YouTube and other video finds 2021

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
eyebore
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 1:18 am
x 7
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by eyebore » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:26 pm

This movie looks promising

Zone 414


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7GYp9VLcow

User avatar
N6688
Posts: 731
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:58 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Male
x 117
x 29
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by N6688 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X3JR3pG0I8
Project EVE

It seems that 2B will soon have some competition in the big bionic booty department.
Image
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

DocHoliday
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 5
x 6
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by DocHoliday » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:59 pm


DocHoliday
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 5
x 6
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by DocHoliday » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTtIiTMA ... =copy_link

Ludella doing what she does best. I haven't her new space video link posted yet.

Extyr
Posts: 367
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 36
x 15
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Extyr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 am

DocHoliday wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTtIiTMA ... =copy_link

Ludella doing what she does best. I haven't her new space video link posted yet.
The link is dead.

SciFiGuy333
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:31 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 35
x 15
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:38 am

Extyr wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:45 am
DocHoliday wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTtIiTMA ... =copy_link

Ludella doing what she does best. I haven't her new space video link posted yet.
The link is dead.
Works fine on this end. Regional issue?

matsubara
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:13 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by matsubara » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:00 pm

https://kinovideo.cc/serial/russian_ser ... serii.html

Russian Mann and Machine season2 started...but not much, up to ep.2
Any one can explain what's going on?

User avatar
nibigot
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:10 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by nibigot » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 am

Proekt "Anna Nikolaevna" ep 3 is up.
I don't speak russian at all and there is no subtitle but I try to guess what's going on.
The two first episodes are boring (not much robotic content). But the last secondes at the end of the ep 3 reveal something more interesting.
Also, the trailer reveal some little details about several characters robotic clones... I guess.

User avatar
Bilbo1
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Englandshire
x 1
x 8
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Bilbo1 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:05 am

Anybody got a link to episode 3?

Devil
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Devil » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:56 pm

It's not in the FTP? If someone shows me where to download it I can put it in the FTP.

User avatar
Bilbo1
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Englandshire
x 1
x 8
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Bilbo1 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:57 am

Even if it was on the FTP, I have no idea how to access the FTP??

User avatar
jolshefsky
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:26 pm
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Rochester, NY
x 5
x 7
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by jolshefsky » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:12 am

nibigot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 am Proekt "Anna Nikolaevna" ep 3 is up.
I don't speak russian at all and there is no subtitle but I try to guess what's going on.
The two first episodes are boring (not much robotic content). But the last secondes at the end of the ep 3 reveal something more interesting.
Also, the trailer reveal some little details about several characters robotic clones... I guess.
FWIW, FTP has episodes 1-8 of season one. As far as I could find, no F/X showing robotic internals. End of S01E04 / start of S01E05 is a sequence about sex gone wrong where Anna locks up during sex (probably at orgasm) like the brief bit at the end of S02E03, so that's nothing new.
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

DocHoliday
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 5
x 6
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by DocHoliday » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:07 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x847f7l

Here is a link. What minute should I go to for some good content?

GassyMexican
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:16 am
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by GassyMexican » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm

jolshefsky wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:12 am
nibigot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 am Proekt "Anna Nikolaevna" ep 3 is up.
I don't speak russian at all and there is no subtitle but I try to guess what's going on.
The two first episodes are boring (not much robotic content). But the last secondes at the end of the ep 3 reveal something more interesting.
Also, the trailer reveal some little details about several characters robotic clones... I guess.
FWIW, FTP has episodes 1-8 of season one. As far as I could find, no F/X showing robotic internals. End of S01E04 / start of S01E05 is a sequence about sex gone wrong where Anna locks up during sex (probably at orgasm) like the brief bit at the end of S02E03, so that's nothing new.

How does one get access to the FTP?

User avatar
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Posts: 1727
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:18 am
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: San Jose, CA
x 82
x 80
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Spaz » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:52 pm

GassyMexican wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 pm
jolshefsky wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:12 am
nibigot wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:32 am Proekt "Anna Nikolaevna" ep 3 is up.
I don't speak russian at all and there is no subtitle but I try to guess what's going on.
The two first episodes are boring (not much robotic content). But the last secondes at the end of the ep 3 reveal something more interesting.
Also, the trailer reveal some little details about several characters robotic clones... I guess.
FWIW, FTP has episodes 1-8 of season one. As far as I could find, no F/X showing robotic internals. End of S01E04 / start of S01E05 is a sequence about sex gone wrong where Anna locks up during sex (probably at orgasm) like the brief bit at the end of S02E03, so that's nothing new.

How does one get access to the FTP?
In order to gain access to the File Sharing forum, which provides FTP access, you have to have been a member of Fembot Central for at least 6-months AND have a minimum of 20 meaningful posts.

Meaningful means:
*Posting thoughtful critiques of stories or art
*Useful fembot finds in various forms of media
*Posting your own art of stories
*Posting thoughtful replies to the various discussions in the Discussion Forum

Meaningful does not mean:
*One word/sentence responses
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Repair Shop Pt. 4 (In development...)

RI_BOT
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:05 pm
x 2
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by RI_BOT » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:56 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uAvtNn0yjf8

Season 1 episode 20 of the Haunting Hour a Canadian RL Stein series.. this one has a robot family

MalcfunctionCrazyfor
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2002 6:03 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Santiago
x 19
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by MalcfunctionCrazyfor » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSXwI4ZeJKA

This feels relevant. Very short and sweet, might tickle some here the right way.
Slight robotic voices added.

Devil
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Devil » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:50 am

Here is the last episode, at the end she freezes during sex again.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84ds1q

DocHoliday
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 5
x 6
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by DocHoliday » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:43 pm


User avatar
Bilbo1
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:35 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Englandshire
x 1
x 8
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Bilbo1 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:37 am

Devil wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:50 am Here is the last episode, at the end she freezes during sex again.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84ds1q
Not available in my region :cry: :cry:

tdlsn
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm
x 1
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by tdlsn » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:04 am

Not available in my region
I don't think you missed anything. I must've blinked because I didn't see anything either.
Maybe someone can post a minute mark where the freezing happened.

Devil
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Devil » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:40 pm

[quote=tdlsn post_id=103993 time=1633100657 user_id=7737]
[quote]Not available in my region [/quote]

I don't think you missed anything. I must've blinked because I didn't see anything either.
Maybe someone can post a minute mark where the freezing happened.
[/quote]

Right at the end, they start the fun stuff at like 33:50-ish and she freezes like a minute later.

IAMNOONE
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:31 am
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by IAMNOONE » Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:54 am

Devil wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:50 am Here is the last episode, at the end she freezes during sex again.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84ds1q

Yo can you give me the timestamp? I can't find it for some reason

Devil
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2002 10:07 pm
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
Location: Chicago, IL
x 2
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Devil » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:48 pm

You're right, I'm sorry. It gets cut off right before she freezes. I apologize. I can not find a full version online off hand. I'll keep looking.

Zeruel
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 9:00 am
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Gender: Male
x 4
Contact:

Re: YouTube and other video finds 2021

Post by Zeruel » Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm

I found it. Choose the 3rd player link, and if the correct episode doesn't play, there's an episode select on the bottom of the player (season 2 episode 3 for me). It's at about 39:00.
https://kinovideo.cc/serial/russkie-ser ... -2021.html

Post Reply
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests