Paysite reviews

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Sega-boy

Paysite reviews

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:31 am

Well, I've got more than a few to review from hypnolust if anyone's wanting to know. Some of the clips are categorized as robots, but as you probably know, they are really just sessions where the girls are told to obey like robots with no will of their own.
None of the women move very robotically and their monotone voices are more trancelike than machinelike.

I honestly don't know where to begin. I would almost rather answer questions about the clips I've seen rather than review them just because there are so many of them.

They are:
Amber Bach clip 4 and 8
Arianna clips 4, 7, and 8
Kenna clips 7, 8, 9
Renna clip 8 and Wenona clip 6

I can advise this though for anyone buying from that site. Don't go by the pictures... Read the descriptions very carefully. I made that mistake with Arianna clip 4. It was one of the longer and more expensive clips, and it proved to be pretty disappointing.
Last edited by Sega-boy on Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:07 am

Amber Bach clip 8:

This is the first one I purchased because I like bots with big tits.
I was pleased with it and I can easily recommend it.

*spoilers*

It begins with Amber on the couch being programmed. This takes nearly three minutes, and when she is awakened she is all smiles and feeling good. She remains sitting on the couch and answers some questions from the hypnotist about whether or not she thinks she is susceptible to hypnosis. She wears an outfit composed of a two-piece bikini with matching stockings and high heels. The hypnotist compliments her on how sexy she looks.

Her boobs jiggle from underneath her bikini top with her every movement.
She stands up and is asked to turn around so that the camera can get everything. She is voluptuous indeed.
Then as she turns to face the camera once again, the hypnotist shouts the trigger word, "machine."
Amber's face goes blank and she slowly raises her arms in a sleepwalker fashion. In her monotone she says, "Robot Amber is here to serve you master.

From then on she always repeats whatever her master commands, preceded by "Robot Amber will..."

This is something I like alot, but every once and a while she stumbles over repeating things. And since she isn't wearing a microphone, I can't always hear her. To make matters worse, there is some sort of new age music playing in the background so I have to strain sometimes.

She is commanded to walk in a tight circle with her arms in front of her. I have to say that she looks very good doing so, even though personally I never cared for the sleepwalking stance because it reminds me more of a human zombie than a human robot.

Next he has her come closer to the camera and spin around slowly again, only this time with her arms up in the air. Then she is commanded to walk towards the couch (her arms still in the air) and she does so, but when she reachs the couch, she continues to walk even though she isn't getting anywhere.

She is instructed to lower her arms so that they are in front of her again, although she is still walking into the couch, until finally she is commanded to turn and face the camera.

Now comes the best part. "Robot Amber will expose her breasts" followed by "Robot Amber will remove her panties."

She executes this nicely. I really like her slow but fluid movement.

She is commanded to sit down (on the couch) and masterbate with a dildo.

At one point she is brought out of robot mode to answer some questions as herself, but then she is triggered again and she goes back to masterbating.

The clip finishes with her being told to sleep right after orgasming.

Out of all of the clips I've purchased, I ended up liking this one, my first choice, the best.

~?

Post by ~? » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 am

Kishin wrote:I'd like to hear what you have to say about Wenona!

Her body is great,
Not only that, but she's a very good subject. If you want to see a comprehensive preview, go to the site and find her return visit page (in the right column, third from top). You should be able to watch the preview even though it says "Members click here to view this clip". Let us know what you think.
~?

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:57 am

i think ive prolly bought every robot related clip on that site.. here is list of all of the ones ive purchased

briana clips 8&9 second session
renna and heidi clip 8 first session
victoria clip 5
wenona clip 6 first session
wenona clip 6 second session
amber bach clip 8
shelly clips 5 6 & 9
renna clips 7&8 second session
arianna clips 6 7 8
kenna clips 5 8 9
mia clips 10&11
hayden clips 9&10
leah clips 7&8
kitty clip 8

i must say in all honesty they weren't really worth the money.. the only ones i did enjoy were briana kitty renna leah was only good when she shut down while walking

crimsondragon1982

Post by crimsondragon1982 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:18 pm

I checked the site and I find that most of them seem to walk around with their arms stretched out in front of them. More like a zombie then a robot. Except for the voice, you would think they were acting out as a zombie.

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:30 pm

crimson i do agree that is one of the many things i don't enjoy about most of the clips, its all zombie like and the robot content really isn't that good but ive noticed its alot to do with how he gives the suggestions for them to be robot.. i also noticed can't beleive what you read in the description, on one of them it stated he added an on/off trigger but he never used it..

i really think i should just start making my own videos instead of paying for these, ive got plenty of females i do hypnosis with most of which ive turned into robots many of times the right way all i need is a camcorder and to see if any of them are willing to actually be put on camera doing this

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:08 am

mstrdrew wrote: i really think i should just start making my own videos instead of paying for these, ive got plenty of females i do hypnosis with most of which ive turned into robots many of times the right way all i need is a camcorder and to see if any of them are willing to actually be put on camera doing this
Damn straight you should!

If I had the means I would.

Here's my Wenona review.

This was the second clip I purchased and although it wasn't perfect, or all that robotic, I'm not the least bit sorry I did so.

*spoilers*

This clip starts out with Wenona already grasping her legs and spread out like a gymnist on the couch. She is wearing a silver tube-type dress over a bikini-top with black straps, and obviously no panties today. Very nice indeed. But then the show ends abruptly and she is commanded to stand up.
She responds with, "I live to serve you, master" (ILTSYM). The hypnotist immediately commands her to sleep. Her head goes down. Next, he programs her to enter sleep mode every time he touches her right ear. He calls it her "off" switch. But whenever he touches her other ear or says the word "robot" she enters robot mode and is to say, "I live to serve you, master."
Next, he tells her to have an orgasm whenever he grabs her hand.
So now having set the stage, the hypnotist begins by having her leave sleep mode and she responds in monotone, "I live to serve you, master. He tells her to spread her legs far apart, and again she answers with ILTSYM. "Even further," he commands and this time her ILTSYM is in more of a seductive type voice. I would normally disapprove of the inconsistancy, but it ends up doing something for me, so I'm good with it here.

There is a problem with the next command and it ruined it for me. He tells her to bend forward and hold her right leg, but then she thinks he is finished with the command and so she responds with ILTSYM, but then he interrupts her to finish the command and tells her to touch her nose all the way to her right leg. She obeys, making her nose touch below her knee, but she chooses not to repeat ILTSYM since she had already made the attempt.

In the next bit, she wakes up wondering why she is stretching but is comfortable with it. "What in the world?" she exclaims. She stands up. Her silver dress is riding up to her crotch, so she decides to pull it down.

Now comes the hypnotist's next trick. He takes her hand and she begins having her orgasm. She does her O face, her breathing becomes heavy and then her body goes through shivers and she is finished. She says, "I don't know where that came from." and has a chuckle. I found the whole thing more comical than convincing.

But all too soon, he takes her hand again and she puts on an encore. This time her body is rocked harder. She finishes and looks away from the camera with raised eyebrows and a smirk.

Six minutes to go, so it's time to turn her into a robot again. ILTSYM. Her eyes show that she is back in a trance.

He has her walk closer, stop, turn around (nicely-shaped muscles in her back by the way), spread her legs apart (a nice view of her fine ass) and finally bend over.

This is the main reason I bought this clip right here... She is bent-over looking at the camera from upside down, her long hair on the floor, her smooth pussy facing up at the camera and she is saying, "I live to serve you, master."

The camera zooms in tighter, but now it's having to bounce back and forth between her pussy and her face.

She is commanded to orgasm and the camera zooms out once more. That's better.

"Now masterbate," commands the hypnotist. Her ILTSYM is accompanied by heavy breathing now.

Several angles for this. Good. He pulls her dress up a lot more... Up to her waist. Damn hot! (Daddy can look at that ass all day, every day.)

He tells her to get very horny and very excited and then has her orgasm while masterbating.

But alas, after that it's time to stand up.
The camera moves to her front side and the hypnotist tells her to get very horny and very excited and then he pulls her right ear and her head drops to the side.

While she is in sleep mode, the hypnotist pulls out her right breast. It's nice and pointy. In my opinion, should have gone for both of them out.

She is awakened. She is confused but O.K.

"You must be some kind of magician," she says.

...Pretty funny.

For the finale she splits her legs on the couch and masterbates in robot mode with her tit still out, repeating ILTSYM and becoming hornier every time she says it.

At the end, she is commanded to orgasm and to open her eyes for the duration of the orgasm. Eventually she opens her eyes, after a couple of ignored commands to do so, but it's too late, she has already had the orgasm (and I'd like to believe that she actually had one, but only she would know that for certain).

With her eyes open she says, "I live to serve you master."

Then her master touches her right ear to put her to sleep and leaves her on the couch that way.
Last edited by Sega-boy on Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

jakeCTom
Technosexuality: Built

Post by jakeCTom » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:12 pm

I bought a few clips the arriana, briana, and the leah clips. If he would keep them from putting their arms straight out and maybe give them a lil personality (other than yes master) then I would find it more enjoyable. These woman are very pretty for the most part and I know they aren't thespians to begin with but adding some creativity, maybe make up or something that would distinguish them as being fembots. Put their arms at their sides bent at the elbow. Anyway, I think if he wanted to he could just start doing fembot clips since the most clips that he is selling are the fembot clips. I just hope he is reading this.

wjbaines

clips

Post by wjbaines » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:21 pm

This hypnosis thing is wierd. The thing is, when I was an undergrad, one of my friends went up on stage to be hypnotized at this thing we were at, and afterwards, she swore it was real and coudn't believe the photos I took of her when she was up there. So maybe it's actually "real" on some level. Who the hell knows? Probably it isn't, because if it was, the Army and the Russians would be all over it like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

But who cares about that anyways?

The main thing is - I've bought pretty much every clip that comes up on clips4sale with the word "robot" in it. So far, the only good one was "the android cheerleaders." (PftP)

This hypnosis thing is pretty close, but the bottom line is - it's not out bag.

Now, if they "programmed" their "subjects" with some malfunctions, we'd be talking.

My $0.02

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:44 pm

well wjbaines from experience and being a hypnotist i can tell you hypnosis is 100% real its just a matter of if the subject allows it be real or just plays along.. most of these clips the hypnosis is fake trust me i can tell.. as for these clips yes ive bought every clip with word robot to and i feel a malfunction scene would be great im just sick of every clip being arms in front walking in circles crawling on the floor bringing cups of water masturbating picking up cloths over and over and over again.. what id love to see is making the girl into a robot that acts human and only by malfunctions or errors does the robot come out.. and have her perform a task and shut her down in middle of it, they do the shut down as just go to sleep slowly crap, would love to see him ask her to do something and before she can react he shuts her down and she just shuts down robotically

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Somebody has ta speak the truth about these hypno flicks. :roll:

Sega-boy

Re: clips

Post by Sega-boy » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:37 am

wjbaines wrote: Now, if they "programmed" their "subjects" with some malfunctions, we'd be talking.

My $0.02
I would love to see some malfunctions as well. Good luck to anyone that can manage that.

I have not purchased any of leah's robot clips yet. Is the marching that was mentioned in the description good at all, or is it just more zombie/sleepwalking? Which clip is better, 7 or 8?

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:48 am

think u mean clips 8&9 and id say the short less expensive one(9) was better of the 2.. i liked it more than others due to when she is being turned off she actually says robot shutting down while she is shutting down. that was nice change

ok i was mistaken you were talking of the first leah clips 8&9 was for the leah wild clips

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:47 pm

mstrdrew wrote: ok i was mistaken you were talking of the first leah clips 8&9 was for the leah wild clips
Yeah. Leah Wild looks like an interesting show, but I was checking out the body of the first leah, and if she moves in all the right ways during her "robot walk" then that would be amazing. What did you think of her?

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 pm

well sega all i can say for the first leah is she is smoking hot.. with that said it basically same as all the other clips.. robot walk is the stretched out arms and when it came to marching around it was kinda like a half dancing half marching going around room even to point where she walked towards wall and kept marching even though she wasn't going anywhere but nothing special.. the second clip was deffinatly the better, few more orgasms and he shuts her down while walking towards him so that was kind of cute.. now i do have question for anyone thats bought clips from there not bot related this girl lana that shows up in clips as like an assistant, are there any clips when she is actually seen more involved? in the leah clip robot leah is brushing lana's hair and she does look cute from behind im just curious to if in other clips she plays bigger role.. i did read somewhere that i think she was his wife or something and does go under as well, just no clips that ive seen of her

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:20 am

Well, I just downloaded the first clip of Genie from hypnolust and to be frank its not too bad. The first 2-2 1/2 mins is the hypnotist giving orders but genie keeps her arms at an angle which is nice compared to straight out like before and she is attractive as hell. She is extremely cute. Her walking could have been better and lil stuff but other than that this clip suprised the hell out of me. Genie is a keeper. Thats just my opinon.

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:08 pm

well jakectom i was just about to go purchase her clips and now seeing what you wrote im very anxious to see what she has to offer see if she really is keeper :)

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:32 pm

I just got the Danni videos from HypnoLust and I can see a progression of the robot content getting better. Danni was like the video before in the sense of she was putting forth an effort. The Hypnolust guy is doing a better job definitely.

~?

Post by ~? » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:31 am

jakeCTom wrote:I just got the Danni videos from HypnoLust and I can see a progression of the robot content getting better. Danni was like the video before in the sense of she was putting forth an effort. The Hypnolust guy is doing a better job definitely.
This is a direct result of sending Frank the link to this thread and letting him know what kind of minor affectations would be desired by the majority of robot fans.
I've never seen a provider of content who's nearly as receptive to suggestions and feedback, so if there's something you want to see just contact him. He will probably start posting here if there's interest.
~?

wjbaines

"HYPNOLUST"

Post by wjbaines » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Yes indeed. Whoever this guy is, he's the man. We need to FLOOD his email inbox with PRAISE!!! If he keeps going in this direction, he's practically guaranteed to corner this market.

I saw it this morning (I get up early enough to jerk it at least once beofre going off to work, you know), and it make my freaking day.

Could some adjustments be made to better suit our liking? Natch. But c'mon. This was one of the few pieces of online stuff I';ve ever paid for and actuallym LIKED. And he's moving in a great direction. And he updates all the frackin' time. We gotta help this guy.

This is big news for us.

mstrdrew

Post by mstrdrew » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:25 pm

well i just purchased the 4 danibot clips and i must say deffinatly the best ever from him and sega boy you got your wish malfunction after malfunction after malfunction and when he turned her off she actually went down more robotically. he is finally got it right well right for me can't speak for others now i really can't wait for the next set of clips and the new girl

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Well, I emailed him and gave him praise. I told him that Genie and Danielle have been awesome. Especially Danielle. I gave him praise for the arm placement. The malfunctions, movement and everything. I mentioned some of the fundamental elements of the fetish, somewhat. Hopefully, we will get more and I told him or should I say them to keep up the good work. Please write to them and give some props. I'm curious if they could just do the fembot segments as just fembot segments instead of hypnotism segments but I'm not complaining; they are doing good.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:01 am

I bought the Dani clips and am actually not upset I spent the money. Great job by Dani, she is by far the best I have seen in any of these hypnosis vids. Plus she's cute as a button. Great work team.

jakeCTom

Post by jakeCTom » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:18 pm

The Karina clips aren't as good as the Dani clips, however Karina is sexy as hell. She definitely tries and doesn't do a horrible job. My take.

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:56 am

After the reviews, I paid out for the Dani clips, and I have to agree, there not bad - she does quite a good job. If any other good clips turn up from Hypnolust I might get them as well.
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo