Printed Book?

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
ChaosSeeder

Printed Book?

Post by ChaosSeeder » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi:

How about selling a printed book with the best stories in the site? I would buy it, just upfront!

Let´s discuss it.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:18 pm

That's pretty subjective, man. As it is, there's a big gap between fans of people that start as human and are then transformed into fembots, and those of us who like our girls built from scratch. I believe a poll had shown that the latter is the majority. But even beyond that it would be a question of taste and styles although a good cross section of varieties would be a good introduction into the different mentalities that make up our community. It's an interesting idea regardless!

ChaosSeeder

Post by ChaosSeeder » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:02 am

Keizo wrote:That's pretty subjective, man. As it is, there's a big gap between fans of people that start as human and are then transformed into fembots, and those of us who like our girls built from scratch. I believe a poll had shown that the latter is the majority. But even beyond that it would be a question of taste and styles although a good cross section of varieties would be a good introduction into the different mentalities that make up our community. It's an interesting idea regardless!
Well then, several books as part of the series...
Kishin wrote:Not to mention a question of who gets what percentage of the royalties from the sales of the book. Sticky question for sure.
The royalties would be to sustain the Fembot Central message board.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:10 pm

this place is not like chezburger.com, you know...the cat'sguys
they have even made books about cat photos!