Removing Drain Covers.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Removing Drain Covers.

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed May 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Hello Folks:

I wasn't sure where to place this topic, but since it's definitely Off Topic (?) - as in not being related to TAMO (Technophilia.Androidophilia.Mechaphilia.Objectophilia) and/or ASFR (Alt.Sex.Fetish.Robots) - I thought I might take a gamble and roll the dice; trust me, it's not intended to be spam. Here goes: Does anyone here know of the best type of equipment and/or power tool(s) used to help remove either of these tightly sealed drain covers? Keep in mind that these drain covers are not SCREWED/NAILED IN, but SEALED IN.

My bosses and I attempted to remove these drain covers with hand tools, but of course, they wouldn't work. Truth be told, I knew that it was going to be a lost cause anyway with those tools; I just didn't feel like clashing with my "omniscient" bosses. So does anyone know what I can use to open those drains and where I can find it? Thank you very much in advance for the advice.

Me :?: :-B :eek: :confused:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Removing Drain Covers.

Post by mister_minations » Thu May 20, 2021 8:53 am

Sealed in? Like, glued onto the floor/sink using caulk? If that's case, you'd have to scrape off the caulk/glue first, I guess.

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Removing Drain Covers.

Post by fembot_stalker » Thu May 20, 2021 5:54 pm

mister_minations wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:53 am Sealed in? Like, glued onto the floor/sink using caulk? If that's case, you'd have to scrape off the caulk/glue first, I guess.

Yeah, you're probably right. That scraping stuff is going to be LONG and TEDIOUS though. Perhaps I can deploy my IMAGINARY, sexy fembot who is programmable, always reliable, versatile and multitasking to be able to handle that type of work for me while I do other important things [Remember that I said years ago that I like (mechanical) females who can work with (other) mechanical things and/or in industrial trades] ... I know that someone else on the Internet suggested that I apply some caustic substance to the target area, and that it should loosen - if not completely allow removal of - each drain cover. Anything is worth a try; thank you anyway, Mister Minations! :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: