Help to find Stepford Wives similar story

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Likestatue
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Help to find Stepford Wives similar story

Post by Likestatue » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:00 am

Hey guys, it's been a while since I started looking for this story that I read many years ago without success. The plot is really similar to the Stepford Wives.

A guy moved with his wife to a small town (I think it's called something like 'Dollington') to work in some kind of high tech company.

His wife believes something is really wrong in this town. I remember a part were some women are in the gym exercising synchronized and then all of them stopped simultaneously and left the fitness room following some kind of command. In another part of the story a blonde girl driving a convertible crashes it and stay still behind the wheel, then some guys from the local company shows up complaining that the blonde's husband forgot to 'charge' her.

I remember that the protagonist of this story had a friend that also moved recently to the Town and they were investigating it together.

At the end both get transformed into robots because of some kind of nanotechnology.

The wife became a robot housewife and the friend into a maid if I'm not wrong.

I'll really appreciate it someone help me finding it!

Thanks in advance.

Aaack
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: Help to find Stepford Wives similar story

Post by Aaack » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:36 am

I never hear about that story, sadly, but a cursory search on well known story sites didn’t return any results for “Dollington”. It would help greatly if you remember something else, like the name of some character or similar to perform a better search.

Likestatue
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Likestatue » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:52 am

Sorry dude, I wish I could remember more details because it would help in the search, but unfortunately I don't.

I really appreciate your help on trying though.

Hopefully someone will be able to help.
;-)
Aaack wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:36 am I never hear about that story, sadly, but a cursory search on well known story sites didn’t return any results for “Dollington”. It would help greatly if you remember something else, like the name of some character or similar to perform a better search.

Svengli

Post by Svengli » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:25 pm

This is Mind-control stories archive, all 300+ stories tagged with "robots"

https://mcstories.com/Tags/rb.html

I'd be interested what you find out.