Aliens (the graphic novel): Stronghold.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
GZ02
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Aliens (the graphic novel): Stronghold.

Post by GZ02 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:39 pm

Does anyone remember the Aliens series put out on Dark Horse comics beginning in the early/mid-90s? I'm looking, at the very least, pics from two.

One's called 'Stronghold' in which two research scientists journey to a base somewhere in space that's tightly controlled by a half-crazed doctor with a huge Napoleon complex. He rules over his synthetic staff with an iron fist. Two particular synthetics are featured: one is modelled in the shape of the Alien creatures another is a beautiful synthetic woman called 'Lizzy' who acts as his 'assistant'.

The other one is called 'Labyrinth' (i think) and has a simillar plot: a doctor who performs illegal operations on his alien specimens who also has a synthetic assistant.

I've been keeping a lookout for months, checking various places in the city here - and I won't be surprised ending up having to do online purchases...but if anyone has pics to share...well, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Thanks in advance to anyone interested.

Sanjuro
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Aliens (the graphic novel): Stronghold.

Post by Sanjuro » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:48 am

https://view-comic.com/aliens-stronghold-2/

This site seems to have them.