Chinese Internet comrades' request

General chat about fembots, technosexual culture or any other ASFR related topics that do not fit into the other categories below.
xskww
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Chinese Internet comrades' request

Post by xskww » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:57 am

Does anyone know how to play an asfr? I watched the tutorial on Lex's website, but it wasn't quite enough. I hope to get more information. If you can, they'd better be Microsoft Word documents or something.
After all, China's firewall blocks a lot of information, and we have to use manpower to retrieve the information we need on the Internet.
Oh, by the way, I've successfully invited a new asfr fan, but unfortunately, due to the firewall, she can't register with fembot central.

--NightBattery--

Re: Chinese Internet comrades' request

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:58 am

I believe what you mean is

ASFR roleplay.

I am pretty sure China used to have internet roleplaying in the early 2000's.
I bet the rules are the same here and there.

Roleplay is playing characters using chat rooms, e-mail, social networks, and phone apps.

If you want to play with a western group of people you would have to see what social networks are compatible with the great firewall or see if there is a VPN service to overcome the restrictions, as long it is safe for you.

For roleplaying, you have to build a character. Many people have developed imaginary characters to play their fantasies. Sometimes characters from Anime, Movies, and most of the time normally Original characters (OC) created by themselves. The more you know of your character the easier it will be to pretend to be it.
A lot of people create drawings and stories of their characters so they have a background to use.

Deep Blue

Re: Chinese Internet comrades' request

Post by Deep Blue » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 am

Maybe we can open a Chinese board.