The Fembot Next Door (more like a script than a story...)

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
tinyspider

The Fembot Next Door (more like a script than a story...)

Post by tinyspider » Mon May 05, 2014 10:40 pm

So, since English isn't my first language I've never been confident enough to write my own stories, and since -as far as I know- there are no technosexual communities in Spanish, I've never done any stories, even though I enjoy them a lot. Some time ago, Evangeline Von Winter and other producers asked members of this and other related forums to provide script ideas for them to shoot and I decided to write one.
I know this does not exactly fit within the 'Stories' category, but I decided to post it here in hopes that someone might enjoy it. If the mods decide this is not the right place to post, feel free to delete it at anytime. Feedback is appreciated.

The Fembot Next Door
By: araenae

General settings
The idea behind the whole scene is to be some sort of ‘erotic comedy’ (if there’s such a thing). A girl/guy who lives in an apartment complex suspects the lovely lady who lives next to his/her apartment is actually a fembot passing as a human, and to prove it he/she uses an EMP (electromagnetic pulse) ‘gun’ to deactivate her and controls her through his/her smartphone. As with any ASFR/Freeze adult video, the skills of the actress portraying the Fembot is essential to guarantee the immersion and to be believable. The less blinking (or blinking in ‘slow motion) that appears on camera when the Fembot is frozen or deactivated, the better. For camera settings, I think it works best to alternate between wide angles and close-ups, if that’s possible. I personally love full body shots and slow, top-down panning takes of the actress portraying the fembot while deactivated. The script allows a length between 15-30 minutes. The scene portrays nudity but it’s not required.

Stage
Any house, apartment, warehouse or location with more than one room should be enough. Alternate camera angles should suffice to provide the illusion of two different apartments. The only requirement is a wall where the human is going to point and shoot the EMP gun. A couch or a bed should work for the rest of the scene.

Characters
Human: Male or Female. He/She is some kind of janitor for the apartment complex, which means he/she has technical knowledge and is, to some extent, your archetypical ‘nerd’.
Fembot: Female. She should be the classic ‘girl next door’, sexy, but not too ‘slutty’, cute and more importantly, there should be certain awkwardness to her movements, to give the impression that she’s not exactly a human being.

Wardrobe
Any normal clothes should work for both characters. The Fembot might be dressed sexy, but not too revealing, maybe some yoga pants and a t-shirt, or a summer dress, or even some pajamas. The idea is that she’s in the comfort of her home, so she’s not wearing anything special. Rubber bands in the wrists and ankles might enhance the illusion of artificiality, but is not necessary.

Props/FX
A smartphone and a ‘toy gun’ are the only requirements. For the gun anything should work, like a nerf gun or a “space laser gun” such as this one: http://www.spacebase8.com/wp-content/up ... ygun_2.png but even a control remote might work since the gun appears on camera only for a brief period of time. For FX the only requirements would be a ‘deactivation’ noise and a ‘raygun’ noise. Here’s a free ‘power down’ sound clip: http://www.videoblocks.com/videos/detai ... nd-effect/# and here’s a free raygun sound clip: http://soundbible.com/1771-Laser-Cannon.html . Adding sparks or flares on the deactivation scenes might enhance the overall illusion but it’s not necessary.

Script

[‘Human’ is alone in his/her apartment, talking on his/her phone with a friend.]
Human’: I’m telling you, she’s not human… [short pause] How can I tell?, for starters, I’ve never seen her taking out garbage, she’s never angry, she has this odd accent, even the way she walks is kinda weird…
[Change to scene of ‘Fembot’ on her apartment, doing chores (cleaning/dusting/ laundry), smiling, moving in a very subtle but decidedly robotical way]
Human[on the phone] : Ok, if you don’t believe me I’m gonna have to prove it to you, I’m gonna use the cannon… [short pause] no, not the big one you fool!, that would fry all the electronic devices on a mile radius! you know what I’m talking about... “the gun” [emphasis on the words] yeah, [short pause] If I point it at the wall next to her place the EMP blast should just affect her, then I can get in and [sarcastic tone] “hack her interface” [grins]
[Change to another scene of ‘Fembot’ doing what she’s being doing, smiling, then, scene changes back to ‘Human’. On ‘Human’s apartment, he/she is holding something like a toy gun or similar device pointing it at a wall, talking to him/herself, like practicing a speech]
Human’: Hi miss, my name is ‘Human’, I live next to you and I’m in charge of maintenance in the building, I detected an electrical disturbance coming from this direction and wanted to make sure everything’s ok…
[‘Human’ shoots the gun and an electric bang noise can be heard.
Change to a scene of ‘Fembot’ suddenly stopping whatever she was doing and slumping slightly forward, with an empty/confused expression on her face, pretty much exactly like this pose and face: http://i.imgur.com/GQn1SCG.jpg a “power down” sound can be heard.
‘Human’ is standing in front of ‘Fembot’’s apartment, using his/her “master key” to open the door; as he/she invites him/herself in, he/she begins to speak]

Human’: Hi miss, my name is ‘Human’, I live next to you and I’m in charge of maintenance in the building, I detec… [looks at the deactivated ‘Fembot’ ] hahahahaha I knew it!
[‘Human’ walks towards ‘Fembot’ and examines her; she’s frozen holding her pose and expression all the time. ‘Human’ picks his/her phone and calls his/her friend again]
Human’: Dude, I told you, she’s a freaking fembot!, [short pause] yeah!, worked like a charm! [short pause] Still don’t believe me?, ok, I’m gonna have some fun and send you some pictures so just wait for it.
[‘Human’ uses his/her phone to type some commands]
Human’: Well, let’s see what your access password is… [short pause, tapping on the phone] Bingo!, now let’s take administrative privileges on this unit teehee! [short pause, tapping on the phone] - Ok, sending command, [speaking to the phone] REBOOT…
Fembot’: [standing straight, hands to the sides, speaks on a very robotical voice] - Unit HSX2 serial number ST04576 activated…
Human’: - IGNORE MY PRESENCE [all caps denote heavy emphasis], resume normal activities… [taps on the phone]
Fembot’: - [robotical voice] Commands accepted.
[‘Fembot’ keeps doing chores, smiling, not noticing ‘Human’ is standing right next to her, ‘Human’ laughs, points his/her phone to take a self-picture while grabbing ‘Fembot’’s ass and doing silly faces. At this moment ‘Fembot’ turns around with a slightly confused expression on her face, still not noticing ‘Human’]
Fembot[normal voice]: That’s weird…
[‘Fembot’ resumes doing chores ‘Human’ laughs and goes for another self-picture; this time he/she grabs ‘Fembot’s boobs]
Fembot’: [normal voice] Something’s wrong my skin sensors; I need to check that out…
[‘Fembot’ starts to walk towards another room, ‘Human’ taps on his/her phone]
Human’: STOP
[‘Fembot’ freezes on her tracks]
Human[tapping on his/her phone, commanding fembot and giggling]: Disregard all last commands, erase the last 5 minutes of your event-memory and resume normal mode.
Fembot[robotical voice]: Commands accepted.
[‘Fembot’ turns around to keep doing chores when she sees ‘Human’, she gasps while looking startled]
Fembot’: [Angry, normal voice] who the hell are you?! Who let you in? I’m calling the police!
[‘Fembot’ quickly walks towards a table and picks a phone]
Human’: Shit! [taps on phone] Shutdown!
[‘Fembot’ stops and slumps forward, just like after the “blast”, shutdown sound]
Human’: Aw, you’re not fun, [taps on phone] let’s change that a little bit… REBOOT
Fembot’: - Unit HSX2 serial number ST04576 activated…
Human[while looking at his/her phone]: Ok, sending file… load file “dom.per “
Fembot[robotical voice]: Personality loaded, Dominatrix mode, activated
[‘Fembot’ “wakes up”, looking angry, sees ‘Human’]
Fembot’: There you are, you worthless maggot, I’m very mad at you and I’m gonna punish you, and I’ll better enjoy it or you’re going to have a very bad time…
[‘Human’ giggles, ‘Fembot’ pushes ‘Human’ violently]
Human’: Whoa whoa whoa!
Fembot’: Shut up! On your knees!
[‘Human’ plays through, giggling; ‘Fembot’ sits on a couch]
Fembot’: Come here! I’m gonna spank your ass until it bleeds!
[‘Human’ bends over ‘Fembot’’s lap, she starts to spank ‘Human’ very hard]
Fembot’: this is for not behaving like you should, you puny slave!
Human’: [annoyed voice] Ok, I’m definitely not enjoying this…
Fembot[while spanking ‘Human’]: shut. Up!
Human[taps on his/her phone]: STOP
[‘Fembot’ freezes in mid movement, ‘Human’ stands up]
Human[looking at his/her phone]: Ok, let’s try something else… sending file… load “strip.per”
Fembot[robotical voice]: Personality loaded, stripper mode, activated
[‘Fembot’ stands up, and start doing a strip tease, ‘Human’ sits on the couch, ‘Fembot’ dances seductively around ‘Human’ while taking off her clothes, down to her underwear]
Fembot[while stripping and dancing, if possible, with a very “hillbilly” accent]: Y’know, I only do this to support mah beautiful family, these are really hard times and you gotta do what you gotta do…
Human’: [confused] what?
Fembot[while stripping]: You know, husband, kids, grandma... I gotta bring something to the table!, so I only do this to support them; my good ol’ Rupert can’t help us cuz’ of the meths, but he’s a good guy, good with the boys, and the tips here are really good…
Human[looking at his/her phone]: Seriously? A ‘hillbilly’ stripper?! Who the hell programs these personality ROMs? Damn! I should’ve paid for good stuff instead of downloading the free ones… [Talking to the phone, commanding the fembot] STOP.
[‘Fembot’ freezes in mid-movement; at this point she’s wearing panties only]
Human[looking at his/her phone]: Ok, one more try, sending file… load “hook.per”
Fembot[robotical voice]: Personality loaded. [short pause] WARNING, personality mode ROM, file name “hook.per”, is corrupted, checksum is not valid. Abort, Ignore, Resume?
Human’: uh... Ignore.
Fembot’: Hooker mode, activated.
[‘Fembot’ “wakes up”, looks at ‘Human’]
Fembot’: So hey stud/baby, wanna have a good time?
Human’: You bet I do!
[‘Human’ leans back on the couch while ‘Fembot’ moves on top of him/her, unbuttoning his/her pants/shirt]
Fembot[smiling]: So, have you ever been fucked by a fembot?
Human[giggling]: I’m about to!
[‘Fembot’ shoves a hand on ‘Human’s crotch, caressing him/her, then she suddenly stops]
Fembot[robotical voice]: Warning, memory exception caught at 0x003EBA, shutting doooowwwwwnn
[‘Fembot’’s head slumps forwards, blank expression on her face, shutdown noise is heard]
Human’: Damn it! [looks at his/her phone] REBOOT
Fembot[robotical voice]: Unit HSX2 serial number ST04576 activated…
Human’: Stand up
[‘Fembot’ stands up perfectly straight, hands to the sides]
Human[standing up, looking at his/her phone]: Ok, no more ROMs, let’s see if I can work around your default personality [short pause] IGNORE MY PRESENCE, resume normal activities
Fembot[twitching her head briefly, robotical voice]: Warning, basic human interaction module could not be loaded… behavioral algorithms could not be found… damaged sectors on main storage unit found… resuming standard interaction mode. [‘Fembot’ keeps standing straight]
Human’: Shit!, that’s not good… definitely not good… INITIATE SYSTEM RESTORE
Fembot[robotical voice]: System restore cannot be started; user does not have enough administrative privileges…
Human’: Oh crap, that’s even worse… Ok, erase last hour of interaction memory, dial main support system…
Fembot[robotical voice]: Dialing main support system…
Human[walking backwards to the apartment’s door]: Erase all visual and audio data from last hour, initiate countdown to shutdown, 5 seconds
[‘Human’ exits the apartment, camera pans to ‘Fembot’ standing straight]
Fembot’: Shutdown in 5… 4… 3… 2… 1
[‘Fembot’ slumps forward, blank expression on her face, shutdown sound can be heard; scene fades out]

By the way, if anyone is interested, Evangeline actually made this script into a video that can be found here (ignore the screencaps though)

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: The Fembot Next Door (more like a script than a story...

Post by dale coba » Tue May 06, 2014 1:50 am

araenae wrote:I know this does not exactly fit within the 'Stories' category, but I decided to post it here in hopes that someone might enjoy it. If the mods decide this is not the right place to post, feel free to delete it at anytime. Feedback is appreciated.
DELETE your post? Because it's in the wrong place? No way.
MOVE, maybe... maybe.
but DELETE YOUR sincere contribution?
ARAENAE? FC member since August, 2002?

Flat out - Hell, no.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Gorgo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Gorgo » Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 am

dale coba wrote:
araenae wrote:I know this does not exactly fit within the 'Stories' category, but I decided to post it here in hopes that someone might enjoy it. If the mods decide this is not the right place to post, feel free to delete it at anytime. Feedback is appreciated.
DELETE your post? Because it's in the wrong place? No way.
MOVE, maybe... maybe.
but DELETE YOUR sincere contribution?
ARAENAE? FC member since August, 2002?

Flat out - Hell, no.

- Dale Coba
Agreed
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Tue May 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Robotman wrote:Moved to the Video Ideas forum. :applause:
Thanks Robotman, this seems like a more appropriate place. And Dale, thanks my really old friend.... :rotfl: (I just noticed your membership card is just a couple months older than mine)

Ani Erotika
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Ani Erotika » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:35 am

Saving this script for when im back home with my husband again. Spouse visa bs.

Im going to make this with him. Thank you for sharing thiis kick ass story.
Endeavouring to evolve into the ultimate fembot, with your help! :dancing:

Please check out my fembot videos on ManyVids and tell me what you think. <3

My homepage: Ani'z Korner :rockon: