New technosexual blog entry

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
GalianaChance
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

New technosexual blog entry

Post by GalianaChance » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm

There's a new technosexual-related entry on my blog.

If you don't want to read the whole entry, these are the relevant paragraphs:

=======
"Mistaken Identity" mishaps can possibly occur.

For example, if yesterday's call to the new Role Playing listing involved me being transformed from a physiologically normal human woman into a freakish sexbot with a 12-inch cock, testicles the size of grapefruit, and breasts the size of basketballs...

... Then today when you call the same listing and tell me you're the robot guy but you didn't expect to be able to call again so soon, I may not immediately remember that a few days ago, you and I enjoyed a leisurely transformation fantasy where I wrapped you in a nanotech bodysuit and seduced you into joining me in post-human bliss.

I may get confused and spend the first few minutes spouting phrases which would seem illogically inconsistent with our experiences together thus far.
=======

The complete blog post can be found here:
http://galianachance.blogspot.com/2011/ ... ities.html

FYI #1: I am open to being mocked in a friendly teasing way for this post... :)

FYI #2: Neither of the callers from the aforementioned paragraph are people who have identified themselves as my callers on this board. I wouldn't do it to you, so I won't do it to them. It's not a puzzle, it's not a challenge, it's just a fact: I don't reveal identities without express written permission. Ever. Period.
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/

GalianaChance
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by GalianaChance » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Robotman wrote:Is it alright to admit that we're laughing with you and at you at the same time? :lol:
Since I'm laughing at myself pretty hard, with a requisite /facepalm at the end, then yes. Yes, indeed, absolutely you may.

And if you read the blog post, you'll see that I did it TWICE today fer fuxx sake... unbelievable.

Then I decided to quit while I was behind and took a nap, so hopefully I won't ruin anybody else's fantasies... today anyway... :D
Galiana Chance: Professional phone sex operator with a theater & technical background, trying to improve my role play skills for technosexual callers.
Relevant blog posts: http://galianachance.net/blog/category/technosexual/