"Breaking News"

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
tectile

Re: "Breaking News"

Post by tectile » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:19 pm

I like it. I think you posted a pic in the candidates for manipulation section a while back of a very attractive Canadian news caster with a great blank look on her face.
I immediately thought of that pic when I read this scenario.
Ring any bells? I'll have to go find it now :)

Here she is.

http://www.fembotcentral.net/viewtopic. ... 200#p90993

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: "Breaking News"

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:18 am

Robotman wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:24 pm This idea is for a very short video, with one actress and a single camera.

The actress is seated behind a desk, or standing like a TV newscaster. She is dressed like a newscaster too. Then she says.

"We have breaking news tonight. Femtronic Robotics Corporation has issued a recall of some of their E-Type service androids. The recall affects androids with serial numbers within the range 4000 to 6000. This follows reports that Femtronic androids have been overheating, suddenly rebooting, and getting stuck in repeating speech loop malfunctions. Owners of Femtronic androids are urged to visit the Femtronic website to see the list of affected serial numbers, and to get instructions on service and repair options."

The newscaster then begins to malfunction. This can be by repeating the line "Service and repair options." over and over again, or by ad-libbing a physical malfunction. The newscaster eventually says "Shutdown command received. This unit will now shut down.", and then stops moving.

The company "Femtronic" can be replaced by whatever fictional android company name you like. ;)

I like it and If Im not mistaken it was pitched as a custom movie at some point but never made.
I have a greenscreen and a News set so maybe..... its time has come.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12