Anime girl manips

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
mechamaiden
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Anime girl manips

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am

One of the things I've noticed when it comes to image manips is the almost lack of anime girls receiving the same treatment. While I did some edits a while ago (along with other anons) on 4chan threads, mine were lacking of quality, as in it's obvious that I just slapped some effects and unfitting parts.

When I saw some edits on the Fembotwiki, most of them are from Pylon, I became interested on trying to at least make the robotic parts blend a bit better on the image through drawing. I made an album on imgur about my edits so far. I plan on adding more, little by little.

https://imgur.com/a/p3hJ3xS

mechamaiden

Re: Anime girl manips

Post by mechamaiden » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 pm

New edits added to the album. One from Neptunia, one from Atelier. :)

EDIT: I removed two in the album since it probably was violating a rule. I just wanted to be sure, hence the removal.

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 pm

Nicely done with them man! ^^

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:56 am

New edits added again. I've uploaded some a few days ago but I forgot to post it here. Here are all the edits that I've added, including the ones I forgot to post here. I've also categorized on what edit was done.

Body edits:

Malfunction edits:

Characters added:
Neptunia characters: Black Heart, Purple Heart (again), Green Heart (again), Vert (again), IF
Touhou characters: Yukari Yakumo
Pylon wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 pm
Nicely done with them man! ^^
Thank you so much! :)
I just saw your new edits earlier. I was happy to see that it's Noire! I really like the design of the girls in the Neptunia series, aside from Touhou and Atelier, so seeing one of them getting a malfunctioning edit was a complete joy!
Related question: Are all of your edits commissioned or are there some that you just made because you like it? Also, do you choose what character to edit or are you given/requested on which girl should you edit? Also, do you choose what kind of image to use for editing or was it also given to you?

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am

I'm glad to hear that you liked it! Was definitely a fun one to make, but I still have much to learn in the realm of manips lol.

Well, I have the manips I've commissioned divided from the ones I used to do requests and personal ones. Since I usually have a commission at the ready when I'm done, I don't really have the time to do my own ones, but I do sometimes if I feel inspired.

Normally for commissions the person who commissions me will have an image or a set of images they want me to manip, and I can help select which of the set would be the best or most effective to manip and move on from there.