New manip from Bunnybot

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Bunnybot

New manip from Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:41 am

Hi,

I have posted another new manip at fembotwiki.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... -3342B.jpg

It was pretty tough this time, I think I spent about 3-4 hours on the manip, but it was fun to adapt all the panel lines to the body curves. Stay tuned for more soon.

Hope you like it, best wishes,
Bunnybot

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:35 am

Wow!

Time well spent, I say! Amazing work... just beautiful!

--k
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built

Post by andoroido » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:40 am

True about following the body curves. Big pet peeve.

Lots of manips are basically just finding a hot chick and pasting a square open panel onto it, borrowed from other manips, which takes about 5 seconds once you've done it a couple times and if you don't bother to line it up with the girl at all, not even just angling it a bit if the girl is leaning a bit.
A manip that looks like, well..... like a bad photomanip, doesn't really do much except ruin a picture of a hot chick.

What's the point? Why not just paste a computer chip onto your monitor and just load up images of hot chicks? Skip the middle man. ;)

It's nice to see some people who started this way, but improve their skills over time and the manips begin to look a bit more real.

And much nicer to see some people who take the time to make something look almost real.

botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built

Post by botfriend2000 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:01 pm

:lol: Nice detail work. Ditto to what has been said. Keep it up

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 am

Lots of manips are basically just finding a hot chick and pasting a square open panel onto it, borrowed from other manips, which takes about 5 seconds once you've done it a couple times and if you don't bother to line it up with the girl at all, not even just angling it a bit if the girl is leaning a bit.
A manip that looks like, well..... like a bad photomanip, doesn't really do much except ruin a picture of a hot chick.
Will you stop reading my mind dammit!! :shock:

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 pm

Thank you very much for the nice comments. I must say this last picture was the most fun I ever had on a manip. When a picture activates a creative process its going to be interesting. It was most fun thinking about where the lines would go, where it makes sense, what parts are being held together and where are the screws to open her up.

The realistic part finally comes from hand drawing the light and shadow lines who adapt the same colour from the background.

I think a female robot could be pretty sexy if you don't recognize her artificial nature in daily life, maybe at work, but then her robotic nature is exposed when you see her without clothes. It's just a nice fantasy.

I can't wait to make another similar manip and I hopefully have some time to do more.

Best wishes,

Bunnybot