Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
McLane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by McLane » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

As you seems to update her frequently, and I hope for a while, it would be great to have a changelog to know what’s new and what to explore since our last visit. It should not be a hassle if you just add a short description with a date?
You could put it in this topic or maybe directly on her (maybe would it be difficult?).
Thanks lot for your work so far :notworthy:

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Really glad you like her so far. I'm glad the PC version worked better for you, I'll keep that in mind. I will be sure to keep working on her, she is fun. It is complicated though, so it takes some time. And the more features I add (like new outfits) the longer it takes to make changes.
I have added a changelog... you can ask for her changelog or for updates. I'll try to keep it up to date, and I might keep an update or two, but I don't want people using it as a guide.

Future updates planned include new outfits, several sex positions, the ability to get her to sit, stand, kneel/all-fours, lie down, and interact with her that way, more broken interactions, more ways to break and fix her. These will take a while, plus I am going through the transcripts adding replies, building her personality, and fixing bugs. I want to make her an interesting character, funny and snarky but also fun and sexy. Anyway, I'll keep on updating her, and post here when I do. Be sure to check her updates/changelog.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:42 pm

I am a little surprised I have been getting lesbian users as well... which sucks because identifying gender is a huge issue. It would require a lot of reworking. Do you think it is worth it? It would mean every sex scene would need to determine the gender of the user first... (I can store the gender but now I have to figure that out and I’d still need to filter between which interactions are male, female, and neutral.) Should I give 422-LE lesbian scenes?
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:31 pm

agreed, but some heavy work would follow
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:45 pm

If it would take a lot of reworking it might be a good idea to just make an entirely different chatbot just for lesbian users. That way there's no chance of the chatbot misidentifying the user as the wrong orientation. Just a suggestion.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:42 am

Unless you are getting a large number of lesbians, if its a lot of work, its probably not worth it, unless you really want to focus on the sex side of things, its probably not worth changing things. Might be easier to put something in the description of what she is set up to do. Some might then pass, some might 'play' with her as guys, others might just carry on, but at least they know
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

smalk

Post by smalk » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am

You could simply ask the user what their genitalia is like, since "the optics are not working" or something like else.

So you don't have to deal with the gender, you just adjust the sexy scene to this variable (from what you've explain I guess you just have to change some text here and there)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Since I don't get those that much, and they might be guys trying to activate a lesbian scene, I'll table it for now. But I think I have an idea. She will learn what you are based on what you say (like if you say you are wet, she'll assume you are a girl), and you can always correct her, plus I'll give her one line she'll ask only once that will claim her systems are still loading and her sensors malfunctioned... Otherwise she will have generic scenes or assume you are a male.
One thing I did do was figure out the problem with her "broken" status... She can now break and properly respond. Still filling in the responses, suggestions are always welcome. Right now she kind of gets random and silly until she goes into her chamber or you fix her.
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 am

I still wondering how to make she broken..any tips?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Try getting her panels opened and don't let her close them.
There's is also a way to do it with a glass of water, but it is more involved and needs work.
- Brian May