Looking to Make a collaborative video in LA

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Looking to Make a collaborative video in LA

Post by fembotfan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:40 am

I am looking at shooting 2-3 short film scripts in LA, and I wanted to know if there are any fellow ASFR'ians/ technosexuals interested in assisting. The end product would be made available to the community at no cost.

I could certainly use the assistance of anyone able to steadily hold a camera, edit footage, or assist with sound and voice over work. If there are any female or fembot members that would be willing to contribute voice over assistance it would be wonderful. Any actresses in LA that would like to join in on the shoot I could pay you for your time and gas money (we can discuss rates privately).

I hope to hear back from some of you amazing people.

If you want to know what the scripts are, just pm me.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Re: Looking to Make a collaborative video in LA

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:17 am

Good luck with that.

Apart from 1 week in April, I'm a long way from LA, but otherwise...

Besides, at my age, mid 50's, I don't count as sexy lol! Could have done a voice, I guess? Ah well...

As I say, wish you all the best
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:22 pm

Thank you for the kind words.

Corey Fantoccini

Post by Corey Fantoccini » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:01 am

I live in L.A., and I've assisted with ASFR videos by Guy Talon in the past. Provided I can get time away from my primary responsibilities, I'd be willing to help out.

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by xerxes31415 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:19 pm

I also live in LA. I'll help with what I can, even if it's morale support.

Check your PM fembotfan.

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:50 pm

This is the first script we are looking to shoot. It is open for review if you have recommendations.

“Hacking the Competition” / Cindy Hunter Hacked.

Enter in form fitting business suit or skirt suit with silver or lace lingerie on underneath. Cindy removes her jacket, then freezes for just a moment. She then removes her top and unzips her skirt and before freezing again bent at the waist. She holds the position for a moment as the camera pans over her before blinking a few times. Her body remaining stiff she stands upright and starts talking to herself.

Cindy: What is going on? Is my body malfunctioning ? Am I malfunctioning...? (robotic voice) work with me program activated.

<face blank Cindy Robotically / Mechanically finishes removing the skirt before standing at attention feet shoulder width apart arms bent at the elbow. Wearing heals, tights and business top she remains stiff again for a few moments before blinking again >

Cindy: I cant control my body. This is not a malfunction, it must be a computer virus. Have I been hacked? My physical controls are locking out my.. Physical controls are. Controls are.. Are.. Are. <robo voice> Error in personality code line 100110100,

<Mechanically moving arms up to either side of her head Cindy slightly bends at the waist, takes a very wide stance and her hands go out in front like a mannequin eyes wide, her head twitches to the side a few times before she again blinks rapidly>

Cindy: oh my this feels good I .. feels so... This unit feels soooooo.. Oh no, my subroutines are.. are... (robotic voice) error. Malicious code identified in human personality sub-file cognitive stimulation and response. automatic deactivation and reboot of human personality initiated.

<Cindy touches the back of her neck, robotically stands stiff then bends at the waist 90 degrees, holds the position before standing upright and freezing again>

Cindy: (robo voice) Re-booting human personality and emulation. (normal voice) whoa that was not good I better call tech support.

<Stepping over to a computer Cindy plugs in a cord (some naughty location, or just the front or back of her panties) Cindy then has the one sided phone conversation reading from the screen>

(Robo Voice) Hard line connection established rear via access port. (human voice) Hello, Femtronics? I need Victoria in tech support please...

Hello Victoria, this is human to robot convert unit number 1324. Human and legal designation Cindy Hunter. Yes. I am having issues with my human personality programming. I believe that someone has installed a program or virus that is corrupting my code, even now my physical responses are only partially responsive...... Yes I am beginning to loose control of my body... Can you monitor my readings.

<As you sit there you begin to mechanically touch yourself, twitching slightly. You mechanically wave your hand in front of your face then slowly touch your face and your body as if they are not your own. One hand cups a breast and pinches the nipple>

Are you reading this? I paid over a 7 million dollars on my robotic conversion, and now my body is moving without my control. If this had happened at work, my employees would know that I am no longer a human, and I would end up with an outcry from our share holders...

<hands mechanically slide down and in the front of your panties>

I need to have my software corrected immediately... No I cannot afford to wipe my personality and restart from yesterdays backup. I would loose a whole days worth of memory from today's merger negotiations...... oh my... my pleasure sensors are triggering an orgasm, I am about to... to.. oh.. yes.. yes.. fuck me.. to… <robo voice> error.. mal.func.tion.

<Body freezes again mid movement. Eyes and mouth wide open in an expression of shock and pleasure held for some time>

(robo voice) Malicious code identified in human personality at line 1001001010010101. automatic deactivation of human personality initiated.

<reach up to your neck and go through the reboot sequence again.

(robo voice) Re-booting human personality and emulation.

<stand up and reenact a the reboot. Blink a few times and look around>

(normal voice) Ok were you monitoring my systems just now? Good so can you fix me? .. . . No, I don't know how I could have contracted the computer virus..... No, there is no one in my company knows that I am a cybernetic convert so it couldn't be any of them. I spent so much on the conversion so that I could fully pass for human.... I have been meeting with one of our major competitors this week, and they would certainly benefit during the contract negotiations if they were to reprogram me or get me to malfunction. I bet they slipped some nanobots into me some how to access my hardware internally are reprogram me. Maybe my water. If they reprogram me. Reprogram me.. Reprogram ... Me... Listen I am losing control of my body again and my human emulation program is out of sequence. Why haven't you ... <robo voice> automatic deactivation of human personality initiated.

<Blink rapidly then take on a blank robotic face>

Cindy: <robo voice> This unit is fully operational and no longer requires any assistance. Thank you for your time. This unit will now disconnect.

<robotically disconnect cable>

Cindy: <robo voice> Remote control access fully activated. This is perfect. All nanobots are correctly placed and Mrs. Hunters personality is off line. We have both tactile, visual and audio control. Lets begin the calibration testing and reprogramming.

<standing robotically Cindy moves her limbs individually lifting knees and bending elbows turning around a few times and walking around the room. Cindy walks into a wall a few times freezes then jolts and then moves normally>

Cindy: <normal voice> ok this remote control hack is fully functional movements are life like and reprogramming has been successfully completed. Let's play with her.

<Cindy caresses her body removes her panties, and touches herself in very suggestive and sexual ways. Before eventually returning to a static robotic pose. >

Cindy: <normal voice> ok enough fun lets reboot her personality.

<Cindy reboots once more, and moves normally>.

Cindy: oh I feel much better. Tomorrow is a busy day, I had better get a full charge.

<Cindy plugs herself in, and stands stiffly as the scene fades out>

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:21 pm

fembotfan wrote:This is the first script we are looking to shoot. It is open for review if you have recommendations.
Oh boy, but that's an invitation to let my imagination run wild.

I take no offense if all of my suggestions are ignored, so I'm going to throw a lot of pasta the wall and see what sticks.

Have you thought about performers? I know it could be just one performer, but a little hint of another female character adds a dimension. The customer service operator could be one of the talented voice actresses who provide such great service with their Niteflirt audios. Or the video could cut away from Cindy to show the customer service operator.

For the lead fembot role, whomever you want and can hire; but it's predictable that I would nominate Katie Cummings, as I consider her the supreme champion of the Robolust website. I believe she lives in LA, though I've found her difficult to contact (after her initial warm reception on Twitter of the gift of the collar I made).

I'm definitely an advocate of springing for a few bucks worth of stock music and establishing shots. They are cheap, compared to the valuable information which can be suggested about the location and mood of the events to be shown.
“Hacking the Competition” / Cindy Hunter Hacked.

Enter in form fitting business suit or skirt suit with silver or lace lingerie on underneath. Cindy removes her jacket, then freezes for just a moment. She then removes her top and unzips her skirt and before freezing again bent at the waist. She holds the position for a moment as the camera pans over her before blinking a few times. Her body remaining stiff she stands upright and starts talking to herself.
Frozen... like a computer, Beach ball spinning. Just stopped, not collapsed.
Frozen... Like how video can be interrupted, and because the picture gets no new information to update, so it holds the image as if intentionally on pause, until the signal resumes.
Cindy: What is going on? Is my body malfunctioning ? Am I malfunctioning...? (robotic voice) work with me program activated.
As Cindy is a Fembot, she could "speak" those lines only to herself internally;
Or, she could speak them aloud without bothering to move her face, since there is no one around to act human for. Her reaction to this problem could remain fixed on her face, and that would play nicely against her human and her robotic voices.
<face blank Cindy Robotically / Mechanically finishes removing the skirt before standing at attention feet shoulder width apart arms bent at the elbow. Wearing heals, tights and business top she remains stiff again for a few moments before blinking again >
No one to act human for, and some sort of problem, which warrants shifting into a more regimented and therefore simpler seeming Mode of operation.
Cindy: I cant control my body. This is not a malfunction, it must be a computer virus. Have I been hacked? My physical controls are locking out my.. Physical controls are. Controls are.. Are.. Are. <robo voice> Error in personality code line 100110100,
A trivial offering: decimal 4341 = 100001101000001
4341 is not a good omen number.
Not that the viewer ever needs to think about it.

Will she use contractions? Or avoid them like Data?
Is her Robo voice primitive, mid-20th century twilight zone electronic,
or does she default to a most pleasant but flat voice, sort of Airline hostess or spokesmodel?

Is the robo voice primitive because she is failing to cope,
or because she is coping by falling back into her normal operating system voice?
(An Apple iGirl wouldn't speak like a robot out of the box, before her sleeper personality is activated.)

The declaration that this is not a malfunction could be augmented by referring to the procedure by which she has a established that there is no malfunction.

When you call the error code in the personality, is it some sort of overflow or exception or other kind of error which has been detected? (not that this is my field).
<Mechanically moving arms up to either side of her head Cindy slightly bends at the waist, takes a very wide stance and her hands go out in front like a mannequin eyes wide, her head twitches to the side a few times before she again blinks rapidly>
Some close-up shots of her eyes would be interesting.
A close-up of blinking could be sped up briefly to an inhuman rate.

Is the virus dictating her motions?
Or is the virus causing her to feel pleasure in the motions she chooses to initiate?
Cindy: oh my this feels good I .. feels so... This unit feels soooooo.. Oh no, my subroutines are.. are... (robotic voice) error. Malicious code identified in human personality sub-file cognitive stimulation and response. automatic deactivation and reboot of human personality initiated.
With the soooooo, is she running out of power for that feeling,
Or is her voice descending into an appreciative recognition of this naughty feeling?
<Cindy touches the back of her neck, robotically stands stiff then bends at the waist 90 degrees, holds the position before standing upright and freezing again>
I know you're doing this part right, In keeping with common practices. And yet I wish there were some other way to convey that reboot. From an engineering point of view, the machine is most vulnerable in those reboot moments, and during such a shift in her center of gravity. But this is a very minor point indeed.
Cindy: (robo voice) Re-booting human personality and emulation. (normal voice) whoa that was not good I better call tech support.
She sounds like a normal, casual person - with a problem, but very personish... as we learn her origin soon.
<Stepping over to a computer Cindy plugs in a cord (some naughty location, or just the front or back of her panties) Cindy then has the one sided phone conversation reading from the screen>
Televisions will all be internet access points, soon.
She could also plug in to a t.v., which gives you a very big screen to film.

For attaching a cable, I like the back of the neck.
Consenting to be anchored in place from the back of the neck, where the spine meets the brainstem, is very objectifying.
(Robo Voice) Hard line connection established rear via access port. (human voice) Hello, Femtronics? I need Victoria in tech support please...

Hello Victoria, this is human-to-robot convert unit number 1324. Human legal designation Cindy Hunter. Yes. I am having issues with my human personality programming. I believe that someone has installed a program or virus that is corrupting my code, even now my physical responses are only partially responsive...... Yes I am beginning to lose control of my body... Can you monitor my readings.
Fill in the blanks:
It's like she's talking to tech support about her malfunctioning _______ ,
and she is ______ concerned. (mildly, sharply, fearfully)
<As you sit there you begin to mechanically touch yourself, twitching slightly. You mechanically wave your hand in front of your face then slowly touch your face and your body as if they are not your own. One hand cups a breast and pinches the nipple>
Are the arms beginning to seductively make love to her? That physical action could be novel in a video, really suggestive of two controllers in the same body.
Are you reading this? I paid over a 7 million dollars on my robotic conversion, and now my body is moving without my control. If this had happened at work, my employees would know that I am no longer a human, and I would end up with an outcry from our share holders...
How about "operating without my control"?

"If this happens at work, my employees would realize"
or more formally
"Were this to happen at work"

"no longer a human", or "no longer human"?
I think without the A.

"and there would be a terrible outcry from our share holders"... but perhaps the corporation is more concerned with the reactions of the "board members" than the shareholders? Synonyms? I'm fuzzy on shareholders. Certainly not common stock owners, but big players who could exit and start a collapse.
<hands mechanically slide down and in the front of your panties>
Is this different motion, mechanical rather than caressing her breast, to indicate that her OS level is taking control back?
I need to have my software corrected immediately... No I cannot afford to wipe my personality and restart from yesterdays backup. I would lose a whole days worth of memory from today's merger negotiations...... oh my... my pleasure sensors are triggering an orgasm, I am about to... to.. oh.. yes.. yes.. fuck me.. to… <robo voice> error.. mal.func.tion.
She could deliver one "fuck" after "negotiations", in anger;
then another, unexpectedly lustful "fuck me".

I'd like "Error... [some specific]... mal.func.tion."
not identifying the malicious code (that's next),
but the interference with some high-level system - navigation, memory access, balance, etc..

Then it follows that she will have to investigate what is causing what was being interfered with.
<Body freezes again mid-movement. Eyes and mouth wide open in an expression of shock and pleasure held for some time>
Perhaps a slightly quiet, like it's mostly an internal sound, a sound-effect kicks in, to indicate the furious, paralyzing rate of calculations locked inside her? Just a fan noise which kicks in, or something more old school or classic like modem tones or bionic woman beep-boop-bop-boop...
(robo voice) Malicious code identified in human personality at line 1001001010010101. automatic deactivation of human personality initiated.

<reach up to your neck and go through the reboot sequence again.

<stand up and reenact a the reboot. Blink a few times and look around>
As I suggested above, an option would be to show Victoria. Or, we could hear her up to now, and only now see her. Or "the reveal" could occur at or near the end...
Is Victoria shown to be:
- exactly what would be expected, a woman in a cubicle like in a t.v. commercial?
- a computer, no body?
- the same model? (mindscrew, makes no sense in the plot, stick this one at the end)
- not a legitimate Femtronics representative, but actually an agent of the hacker?
- or never shown, of course.
(normal voice) Ok, were you monitoring my systems just now? Good so can you fix me? .. . . No, I don't know how I could have contracted the computer virus..... No, there is no one in my company knows that I am a cybernetic convert, so it couldn't be any of them. I spent so much on the conversion so that I could fully pass for human.... I have been meeting with one of our major competitors this week, and they would certainly benefit during the contract negotiations if they were to reprogram me or get me to malfunction. I bet they slipped some nanobots into me some how to access my hardware internally are reprogram me. Maybe my water. If they reprogram me. Reprogram me.. Reprogram ... Me... Listen I am losing control of my body again and my human emulation program is out of sequence. Why haven't you ... <robo voice> automatic deactivation of human personality initiated.

<Blink rapidly then take on a blank robotic face>
This transition could have her "speaking" without opening her mouth.
The excuse, no one to perform for.
The benefit; viewer can't know whether the sound is in the room, or if we are hearing her internal voice.
Cindy: <robo voice> This unit is fully operational and no longer requires any assistance. Thank you for your time. This unit will now disconnect.

<robotically disconnect cable>

Cindy: <robo voice> Remote control access fully activated. This is perfect. All nanobots are correctly placed

Can we phrase this in terms of
1) specifically where the nanobots have installed themselves,
2) referring not to the nanobots that went into her, but naming the installed device they have assembled themselves into.
and Mrs. Hunters personality is off line. We have both
Both doesn't work so well for more than two.
How about "We have established..."?
tactile, visual and audio control.
Lets begin the calibration testing and reprogramming.
I'm wondering if you might want something more like "motor skills" or "mobility", rather than "tactile".
<standing robotically Cindy moves her limbs individually lifting knees and bending elbows turning around a few times and walking around the room. Cindy walks into a wall a few times freezes then jolts and then moves normally>
Could she walk into a table, enough to knock off some object that doesn't break?
It wouldn't create a mess, but it would add to the sense that Cindy isn't herself, to see a possession of hers so disregarded.
Cindy: <normal voice> ok this remote control hack is fully functional movements are life like and reprogramming has been successfully completed. Let's play with her.

<Cindy caresses her body removes her panties, and touches herself in very suggestive and sexual ways. Before eventually returning to a static robotic pose. >

Cindy: <normal voice> ok enough fun lets reboot her personality.
Or are they rebooting a modified build of her personality?
I would choose to mask any evidence she finds, or thoughts she might have, about being hacked, that it could happen, that her competitor would think to do such a thing...

<Cindy reboots once more, and moves normally>.

Cindy: oh I feel much better. Tomorrow is a busy day, I had better get a full charge.
Maybe she should plan to get up early, to do some chores around her apartment?
Otherwise it's like, what does she do: go home, shut down to charge, wake up and leave?
I'm not saying she has to plan to wash dishes, just something to imply her "normal" post-human, human-like apartment lifestyle.
<Cindy plugs herself in, and stands stiffly as the scene fades out>
[And if you were doing a reveal of the customer rep, that would be here.]

I wish I could think of a little punch to punctuate the end. Not to change the dramatic arc, this is a scene with a part II.

Close-up shots over parts of her - she's a classic posed nude, this is the lingering, tapering end. So cut, and cut, shot of a side boob, shot of her eye, a pan across her back, this is objectifying her in pieces. Then, starting from the foot, a slow trickle is traced up her leg, up to show how dripping wet she had become. That way, her dripping juices imply that there will keep flowing, and there will be a second installment. We wonder, will she notice the sticky floor in the morning?

Now I'm too sleepy to make more sense.
No need to reply to the suggestions; but questions are welcome (obviously).

I wish you great success, whatever script goes into your video.
From the preview, I know she'll be a winner.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:52 am

Dale,
Thank you for the imput. I Like nearly all of your suggestions (I cannot afford a second actress, and I have considered hiring a voice actress but I am not comfortable with any of the sites out there that offer it, and no ladies from the site have offered thair service). It is indeed late and I am lazy. Please check you PM and incorporate the changes into the script as you see fit.

SoundMaster
Technosexuality: Built

Post by SoundMaster » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 pm

I can help you with sound fx.

Here is my work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOFRnw97Ao

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:44 pm

If only i had some money to take a vacation and come to LA be nice to work with you again.. Script sounds great

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 am

Sadly, The project was a bust. Of the three people that were going to get together to do the filming, only 1 showed up. That frustrated one decided not to continue. Leaving us with no free collaborative video. :angry: :cry: