Tight Bodysuit

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
cyberdude

Tight Bodysuit

Post by cyberdude » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:46 am

My bodysuit arrived from China. The materials listed were "shiny metallic spandex, lycra, nylon". I ordered a size smaller than suggested by the chart, since I was at the lower end of the larger size. I wanted it to be tight unlike a previously bought one which were a bit flabby and sized kinda loose like normal clothes. The new one fits well and conform to the body but the back zipper is quite hard to do due to tightness and position. My question is, is it normal for it to feel so tight as if I'm gonna rip it every time I move a lot? I think it's quite stretchy and the sewing looks good. I'm just worried that I'd rip it.
Additionally, how should I wash it? The first time I did it was by hand. Just light presses and a bit of soap. The glitter that gave it the shininess kinda stuck to my hands a bit.

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Tight Bodysuit

Post by JeffCapes » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:04 am

I think a "shiny fetish" pvc, spandex type site would be better equipped (and more vocal) on how to address your problem. Either way I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:13 pm

I must admit, when I got anything like that, I bought a size larger than what I needed, because of my shoulders not being petite. 8)

Given what I'm remembering of the material, if its tight, and you try to force the zip, something will give, either the zip, or the suit. China might be great at making these things, but quality isn't a big issue over there!

As to washing it, no idea, I got it for a shoot, wore it for that for a few hours, and that pretty much was it. Did wear it a few times after that for fun, but never enough to concern myself about resistance to washing methods.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

cyberdude

Post by cyberdude » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:41 am

Thanks for the replies.

I don't know any shiny fetish sites. I'm only into them because they're tangentially related to robots. I was kinda influenced by Upgrade and Colbybot videos. But damn they feel kinda good to wear.
For the zip, I hope it won't give. The quality was quite good IMO for around $18. It's prone to wear though. Very light washing wore some of it off and the fingertips that I used for pulling the zips are already showing off fabric.

xerxes31415
Technosexuality: Built

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:12 pm

So you're doing the right thing when it comes to washing it by hand. The really inexpensive suits will shed dye and glitter pretty regularly, and a machine washing will really do a number on them. I have a black catsuit that leaves a noticeable tint to the water after I've hand washed it, so it's not surprising that your suit is giving off shiny bits.

As to sizing and durability, it's really hard to tell. The makers out of China are so numerous that it's hard to get a bead on which ones are good or not. I'd recommend splurging for a custom sized suit next time. You'll get a much better fit from it, and you'll enjoy it more as well. Unfortunately, that most likely means you'll be moving into the $~50 range for a single suit. For the time being, I'd say to just enjoy the suit to your heart's content, and then buy another when it rips.

I hope that helps, and feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:30 pm

how about applying baby powder on most of your skin before getting into any bodysuits
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Stephaniebot

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:09 am

liliwinnt6 wrote:how about applying baby powder on most of your skin before getting into any bodysuits
It would make getting into it easier (yes, I do know, though sadly, as yet, not with latex :wink: ) but if the issue is the danger of tearing the material, or in getting a zip to actually do up because of tightness, no, it doesn't help at all.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:55 am

Stephaniebot wrote:
liliwinnt6 wrote:how about applying baby powder on most of your skin before getting into any bodysuits
It would make getting into it easier (yes, I do know, though sadly, as yet, not with latex :wink: ) but if the issue is the danger of tearing the material, or in getting a zip to actually do up because of tightness, no, it doesn't help at all.
oohhh... :(
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images