Chatbox

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
crossplatform

Chatbox

Post by crossplatform » Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:58 pm

No one ever uses it. Ever.

What up with that?
- - - - - - - - cut on dotted line - - - - - - - -

We often separate things into binary - black or white, right or wrong, one or zero.
Crossplatform is spintronic -- it can be either, but is inherrently neither.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:23 am

Dont think there is anything wrong with it,in fact its a great idea.Trouble is all the time I've been here I think once I've logged on and found someone there!Noidguy and someone (forgive me for forgetting your name) were there so I went and said Hi and stayed a few minutes before allowing them to continue.
I think part of the problem is the 'time zone' factor with being 5-8 hours ahead of the US I'm not really around at the right times.Would love to get to know some of the people here more (too numerous to mention) but its pretty tricky to achieve.Thats assuming they want to chat to me anyway!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

crossplatform

Post by crossplatform » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:35 pm

Well, I also think one of the problems is, people check in, see no one there, and immediately check out again. No one actually hangs out in there, so the chance meeting of any two people checking the chatbox at any given time is astronomically slim.

So, I'm going to try and leave the window open more often, myself. Maybe if some other people did this, too, we could get a decent amount of people there. It all comes down to picking up new habits whenever you're on the server. Think of it as reprogramming.
- - - - - - - - cut on dotted line - - - - - - - -

We often separate things into binary - black or white, right or wrong, one or zero.
Crossplatform is spintronic -- it can be either, but is inherrently neither.

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:19 pm

Well, instead of the chatbox, you could try the IRC chat. I'm in there right now and will be until tonight.

As for time zones, DementedLuke is also on there a lot, and he is closer to European/UK time.

this link should help with the IRC ttp://searchirc.c0m/irc-asfr-1 (add the h and change the c0m to com)