Auxiliary Fetishes

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Auxiliary Fetishes

Post by mister_minations » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 pm

What are some of the auxiliary fetishes associated with ASFR? I have a rather narrow range of interests, so entering my DeviantArt homepage leaves eyes on the inside, but not the kind of eyes I want to see out of. The eyes feel rotten, and they don't close properly.

From some casual browsing on the wiki (as opposed to DeviantArt), these tropes seem to pop up a bit. I don't really hate these specific tropes (again, DeviantArt), but a few are starting to feel unsettling.
  • Latex
  • Domination
  • Weakness/Vulnerability
  • Inflation
  • Hypnosis
  • Skin Theory
  • Puppeteer's Delusion
  • Body integrity dysphoria
I don't really know why I'm asking about this. I just...wonder, sometimes. All I want is a lesson on drawing noses, so why do my results default to...

Am I still supposed to enjoy ASFR if I don't understand or appreciate many of the other fetishes?
Last edited by mister_minations on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Auxiliary Fetishes

Post by Spaz » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:31 am

Freeze fetish: Being able to pause a fembot is similar to the freeze fetish.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

D.Olivaw
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Auxiliary Fetishes

Post by D.Olivaw » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:25 pm

mister_minations wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 pm What are some of the auxiliary fetishes associated with ASFR?
You might be interested in the results of these two informal polls I put up a while back:

Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Ons

Inclusion of Other Fetishes in ASFR - Turn Offs
mister_minations wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 pm From some casual browsing on the wiki (as opposed to DeviantArt), these tropes seem to pop up a bit. I don't really hate these specific tropes (again, DeviantArt), but a few are starting to feel unsettling.
I think it's a mistake to take what the DeviantArt algorithm happens to throw up as image recommendations to be representative of the content that interests fembot fetishists. It's not just that the map isn't the territory, in this case it's not even a map of the place you wanted to know about.
mister_minations wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:26 pm Am I still supposed to enjoy ASFR if I don't understand or appreciate many of the other fetishes?
What does it matter what other people like? You like what you like. Put another way, the fembot fetish community is a bit like the old joke about the definition of a helicopter - we're not one fetish, but a collection of fetishes flying in close formation. There are a lot of mutually incompatible interests that coexist here. Some people love malfunctions and damage. Some people are seriously squicked out by them. We all try to be laid back about it.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein