Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
c4s
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

Post by c4s » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:06 am

Here we will keep you informed about clips from the Robots category (http://clips4sale.com/list/en/category/94/ROBOTS) with links to the clips we post!

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com

Post by c4s » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Made in Japan - with AstroDomina and Little Mina by Astro Fantasy studio

Japanese Mina robot! Anything that's made from Japan is a guaranteed heartbreaker. Mina, ON... There she goes. My lovely Asian virgin robot. I can think of many things to do to her. Dress her up, teach her, make her do house chores, have her be my jester for the day, fuck her... oh wait! Fuck her?! That's an awesome idea!

ImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/100497/astro-fant ... rch/ROBOTS

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Robotman wrote:Thanks for posting, and welcome! :D
Thank You, It's pleasure to be here :)

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:24 am

Create-A-Date: Defective Unit Robot Malfunction by Ludella Hahn's Fetish Adventures studio

POV orders a fembot through his hotel's "create-a-date" service and she is delivered to his door. He rolls her in and inspects her before taking her remote and starting her up. She tells him she is designed to his specifications and that she will now demonstrate her personality options in demo mode for his selection. Option 1 is the sweet Stepford Wife personality--someone you can take home to mom. Her voice and mannerisms are very sweet and proper. Option 2 is the Bimbo Profile. Giddy and bubbly and ready to obey. This profile is a little more "loose" and less proper. She lifts her dress and shows off her big butt. Option 3 is the Dominatrix Profile for the customer who wants to be on bottom...

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/36032/leggy-lovel ... rch/ROBOTS

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:30 am

Sophia is Alyssa's Robot Sex Toy by The Velvet Dungeon studio

Alyssa Reece and Sophia Fox are in a trance. When they wake up Sophia is Alyssa's willing robot, obeying all her commands mindlessly saying "Yes, Mistress". When they hear my timer beep, their roles will reverse.

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/70638/the-velvet- ... rch/ROBOTS

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:24 am

c4s wrote:Create-A-Date: Defective Unit Robot Malfunction by Ludella Hahn's Fetish Adventures studio

POV orders a fembot through his hotel's "create-a-date" service and she is delivered to his door. He rolls her in and inspects her before taking her remote and starting her up. She tells him she is designed to his specifications and that she will now demonstrate her personality options in demo mode for his selection. Option 1 is the sweet Stepford Wife personality--someone you can take home to mom. Her voice and mannerisms are very sweet and proper. Option 2 is the Bimbo Profile. Giddy and bubbly and ready to obey. This profile is a little more "loose" and less proper. She lifts her dress and shows off her big butt. Option 3 is the Dominatrix Profile for the customer who wants to be on bottom...

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/36032/leggy-lovel ... rch/ROBOTS
This one has a couple of nice malfunctions. Definitely looking forward to more from Ludella.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:05 pm

33cl33 wrote:This one has a couple of nice malfunctions. Definitely looking forward to more from Ludella.
Shameless plug: you might like this video I wrote and commissioned a while ago :D

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:26 am

Built for Pleasure 3 by GG Fetish Media studio

Freya becomes a Relaxix Resort Pleasure Unit.
Full nude.
Category: ROBOTS

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/gg-fetish-media/B ... asure+3+HD

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:44 am

FEMBOT SERVICE TRAINING: DAY TWO by Fembot Academy studio

First thing have the fembot wake up her Master with a good Morning Blowjob.
Make sure they properly gag on the cock it is important to test the Fembot gag reflex...

ImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/fembot-academy/FE ... Resolution

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:13 am

Stephani Moretti second visit clip fourteen Women's liberations march by RoboLust Female training

Stephani, a beautiful house wife, has the crazy idea to participate in the annual women's liberations march. Needless to say, her husband would rather have her stay home, cook dinner and then have sex with him. No way, she is determined to go with her girlfriends to the march. Looks like her husband has no other choice than to use his powers of mind control, to get her back inline. Before long, she is a perfectly programmed robot with no mind or will of her own. Time to activate the "swimsuit model" program and then have her prepare her system for intercourse. It gets really hot when she rides the dildo while teasing her clit with the vibrator. Lot's more to come.

http://clips4sale.com/robolust-female-t ... ns+march++

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Tue May 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Robot Maid Gone Haywire by Bondagefan2002 Damsels in Distress studio

Blair Blouson has alot going on today and she needs to get her apt cleaned up so she goes into her closet and turns on Tomiko the Robot Maid. She asks her to make the bed but something goes wrong and Tomiko tries to smother Blair and then tie her up. and then make the bed and then blair fate get worse and worse.

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/bondagefan2002-da ... aywire+MOV

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Thu May 05, 2016 5:46 am

Cadence Luxx in Robot Secretary - Corporate Whore by Robot and Limp Videos

Suck my cock He commands her. The only thought she has is to serve and worship him. Cadence gets to her knees and sucks like an empty headed bimbo slut. Sucking his cock all the way down and gobbling his balls she attacks him with her mouth. Completely lost in the need to make him cum only the tiny thought in the back of her mind tells her that this is wrong.
He cums his big load all over her smiling robot face, pleasure flowing through her at completing her program. What the fuck! She yells, waking from her robot state. Is that fucking cum on my face! I'm going to HR! She grabs her clothes and does the walk of shame through the office.

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/cory-s-lost-custo ... 8HD.mp4%29

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am

She was created for pleasure and protection by Fembot Academy studio

The Master asks... "Why were you created?" The Fembot respnds... "I was created for pleasure and protection." Now The Master is going to have her show her devotion and loyalty to him... She is made to show off her fighting and Orgasmic Skills!

http://clips4sale.com/fembot-academy/Sh ... WMV+Mobile

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri May 13, 2016 9:35 am

Powerful Persuasion Ring by Bratty Ashley Sinclair & Friends studio

After putting on Cherry's powerful purseausion ring, Ashley is taken advantage of by her neighborhood friend. It's coinsidental that Cherry had stopped by to warn Ashley about dressing so slutty around the neighborhood and turning on all the men.... when she herself has full intentions of being slutty and fucking Ashley with her BIG RED STRAP-ON dildo. Once fully under Cherry's power, Ashley gets her tight slutty pussy pounded until she orgasms (completely entranced by the magic ring Cherry slipped onto Ashley's finger).

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/bratty-ashley-sin ... 80X720+avi

zerodin

Post by zerodin » Sat May 14, 2016 11:53 am

Just gonna throw this out there, but a lot of these "mind controlling real people, who aren't mechanical robots" stories just come off as rapey, if you ask me.

Angry comments in 3...2...

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat May 14, 2016 12:08 pm

zerodin wrote:Just gonna throw this out there, but a lot of these "mind controlling real people, who aren't mechanical robots" stories just come off as rapey, if you ask me.

I can see that. My issue is that a lot of the recent updates on the C4S robot page aren't robot related at all. Certain stores shoot a video then upload it to every possible category (including ours) when it has nothing to do with that category. Starting to be a real pain the ass when sorting new content to buy. Also there are a few out there who keep reuploading the same clip over and over and over for years on end. I know the name of the game for producers and C4S is to sell clips but these kind of practices are getting to be quite annoying. Some sort of regulation/oversight on that site would be nice.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed May 18, 2016 6:56 am

The 'App' Trap by LBC Fetish studio

Jacky is sitting on the couch looking at an app on her phone. She finds one that looks interesting. 'Robotify Yourself'. 'See what it would be like if you were a sexy robot'. Hmm...looks interesting. She downloads the app. Opens it. BAM!! She twitches and her demeanor suddenly changes. She begins intoning in a robotic voice. "connection established. Reloading human personality with new settings" She then removes her clothes and begins to masturbate. She thoroughly explores her body with her fingers...as she reclines on the sofa with her legs spread open. She has become a sex-bot. She kneels and sticks her ass up as she plays with her shaved snatch. Then back to legs open as she makes herself cum. As soon as she orgasms, she sits up...looking blank and says in her monotone voice..."masturbation program completed...entering stand-by mode". She stands, arms to her side...staring blankly straight ahead...motionless. Awaiting further instructions...

ImageImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/lbc-fetish/The+%27App%27+Trap..

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by King Snarf » Wed May 18, 2016 8:21 am

This was my custom. I thought she did well for her first time. Also, c4s didn't mention it in a post yet, but the recent one from Terra Mizu ("From Robber to Robot") was also mine. I was quite impressed with the lengths she went, adding effects and such, include one nice POV heads up display type shot.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Wed May 18, 2016 8:27 am

King Snarf wrote:This was my custom. I thought she did well for her first time. Also, c4s didn't mention it in a post yet, but the recent one from Terra Mizu ("From Robber to Robot") was also mine. I was quite impressed with the lengths she went, adding effects and such, include one nice POV heads up display type shot.
You can show us that clip here? I don't mind :)

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed May 18, 2016 8:49 am

c4s wrote:
King Snarf wrote:This was my custom. I thought she did well for her first time. Also, c4s didn't mention it in a post yet, but the recent one from Terra Mizu ("From Robber to Robot") was also mine. I was quite impressed with the lengths she went, adding effects and such, include one nice POV heads up display type shot.
You can show us that clip here? I don't mind :)
Well, I don't think I can do any preview pics at the moment, but let's see if I can link it. Let's see if this works.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Wed May 18, 2016 8:59 am

zerodin wrote:Just gonna throw this out there, but a lot of these "mind controlling real people, who aren't mechanical robots" stories just come off as rapey, if you ask me.

It's a... tricky issue. I was speaking with a model who has posted here before, and she said she kind of liked the hypno/ mind control aspects, because at least those parts can kind of be done in real life.

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Mon May 23, 2016 9:41 am

Taking Control of Addie Juniper by Brainwash Fetish XXX Videodrone studio

Beautiful Miss Addie Juniper is sleeping when her ringing cell phone awakens her suddenly - she barely wakes up, groggy and confused, and picks up the phone without even really opening her eyes. Once she does, she's suddenly confronted with the most horrible and shrill sound she's ever heard! It changes something about her, seemingly relieving her of her own free will! Powerless, she walks back and forth across her room, making kissing faces and nosies that mean...something. A product of her new programming? Eventually she is instructed (from something controlling her deep within her brain, and yet outside of it) to take off her pants. She wears only tights and panties now, again walking back and forth while making the kiss kiss faces and noises - some requirement of further embedding - and then, at once, the noise changes. She collects all of the valuable items in the room and absconds!

ImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/fetish-xxx-brainw ... niper+-+HD

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Mon May 23, 2016 2:57 pm

I'd like to change the topic's title because ... brainwashing ≠ robot; hypnotism ≠ robot; sleepy ≠ robot; control-chip ≠ robot; magic ≠ robot; super-remote ≠ robot ... If there were a topic of C4S videos with robots, then yeah, "Robots Updates @ Clips4sale.com" would be a fine title. And by "robots" I mean made-of-electronics kind of stuff (which, like all the videos is acting, ergo pretend.)
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue May 24, 2016 4:23 am

Agreed, most of the descriptions I've read for these, I cant see why they think its going to appeal to pure robot fetishists. But I guess, they are more interested in selling anything? Might work short term, but certainly going to fail badly long term
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

c4s
C4S Studio Owner

Post by c4s » Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 am

Rosalee in a Trance - Clip 008 by Aaron Glotfelter, Oficial studio

Deeply in a trance, attracted to me, responsive to her triggered commands, horny and feeling pleasure, I continue to increase the arousal that Rosalee is feeling. I have herstand at attention before me, instructing her to take off her lingerie when I snap my fingers. This will render her naked before me. I use her tickle butt command, which makes her bounce around while she giggles uncontrollably. Then I snap my fingers.I reward her for getting completely naked with an orgasm. I continue to suggest that sheresponds favorably to me and what I make her feel. I then give her a command that causesher to feel pleasure when I touch her breasts, and to cum when I give it a light squeeze.I prime her for this, and get her curious and excited for me to do so. I then help myselfto feeling up her tit, and very much enjoy how firm and round it feels in my hand. Shehas an immediate pleasure response, her mouth dropping open in to an "o" shape as she makes the sounds of pleasure. I give it a little squeeze and she response with even morepleasure.I help myself to her breasts, as she quivers in pleasure. I trigger more pleasure andorgasms. I then suggest that she feels that I have a dominance over her, beforetriggering her tickle butt. I have her stand at attention, and use her command to presenther breasts. I place my hand on her belly, just a little ways above her pussy, and trigger more pleasure. I then ask her how she feels, and if she would recommend being in a trance for me. She answers both questions very positively.

ImageImage

http://clips4sale.com/aaron-glotfelter- ... -+Clip+008