I Love Fembots

Post your suggestions and comments about Fembot Central.
Keizo

I Love Fembots

Post by Keizo » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:43 pm

I mean I really, really love fembots. Made from scratch, no strings attached FEMBOTS. The only baggage is the one she comes in. That said, I hope that this year may bring us more. Last year we were disappointed by the updated but not upgraded Stepford Wives, but saw many new references to fembots in television. Unfortunately most of those references were in children's tv shows, but it's a good sign that the next generation will be more inclined to help them become a reality someday.

The Japanese Actroid fembot is a small step. We have seen these animatronic attempts before with fembots such as the Marilyn Monroe "cybot." Now we have chatbots, robot projects such as Asimo, text readers, Anna Nova, realdolls, emergent behavior technology, and computers getting faster and more powerful all the time. Here's to hoping that someday all these different paths will mature and merge to create that dream-mate that will be within reach of the common man. I want to be there when it does. Happy New Year!

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by ehy » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:14 am

I finally rented the new Stepford Wives... haven't finished it yet, because oh my god is it awful. I mean, I wasn't a great fan of the older one, but at least it had some merit. This one... wow. All the mistakes of the older one, plus a whole bunch of new ones.

Wow.

Someday I should read the actual book and see if it's better.

droidlvr
Banned

Two very intresting comments

Post by droidlvr » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:56 pm

Two very intresting comments,both of which I agree with wholly. :)
And Kiezo,I couldn't've said it better!!

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:51 am

The more robotics technology the better I say,and if they ever need a human volunteer for any experiments then they know who to ask!
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?