Professional Wrestling anyone?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
RancidInsanity
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Professional Wrestling anyone?

Post by RancidInsanity » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:29 am

Anyone here watch much professional wrestling, like WWE or TNA. (TNA stands for Total Nonstop Action, not Tits n' ass)

I prefer Friday night Smackdown! over any other wrestling show.

Some of my favorite wrestlers include Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, The Undertaker, and of course Kane (exspecially the old school masked version)

My favorite diva is probley Layla or Mickie James. I don't actually watch RAW, ECW, or TNA Impact at all really. I just watch Smackdown! from time to time.

I guess this thread is just talk about professional wrestling in general.
...Nolo Contendere

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built

I watch

Post by barakuda » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 pm

I usually watch Raw. Beth pheonix is best Female wrestler. I alkso been watching TNA has of late. I always liked Kurt Angle. I used to like Ricky The Dragon Steamboat. Him and Ric Flair has some Classics. Also liked Tito Santana. Remember his finished Sometimes called the flying burrito,then the Mexican Hammer. Mr Perfect was Also awsome. You should watch his dvd if you havnt. Also if you ever wonder what happened to some of your favorites wrestlers. Go to www.obsessedwithwrestling.com . They have the time lined of most wrestlers and why the dont wrestle any more or what they been upto after the left wwe or tna.

Barakuda

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 pm

Can't watch SmackDown tonight, damned local MyNetworkTV affiliate is showing high school football instead just like the last four weeks.
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"

RancidInsanity
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by RancidInsanity » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:46 pm

that must suck...
...Nolo Contendere

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:29 am

Why, YES.........yes it DOES. -- about the only thing that I'm impressed with in television these days is the folks that are behind the scenes, creating graphics on the fly, doing live feeds, things like that... programming of late is just abominable, and what passes as COMEDY for the most part... there is a shortage of SITCOMS lately, so when local stations need new programming for their lineups, they are forced to buy syndicated strips of things like TWO AND A HALF MEN and say it's the cream of the crop. We have to award certain actors millions of dollars a year just because they bring in a lousy TWO SHARE on the network...... Sad really. Here in the New York area, our local station WPIX got huge ratings because they finally took their head out of their collective asses and put on a one time special 'CHILLER THEATRE" broadcast of the old b movie TARANTULA and brought back horror host ZACHERLEY for the special.....Zach is a great guy and I've known him for years....but the Kudos and ratings Channel 11 got for doing a low budget show like this is WORTH a station taking a chance............ ranting? --yes. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:32 am

RancidInsanity wrote:that must suck...
Didn't suck after all; "technical difficulties" postponed the football and I got to see SmackDown for the first time in 4 weeks!!!!!! Happy Halloween indeed!!!!
"No one steals our chicks.....and lives!"