Tammy Part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Bunnybot

Tammy Part 1

Post by Bunnybot » Sun May 25, 2003 8:28 am

Hi, the new Bunnybot story is still not finished, meanwhile here´s the first part of little classic story for all who like conversions, hope you enjoy it.

Tammy

It was a wonderful evening; Jim was sitting at the large table, eating the last bites of the wonderful meal. Director Brenner saw it with really pleasure.

“Jim my friend”, he said “isn’t your wonderful wife hungry? I haven’t see her eating the whole evening”

He looked pleasant at the beautiful girl beside him. Jim opened his mouth to say something but Tammy answered before he could.

“I’m on diet, sir,“ she explained with her nice and sexy voice. “You must forgive me Mr. Brenner, I didn’t want to take down your wife’s cooking.”

Director Brenner smiled “Jim, my friend, have a really beautiful and intelligent wife” The other guests at the large banquet agreed and continued their meal. Tammy whispered in Jim’s ear.

“Honey, we must leave, I recognized a fatal error.”

Jim tried to stay cool, stood up and looked at Director Brenner “I’m so sorry sir, but I’ve got an emergency call on my messenger…we have to leave earlier.”

Tammy stood also up and walked elegantly to the entrance. Director Brenner looked after them.

“Too bad my friend, you will miss the dessert”

“I will come back” Jim smiled, as he grabbed his Jacket and rushed after Tammy. She looked so real, and beautiful that nobody would recognize her as a machine. As they left the chateau, her former elegant and sexy motion suddenly became stiff and robotic.

“Fatal Error in power unit EU45” she said with a skewed voice, as they arrived at Jim’s car.

“Tammy, please tell me, what’s wrong…” Jim said, while he opened the car’s door and helped her sitting.

“This uunit neeeeeeed….neeeeed…..exception at powerrrrr…..warniiiiing…..”

Then her voice suddenly stopped. All her systems went down. I sound similar to a harddisc winding down could be heard from inside her body. Jim sighted and looked at her. She was so lovely, her long blonde hair felt over her beautiful face. As her head moved back, Jim heard the squeezing sound of her neck servomotors, that now powerless lost their service. He stroked gently over her silken cheek and gave her a deep kiss. Then he pushed up her short black skirt. She was wearing a pair of black nylons supported by black satin suspender. Jim had wisely told her to leave her slip home, so he could reach her very sexy looking bald sex. He took his finger deep inside her pussy and searched for a while. He hoped, that nobody would see him now, it was obvious, that he couldn’t explain the situation easily. Then Jim found the right switch inside her, a small click was heard from within her genital. A fine seam appeared around her crotch and Jim removed gently the artificial organ and placed it carefully on the backseat. Then he grabbed in the car’s pocket, and pulled out a cable, which he connected to the cigarette lighter. Then he searched inside Tammy’s open crotch panel for the right connector and finally took the cable in. He started the car and drove home. On the way, he grabbed gently inside Tammy’s blouse and pushed deep at a point between her perfect breasts. I small click was heard and following the sound of a whirling hard disc drive Tammy began to speak.

“Loading basic settings….Unit LX47734…Female sexual pleasure unit…loading host settings…Tammy Phillips…upload complete….returning to normal mode.”

Jim looked at her worried,“ are you O.K.?”

Tammy looked at the cable, which was running inside her crotch panel. Dozens of blinking lights from within were glooming in the dark font of the car.

“Yes, I am. Just a power drain, the reload cycle is down to three hours, I think we must contact COMPANION DOLLS, they must replace my power cells. Sorry Honey” she said executing,“ I hope, nobody recognized something”

“No problem“, he said “there was no one at the parking lot”.

She smiled at him, “to bad, that I couldn’t taste the wonderful meal…it looked delicious.”

“Do you regret becoming a machine?” he asked her.

“Not a second”, she answered immediately” I love my new robotic body, it’s perfectly made for pleasure and sex. It has more positve aspects then negative, you know.”

“And what about the meal?” he asked provocative.

“I prefer to never age and never go ill again.” She said slightly arrogant.

“Well, think about it, we don’t know how long you will function properly, you could break down anytime.” He said provocative again.

“Then this was the most relish being, that I could wish!”

“I sometimes envy you. Tell me more, how you feel now.“ he said interrested.

“It’s totally different, but I can’t compare it. There must have been a lot of things, but they were wiped out after my reprogramming. Now, I’m just programmed for pleasure and sexual intercourse.”

“Don’t you miss your former life…your interests…your….hobbies”, he asked interested.

“Does not compute” she said slightly robotic.

Jim smiled. When Tammy agreed to become his robotic sexual companion, the scientists told her, that she would keep most aspects of her former human personality. She knew, that she would be converted into a robotic sex toy, and the loved the fact, that the programmers stored five hundred sexual practices on her hard disc.

“Well, let’s see, if your programming still works”. Jim said, as he drove into the garage of his home. Tammy pulled the plug of the cigarette lighter and opened the door.

“Don’t forget your most important part,“ he said, looking at the backseat.

She smiled and grabbed the delicate vaginal panel. Then she pulled the plug from her crotch and placed the vaginal panel with robotic preciseness between her legs. With a small click it fit again. Tammy looked at Jim worried” Honey, I got a fatal error message again, please hurry” While the walked to up to the bedroom, Tammy began to become stiff again. That aroused Jim, as he gently took her to the floor and unbuttoned her blouse.

“Seems like, we just have little time for this”, he said, while opening his trouser.

Tammy was lying under him on the floor. Being programmed for sex, she immediately spread her legs her optical sensors recognized his stiff member.

“Malfunction at kernel 1004…please reboot to prevent further damage.” She said robotic.

Jim ignored the error message, his member became so erected, he couldn’t wait and pushed deep inside her. Tammy began to start her sex routine program. She moved her hips up and down and moaned convincingly. “Jim….honey…..pleeeeeese….” then she changed to robotic and back to her human mode again. “errror……warning…shutdown is eminent…..Jim…..honey….yes, service meeeeee…..exception…..”

Then her movements suddenly stopped as she spoke an error message, “Erroooooooor, unable toooooo….. perform required aaaaaaaction……system burnout is….. emiiiiiiiinent!

Jim quickly opened a large panel under her breasts, where he could see a lot of her most delicate inner parts. There were hundreds of cables, computer boards and some motors. Dozed lights showed her present status. He pushed a button on the main panel labelled OVERRIDE. Tammy resumed to move her hips and began to moan again. She looked quite surprised at her open panel and then again to Jim. “Jiiiiiim….yessssss…..please….pleeeease…..i wan´t to feeeeeeel……warniiiiiing….short circuit at main interface……” Jim wondered if she really felt pleasure or if this was just a part of her programming, and those thoughts aroused him even more, he pushed harder and harder. Suddenly a big cascade of sparks came out of her open panel, a large wisp of smoke came out of her lovely mouth as she started to reply.

“I’m Tammy Philiiiiiis…sexual pleasure robot….pleasure….roooooobot…..sexxxxx…….” Tammy stopped moving and Jim recognized that the lights inside her stopped blinking. He pushed deeper and harder inside her and finally climaxed like he never had before. He pulled out and lied down beside her. Then he looked at her, lying there like a real doll.

“Stupid sex toy, what’s wrong with you again”, he said exhausted and irritated.

To be continued.

droidlvr
Banned

my first reply here. I like this story!!!!

Post by droidlvr » Sun May 25, 2003 10:35 am

My kind of story!!! More More More!

body

Post by body » Sun May 25, 2003 10:50 am

wow,I want to read more!
and,I will want to see bunnybot pics. :P

MortisX
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Tammy Part 1

Post by MortisX » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 am

I understand that the topic is very old and the chances of an answer are small, but I will hope and therefore write this.
First of all, I want to say that this is a beautifully written story. This is an incredible combination of conversion and pure machine existence. Even though I prefer stories in which the robot remains unbroken (or mostly unbroken), I admire your writing skills and Tammy's courage to become a machine, even as a programmed sex toy for her husband.

So my question is.
I have read this story several times already and every time one episode causes me doubts. I'm not sure if I understand this place correctly:
When Tammy agreed to become his robotic sexual companion, the scientists told her, that she would keep most aspects of her former human personality. She knew, that she would be converted into a robotic sex toy, and the loved the fact, that the programmers stored five hundred sexual practices on her hard disc.
And at the same time it is written:
“It’s totally different, but I can’t compare it. There must have been a lot of things, but they were wiped out after my reprogramming. Now, I’m just programmed for pleasure and sexual intercourse.”
“Don’t you miss your former life…your interests…your…hobbies”
It looks like she has NOT keep many of the aspects of her former human personality. Did the scientists deceive her or am I misunderstanding this place?
I mean, she's probably keep the basic character (temper) traits and resembles her old self within limits of new behavior model that are defined by programming. But is this really same as "she would keep most aspects of her former human personality"?

I'm also interested, does the company back up the original personality as accurately as possible before applying the programming?
Is it possible to order later, for example after upgrading the hardware, so that her programming was supplemented for greater independence? To make her closer to her original self?
Or is all that is available now is program her for a wider variation in behavior, but the original data is no longer exists?

I give up the hope that with the development of technology, Tammy will be able to become a more autonomous person, be able to have hobbies, personal interests and at the same time continue to fulfill her function as a robotic sex toy.