Adding a section for interactive fembot fiction

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Adding a section for interactive fembot fiction

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am

Greetings FC staff!

I'm sure you already noticed NukuNookee released a small, yet interesting fembot-related interactive fiction game.
http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic.php?t=8285

He is currently on development. I already played it a little, browsed to the sources and so on. Must confess, now I'm really hooked up to writing a fembot IF myself.

I've successfully set up Gargoyle, a glulx interpreter, to play Nukunookee's game. But that took me a while and wasn't so easy. No packages for my favourite Linux distribution. :cry: There are other interpreters which may be installed easier but to hook up more of the folks here to reading/writing fembot IF, an interpreter written in Java is better, I think. For that, there is Zag: http://wso.williams.edu/~jon/zag/.

Now my request: Could you make a section or site for fembot IF by offering the games and Zag for download, like it is done on the Zag demo page above?

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 am

I thought that board section was for human-human err. fembot-human interaction. My request was to make a site where IF games with fembot theme could be played "online" (its not really online as Zag is a Java Webstart application).

That way a lot more people will try out the games. Maybe we even find other authors.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!