Who Put Out This Odd Techno Music Video On QYOU (1)?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Who Put Out This Odd Techno Music Video On QYOU (1)?

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:44 pm

To All Regular Viewers of That Wierd QYOU Show on the TBD Network:

I hope that everyone reading this has had a Happy Halloween and a Wonderful Thanksgiving thus far for 2018! Anyway - to get str8te to the point - earlier at the beginning of this year one late night, I was watching the QYOU Show. Anyway, I saw this strange and unusual music video; the music that was being played in it was UNMISTAKABLY some variant of modern techno. Anyway, in the video were a few giant, artificial panda bears (?) in an exercise room; many of them which were running on treadmills. Then, the scene shifted back and forth to several beautiful women with CROSSFIT bodies running on those treadmills - and doing other exercises as well. The entire music video was both bizarre and awesome at the same time, and towards the end, I tried to get the end credits when that music video ended. I did not get the full name of the artist (or deejay) of that song - which was _____?_____ and _________?_________ - but I did get the song's title - which was "Get Up". Does anyone know what I'm talking about? My Goodness, it's been a while since I've viewed any extremely obscure music videos like this one. Does anyone reading this know of any other rare and obscure (techno/industrial) music videos that just blew your mind? Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you very much and have a Happy Winter Holiday Season!

Me :?: :-o :hypnotized: :surprise:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Who Put Out This Odd Techno Music Video On QYOU (1)?

Post by DollSpace » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:25 pm

There's always this music video, though it is not the same as you described, even if the title is the same and the artists follow the same syntax and it fits the same genre. There's also this song, but I couldn't find an actual video to it, just this lyric video. This video may come closest...it's a cover/update of this song.

That's all I got so far. I wish you luck!
Blessings!