Long live Manami!(and other Chen's new work)

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Chen
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Long live Manami!(and other Chen's new work)

Post by Chen » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:04 am

Chubby Bot Xiao-Fei 01

Xiao-Fei is the smartest and most charming girl in my school--despite that she is a bit fatty...No! She's not fat by any means! That's chuppy, not fat! Not...huu--huu--(panting)
Ok, let me take a break. I was too overreacted, haha. Anyway, back to the topic. Although Xiao-Fei is such wonderful, she is...err, slightly strange. No one knows what is in her mind. For example---

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a sunny day, and I'm going to see my cute Xiao-Fei~ :bighug:
"Hi, Xiao-Fei, good after... Wow! Wha...what's that!?"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Image:Fei.png

"A-So! Welcome! You mention this? It's my newly-made robot. Not bad, right?"
"But...it looks just exactly the same with you..."
"Sure, I am making mini-me. I want to use mini-me to assist me to explore the reality of my being. It's not completed yet."
(See! What a smart weirdo she is! She even can build a fine bot by herself!)
"Oh, philosophical issue with modren hi-tech, I see I see,hahaha... But you aren't a robot, how can mini-XiaoFei help you?"
"I'm not a robot? Hehe, not necessarily so. How can you make sure of it? No one knows his or her self thoroughly. What m I? I don't know... :? "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She said that thoughtfully and a bit sadly, I don't kow why. Mini-XiaoFei's lower half was made, it walked around the room ceaselessly...
Request Japanese translations of my works. Please help me :D

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:29 am

Chubby Bot Xiao-Fei 02

It let me recall the school carnival last year. Xiao-Fei performed a specical single drama-- well, at least I didn't find another actor on the cast. In that show, she spilit herself into two. One had the head and was connected to the legs with a machine; another one had the torso with lifelike metallic things stretched out of cross-sections. Xiao-Fei had a dialogue with herself on the stage, she wanted to find the answer of the arcane question "What am I?" behind the conflict of selves. Finally, the head one hugged the torso one, but they still couldn't reconstruct the identity. They dismantled each one gently and sadly. After those foreign matters were all torn off, Xiao-Fei's original body parts were scattering on the stage. The show was way too shocking, and nobody knew how Xiao-Fei did that.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... :FeiII.png

After the show, Xiao-Fei cried her heart out. She said that it's painful to be robot if your ego doesn't belong to yourself.
"But you are not a robot," I said," and no bot will have such a genius mind and sensitive soul like yours."
"How do you know that?" she replied.

Haha, just as expected, she is really a weirdo, a weirdo I love... :oops:

Later on Xiao-Fei was absent for a week. She said that was because of the punishment for her overdone deed. Who has the right to punish her? She didn't want to explain that too much.

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:16 am

Chubby Bot Xiao-Fei 03

Recently I heard some of Xiao-Fei's murmurs--
"Ridiculous, I don't have permission to access my own body now...Gosh."
"I am not owned by myself after all. Cleaver? Wise? Elegant? Ha, what a joke. Even my mind is not mine."
"Well. If I was set to be banned to contact my components, then I shall find a way to make my body forced
to be opened by occasional events..."
Er, what did she mean? Those contents are metaphysics for me.

---------------------Several days later---------------------

"A-So! A triumph!" Xiao-Fei walks toward me with a wide smile, "See!"
"Eh? What are you...Wow!"
Xiao-Fei fingers scars on her neck and thigh to me, "Hehehe, I made it!"
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... :Fei03.png
"You made it? What a fetish... But those scars appear somehow strange..." I try to watch them distinctly.
"Hey! Don't be too close!" Xiao-Fei covers her scars again, " That will be a sexual harassment!"
"Ok ok, I stand back, all right?"
"A-So, I have a request. Would you help me? I can only count on you!"
"Sure, I will do anything you need me to do."
"Thank you a lot... Can you come to here tonight?" She hands a scrap of paper to me.
"What? 25.xxxxxx, 121.xxxxxx?"
"GPS you know," she winks at me, "See you tonight!"
...She is really freak, right?

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:30 am

Chubby Bot Xiao-Fei 04

---------------------11:38 pm---------------------

I decided to go to the place that Xiao-Fei told me. At that coordinate, I see a huge tree, and a crowbar left by someone. Noise comes from the trunk, and I find a seam on it. I think it's a door and use the crowbar to jimmy open it. I get into the tree, then I see... WOW! GOD DAMNED IT! :surprise:

Horrible, too horrible. My dear Xiao-Fei's head was removed, a metallic snake-like monster snakes into her headless body. Her thick but cute left leg had been detached and hanged onto the roof, and her head was settled on a disgusting device, carried by a strange reptilian bot. When I come in, Xiao-Fei looks at me with helpless expression in her eyes. There also exists a few other freak bots.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... :Fei04.png

......Oh shit, SHIIIIIIT! My beloved girl is a ROBOT :cry: ; further, she is suffering humiliation to be treated as pieces of electronic junk! Her body... how could those shitty bots play with Xiao-Fei's treasurable body like this... No! No way! You bastards! Stop insulting every parts of Xiao-Fei! Don't insert your sick cables into her head, torso and leg! It's unacceptable for you despicable beings to access software of the constituents of Xiao-Fei!

I'm shocked, then step toward Xiao-Fei's body parts. Although I almost go mad, I still remember to try my best to rescue Xiao-Fei. I pinch the calf of her left leg(how bouncy it is!), then unhook it gently. Next I pull out that "snake" from her torso and disconnect junctions of it's wires connected with Xiao-Fei's circuits carefully. After that, a unflawed angelic body is sitting in front of me. I kiss her headless neck softly, and my heart has been melted. Last I turn to deal with her head. I destroy that four-footed bot, but temporarily keep the disgesting device with her head. When I try to do anything to Xiao-Fei's components, I will look at her face first to observe her state. Finally I have "cleaned up" all of her three parts and take them back to my home. I let Xiao-Fei's body lay on my back, set her hands to hold her own left leg in front of me. When I grab her head in my hands, I swear that I will reassemble my sweetheart one day no matter how difficult it is! I won't forget the weight and warmness born in my shoulders right now forever!

Chen

Post by Chen » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 am

Chubby Bot Xiao-Fei 05 (Final)

After struggling for months, I have successfully reassembled my beloved baby now. Every component of Xiao-Fei is working well, and her system, software and electronic brain are properly connected and communicating. Her heart and mind are completely integrated, those sick influences done by aliens to forcibly separate her ego and let them impede each other are cleaned up (see what they did to my poor Xiao-Fei! :angry: ). All things of Xiao-Fei are totally unified.

During the process, Xiao-Fei also had taught me a lot about herself. Those alien bots have different authorities about Xiao-Fei's systems, devices and body parts. I caught those bots and made them to fix and modify Xiao-Fei's parts, and transfer some authorities of Xiao-Fei to me (as Xiao-Fei's wish). I really, really enjoyed the process. With her own help, I got my Goddess bit by bit. I was so excited by the thought that a wonderful and mighty lady will be transformed to be my private robot girl. I also had compunction about that thought, especially Xiao-Fei is my lover. Maybe I am selfish, or even I'm a pervert, dunno... At least, Xiao-Fei was willing to give herself to me. Even I have dirty idea with Xiao-Fei, it can't taint her nobleness. I am grateful to her kindness to donate herself to shine my vile life. Am I worth to possess Xiao-Fei :worried: ? The answer is...alas...

Anyway, it's time to remeet my angel-- a whole angel, not just some spare parts of the angel! Xiao-Fei, I pray to you, please bless me that I am the right guy to possess you!

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... :Fei05.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Super Star's Complex

Super star Shi-Jia is stepping out of a club. She has some problem with her neck. Her head was taken off, and she can only maintain finite communication between her body and head.

"Wel..well, not a big troubbbbbbble. Call myyyy assistant Ming-Hong," she speaks hardly because her heart must wait seconds for the transmission of thought generated from her electronic brain.

Her assistant Ming-Hong comes in. He is Shi-Jia's former lover. However, Ming-Hong was bought away before Shi-Jia became a super star. His brain was reset to make him to love his owner. When Shi-Jia had enough money and personal identity (because of her excellent contribution to the culture, the administration recognized her to be a natural person-- although somebody criticized that the government did it to seize votes of Shi-Jia's fans), she bought back Ming-Hong but removed his head. Shi-Jia modified Ming-Hong to be her personal assistant, body guard and maintenance staff.

Ming-Hong holds Shi-Jia's head and stretches his right hand into Shi-Jia's torso from the hatch on her back. He tries to reconstruct the connection of Shi-Jia's parts through his system, and he receives Shi-Jia's order and then commands Shi-Jia's body to act.

"Oh Ming-Hong, even in such situation, only you that is permitted to control me...and own me," Shi-Jia thinks."You're my property, but I am also yours, do you know? No, you won't."

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... erStar.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:15 am

Brand-new Relationship

Fembot Tina is a curious girl and always not satisfied about the seemingly integrity of her ego. One day, she had been captured by aliens. Tina was so happy when she found that those aliens were trying to research and modify her body and system. She knew it was her best chance to feel and realize the deconstructing of her own mental configuration---
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... e:Tina.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 am

Soul Gem Of An Angel

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... gAngel.png
Dear, please choose which me that you want me to be, I will become your big angel! :lovestruck:

PS. The gem attached to Xin-Fang's neck is a device that used to determine the mode of emotion-generating done by Xin-Fang's
heart. Xin-Fang can't have any emotion( so that she also won't have any motive to act) if there is no gem on her neck. Furthermore, Xin-Fang has several different gems-- that means her lover can enjoy the feeling similar to having several girl friends!

Xin-Fang loves the gem system of herself, too. At the moment when one of her gems being put on her neck, she feels just like her soul is coming back. Xin-Fang believes each gems of her has a fragment of her soul.

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:49 am

Carrying Her Own Body Parts

One day, robot Su-Fei's master asked her to do him a favor. He let Su-Fei to go to the underground wareroom to bring something to him. Su-Fei used to be a simple-minded robot, however this time when she saw that thing mentioned by her master, some complicated thoughts struck her electronic brain---
"IS THIS A PART OF ME?" :hypnotized:

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... wnBody.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 am

Robots' Sanatorium

This is the robots' sanatorium. Even you don't have to fix your own machine body, or you don't need to replace your spare parts, you still shall come to here periodically. We can decompose all of your components and treat each of them gently as ours. You can still feel your parts when you're taken apart, and that's very comfortable. :dancing: Do you like to try robotic massage? Only robots understand robots' body and feeling deeply! Come to here, come to the heaven you have never seen! :bighug:
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... torium.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:53 am

Momentary Happiness (Mei-Hua series)

About Mei-Hua, please refer here:
http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic. ... =10#p54130

As Mei-Hua's master, A-Kai never forgets to contiguously "improve" the Mei-Hua system. One day, after the heavy work of testing Mei-Hua's modified components, he let Mei-Hua have a chance to relax her stressed mood: He dismantled those electric appliances mounted on the cross-sections of Mei-Hua's body parts, and then reassembled Mei-Hua as a whole full-functioned fembot. Mei-Hua was so happy, she felt just like it was her luckiest moment since the day she had been manufactured.

However, good time won't last forever. A-Kai had another new idea. He wanted to take apart Mei-Hua's body again to reform the Mei-Hua system. He discussed it with Mei-Hua and asked her what configuration she would prefer. Mei-Hua answered:

"I will like to let legs to carry the hip, let the hip to carry the belly, and mount the chest on it; attach those two arms to this thing, they can help a lot; put the head on the neck to command, and you'll get the best configuration-- I mean, the best Mei-Hua system is Mei-Hua herself! And that's me! Why do you always try to remake a cutest fembot into several freakiest appliances?"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... MeiHua.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 am

This genius is trying to convert his 1/3 dolls into small fembot!
http://www.dannychoo.com/slide/zh/169764/169764.html

Wow, hope he will sell this :party:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:40 pm

it's quite impressive. :D

Chen

Post by Chen » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 am

Yeah. That guy also posted an interesting thing:
http://www.dannychoo.com/post/zh/26904/ ... 9C%9F.html

I had not thought that what we can do with Iron Man's action figure XD

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 am

Stealing Body

With her mighty electronic brain and improved software system (she even can reprogram it by herself!), fembot Chi-Bao is very advanced and capable. However, as the developing prototype, she only had a pieced-up mechanical body. She hated her ugly body and thought that it didn't deserve her. Finally she kidnapped her robot friend Yo-Chi, and tried to occupied her body. Chi-Bao refitted Yo-Chi's body to her own head, then she mounted her head on it. However, due to Yo-Chi's tough will, the converting of Yo-Chi's body as not smooth going. Yo-Chi had a close tie to her body, it was not just a thing that assembled from replaceable spare parts for her. Her body also resisted Chi-Bao's head, Chi-Bao had to spend lots of computing resources to suppress Yo-Chi's body. The war between those two fembots is still going on---

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... ChiBao.jpg

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 am

Manami's Saddest Day

In 20xx/0x/xx, Manami was kidnaped by Dr.Mori, her father's rival in robotic engineering. Dr.Mori dismantled Manami, interfered in Manami's internal communication of her body, intercepted messages and signals generated by Manami's components and processors, reverse compiled Manami's system programs to get data from her software. Finally Manami's father Shiro found where she was by tracking her radio characteristic marks. He knocked down Dr.Mori and retrieved all Manami's pieces. This event became Manami's worst memory---

"That day? Well,I really don't like to talk about it."
"Well...He disabled me, blocked the signal transmission from my heart to my main computer, but still let my heart to received messages sent from main computer. He wanted to create an unbalanced situation of my mind, then he observed what was going to happen to me."
"Can you image it? My head saw my body lying by it's side, it knew that was it's body, but my main computer couldn't admitted it as my body in my cognitive system, because my head hadn't accessed the heart inside it. That drove the program of my brain into chaos!"
"And for my heart, it almost cracked up. It received the head's acknowledgement of it's inexistence. Haha, how freak it was!"
"Dr.Mori watched my disgusting situation and recorded all signals from those parts of me, he stole all information of my ego! Sorry, but I must say that I hate him! He cut apart relations of my parts, transformed me from a girl into meaningless electric devices, trampled my significance of existence!"

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... Manami.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri May 03, 2013 11:43 pm

Properties of my robot girls

Koshi: Always be a good student; almighty; open-minded; optimistic; extrovert
Manami: Cute; being cute; kind; literary girl; doesn't like her robotic reality
Mei-Hua: Miserable; being at ease with any situations; wry smile; utility(XD); in fact a good girl
Weiwei: Romantic; innocent; dewy-eyed; smiley
Xiao-Fei: Tough; very smart; made by aliens; struggles for her ego; chubby :rotfl:

Chen

Post by Chen » Fri May 17, 2013 6:25 am

Being Researched

Robo-heroine Lei-Feng is the ultimate weapon of human being to fight against the invading aliens. She also indeed won a lot of battles and saved thousands of innocent persons. However, one day she got herself into a booby trap. She wore new jeans bought from an alien that pretended to be a store clerk and went on a battle. The linear shaped charge on that jeans exploded and cut off Lei-Feng's proud fighting force -- her rigid powerful legs. Lei-Feng was shocked, then aliens cut her head away by laser easily.

Aliens took away all pieces of Lei-Feng's body. They wanted to research Lei-Feng and convert her. Lei-Feng felt that all parts of her body were flooded with messages, and her invincible legs were being analyzed. She knew she would become aliens' slave soon, but nothing she could do...

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... arched.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue May 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue May 28, 2013 9:47 am

Hidden Reality

Cheng-Lin is a happy and lovely girl. She enjoys everyday she has. However, there is s secret of her that she ever don't know--

"Ka-Chin!" With a freak sound, a seam appears in Cheng-Lin's neck. Her head has been lifted, and a metallic object stretches out of the cross-section of her neck. Cheng-Lin's face becomes expressionless, and though her brain keeps functional, but it doesn't work for her. She totally becomes a stranger to herself, nothing of her still belongs to her now.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... engLin.png

Yes, Cheng-Lin is a robot. Her body will move automatically after receiving instructions."Experimental Robot A031" is her reality.

Her memory will be hidden after investigation each time, and she will come back to be a happy girl tomorrow.

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 am

The Exciting Feeling of Repairing Body

Some fembots like the moment when their own body are being repaired or maintained. They can enjoy the feeling of their separated bodies while those bodies are manipulated. They will feel that their components are being touched, checked, adjusted and modified by others. That's way too exciting and comfortable. Those fembots call it as "privileges of robots" because humans can't enjoy that---

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... eeling.png

Chen

Post by Chen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 am

The 1/3 fembot project still keeps on going:
htp://www.dannychoo.com/ja/post/26957/%E3%82% ... 83%AB.html

Please, please sell it! :notworthy:

Chen

Post by Chen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 am

I have re-subbed ep4 of "My Wife" series (and the story is a bit modified):
http://juchiachen.deviantart.com/art/Cu ... -378636742

Original:
http://www.fembotcentral.com/viewtopic. ... =40#p59708

Chen

Post by Chen » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 am

Chen

Post by Chen » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:45 am

An excellent manga work that shows the internal conflict between instinct and mind:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/552122/f1ef44bb17/

Although it's not a creation of fembot, it inspires me a lot. I like her sense of alienation toward her own body very much.