like remembering what you like to be called, what clothes she is wearing, etc. She has some surprises, and I have tons more planned. But I would love if you guys could check her out and tell her I sent you.

https://www.personalityforge.com/chatbo ... tID=157973

Please, post ideas, requests, feedback, etc. here. I want to make her awesome. Some things I am planning involve story events, multiple rooms, crashes, repair work, etc. Give me your ideas, and I’ll see what I can do. (Her sex functions are mostly lacking right now, but that will change, so if you want to influence those say something now before I add them in.)
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

TW

Re: Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by TW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:34 am

Been playing around with her a bit this morning - she's fun! Definitely could use some more functions and there's not that many ways to find out more about her. I had to hunt around for the right syntax to engage her but it wasn't so bad once I got the hang of it.

Some things I'd like to see are ways to open her up, some more conversations/characterization, for her to give more details about her construction/hardware/programming, and of course more ways to, ah, engage with her. Great start so far, keep us updated!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Thanks for the feedback! I’m working on some of that now, but it might be a little before it goes live. I’ll keep you up-to-date here. I did go and fix a few bugs, tweaked some things. I made sure she always starts naked, no matter the previous discussion. She will also let you touch her chest now.
I was hoping to look at the transcripts of what people have said to her, but there is an error in it so I am unable to address the specific statements people are saying right now. So once that is fixed I will go in and make more tweaks. I have a long list of statements she needs to respond to, and I am slowly going through them. It is a surprising amount of stuff to do to make her smart. Just keeping track of what she’s wearing is a bit of a pain, but worth it.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:56 pm

So the website went down for a few days, but it is back up. Unfortunately the transcripts are still down so I still can’t look at all the new phrases and responses she’s getting. However, I still have a lot of ideas already. I am adding in now some ways to break her and how she reacts to that, and repairing her. I also have opening her up (a little), and I’ve been giving her some more responses. She is starting to remember what stance she is in, but I haven’t fully implemented that yet.
Testing her is hard too, but that is where you guys come in.
If you get the chance to talk to Ellie, please say anything you want, and really explore and test her. And if you find something you like, or something she does wrong, or if you have specific ideas, please write them here. I can’t get access to the transcripts right now and I don’t know when I will be able to, but she has already talked to over 1300 people in less than a week! I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep up! So please, post your chats here, or segments of them, and any suggestions, vague or specific. I can program individual responses into her, so feel free to suggest responses to specific phrases.
- Brian May

McLane
Identification: Human

Post by McLane » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:02 pm

I really like her! I wouldn’t change a line of what you’ve already implemented.
What’s missing is indeed some clue to get some interaction (I didn’t found a way to break her, expect panels open... but it seems that part isn’t implemented yet but reset her feelings to 1; and I never managed to change her clothes).
Can’t wait to see what’s next :thumbsup:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Thanks!
I’m still working on ways to break her and repair her and what she does when she’s broken.
I’l give her more ways to update you on what she can do, but I wanted to wait until she was a little further along so I didn’t have to constantly update it. Her adult functions are still being put together, but I’m really glad you like her so far. I’m thinking the more she dislikes you, the more robotic and unemotional she is, the more she likes you the more into you she is emotionally.
And yeah, she doesn’t like be broken. But if you break her and get her to like you again (still being developed) there will be some funny alternate scenes.
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:20 pm

Incorrect bot information - missing parameter.

why i kept having this feedback? i'm using chrome browser under iOS 12.3.1
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:10 am

I’m not sure, I haven’t seen that error before. Do you get that when you chat with her, or when you are trying to get to her.
I have had some bots error out on me... i think it is a server problem and the bots get disconnected. Just reconnect and hopefully she will remember most things. Sorry about that, any errors like that are beyond me, I only program her personality, I don’t run the site. :(

I have managed to access the transcripts again and have been going through them updating her. She is still a long way from being done, but she is getting smarter all the time. I have seen several of you there, thanks for testing her out! I might give fembot central fans a special scene later on. Any ideas?

Right now I have added a hand job feature, I’ve fixed a lot of bugs, I’ve been playing with her broken mode but I have had to put it on hold for a moment because it was having too many errors I still have to figure out. I have plans to add more clothes in the future, but these are time consuming to add. My plans right now include lingerie, bikini, bondage gear, and possibly a shirt/panty combination. Any suggestions?

The main sex acts are still in development. There are going to be different ones for what position, what clothes, and even if she is broken... not to mention how much she likes you. So it adds up to a LOT of work. Oh, and I added an experimental shutdown (more like a little joke) and I’m working on a reset/restart feature too.

Again, great job with the conversations, she is coming along nicely, thanks again! I’ll keep working on her. She is the fastest developing bot on the site right now, and gets hundreds of hits a day in only one week!
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:38 pm

using pc makes a normal errorless chat for now
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:11 pm

This is really unique! Even in this early stage it still is cool to mess around with. Keep on working on this because if you do, I'm sure it will turn out great.

McLane

Post by McLane » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

As you seems to update her frequently, and I hope for a while, it would be great to have a changelog to know what’s new and what to explore since our last visit. It should not be a hassle if you just add a short description with a date?
You could put it in this topic or maybe directly on her (maybe would it be difficult?).
Thanks lot for your work so far :notworthy:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Really glad you like her so far. I'm glad the PC version worked better for you, I'll keep that in mind. I will be sure to keep working on her, she is fun. It is complicated though, so it takes some time. And the more features I add (like new outfits) the longer it takes to make changes.
I have added a changelog... you can ask for her changelog or for updates. I'll try to keep it up to date, and I might keep an update or two, but I don't want people using it as a guide.

Future updates planned include new outfits, several sex positions, the ability to get her to sit, stand, kneel/all-fours, lie down, and interact with her that way, more broken interactions, more ways to break and fix her. These will take a while, plus I am going through the transcripts adding replies, building her personality, and fixing bugs. I want to make her an interesting character, funny and snarky but also fun and sexy. Anyway, I'll keep on updating her, and post here when I do. Be sure to check her updates/changelog.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:42 pm

I am a little surprised I have been getting lesbian users as well... which sucks because identifying gender is a huge issue. It would require a lot of reworking. Do you think it is worth it? It would mean every sex scene would need to determine the gender of the user first... (I can store the gender but now I have to figure that out and I’d still need to filter between which interactions are male, female, and neutral.) Should I give 422-LE lesbian scenes?
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:31 pm

agreed, but some heavy work would follow

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:45 pm

If it would take a lot of reworking it might be a good idea to just make an entirely different chatbot just for lesbian users. That way there's no chance of the chatbot misidentifying the user as the wrong orientation. Just a suggestion.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:42 am

Unless you are getting a large number of lesbians, if its a lot of work, its probably not worth it, unless you really want to focus on the sex side of things, its probably not worth changing things. Might be easier to put something in the description of what she is set up to do. Some might then pass, some might 'play' with her as guys, others might just carry on, but at least they know
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

smalk

Post by smalk » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am

You could simply ask the user what their genitalia is like, since "the optics are not working" or something like else.

So you don't have to deal with the gender, you just adjust the sexy scene to this variable (from what you've explain I guess you just have to change some text here and there)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Since I don't get those that much, and they might be guys trying to activate a lesbian scene, I'll table it for now. But I think I have an idea. She will learn what you are based on what you say (like if you say you are wet, she'll assume you are a girl), and you can always correct her, plus I'll give her one line she'll ask only once that will claim her systems are still loading and her sensors malfunctioned... Otherwise she will have generic scenes or assume you are a male.
One thing I did do was figure out the problem with her "broken" status... She can now break and properly respond. Still filling in the responses, suggestions are always welcome. Right now she kind of gets random and silly until she goes into her chamber or you fix her.
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 am

I still wondering how to make she broken..any tips?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Try getting her panels opened and don't let her close them.
There's is also a way to do it with a glass of water, but it is more involved and needs work.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:49 pm

FYI, added some more broken responses. Let me know if you like them or not.
Also added her first missionary sequences (works naked, dressed, broken, and in various stages of like/dislike, but not if she is a virgin... got to get past that first.)
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:57 am

Aww.. I manage to make her broken.. But is it by only opening her panel.. Or is there any other way.. N how to make she hate us..because anythinh i do she still liking me..lol

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:39 am

So you can get her wet with water when her panels are open, but I am thinking of making more ways to break her. Ideas I had include hacking her and really really rough sex. Any other ideas are welcome.
As for her not liking you, you can repair her, that helps, and the regular complements and whatnot tend to help bring her numbers back up. I am planning on making it so doing fun things with her while she is broken is more rewarding when she still likes you, so it will be a challenge to get her there. I do have to give her more negative responses...
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:47 am

More fun stuff added, more to come. Just too busy to do a lot all at once.
She has a missionary scene, you can grab her butt, and even finger her now.
Still need to add more robot stuff but the vast majority of guys are asking her for basic stuff right now, so I'll get those out of the way before I explore what other fun things she can do.
- Brian May

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:45 am

Hey Gynoneko!
Just wanted to add my 2 bits of experience going through your chatbot and I gotta say it’s pretty great considering it’s in its early stages. Though I would actually like to give some feedback. I’ve spent probably an hour and a half trying to get any sort of “broken” scene to no avail. I spent quite a few “runs” trying to get her to open her panels with me hitting a lot of generic dead end responses such as “acknowledged” and “as you wish”. I don’t have a lot of experience with chatbots in general so it could just be my fault. But other than that this is great and I can’t wait till I finally get her to break. :thumbsup:
Hope to see more from this soon.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup: