Artist and writer Praise thread

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Brytestar
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Brytestar » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 am

<cry>

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Brytestar wrote:<cry>
why the tears?

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

I can'r do manips I got this Jessica Simpon pic that somewhat looks robotic. But I cant draw the actual circuirty, and two everytime I attempt to write a story I got no real feedback. <cry>

rs5420

Post by rs5420 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Froggy is back on the Wiki! It's good to see him (or her?) back as I really enjoy his (her?) work very much! :D

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Korby » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:59 am

^^^
Agreed 100%. Froggy, your stuff is great and it gets better all the time. Love the new images, especially this one...
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

Keizo

FROGGY ROCKS!!!!

Post by Keizo » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey I just want to add to the praise here. Froggy, you have really perfected your art and have only gotten better and better. THANK YOU for all your manips! I really enjoy them :D

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:52 pm

I just wanted to once again give some props to Froggy for his ongoing works. There are so many artists here that have done some great work. I also wanted to say thanks to Remy for his recent contributions and active involvement here at FC. Thanks Everyone!

Remy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Remy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:55 pm

Keizo wrote:I just wanted to once again give some props to Froggy for his ongoing works. There are so many artists here that have done some great work. I also wanted to say thanks to Remy for his recent contributions and active involvement here at FC. Thanks Everyone!
Wow... suddenly I feel a little embarrassed. :oops:
If it is possible for man to love machine, is there any way for the machine to love him back? I'd like to think so.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:34 pm

<sighs and frowns because no one knows but his writing>

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by keraptis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:53 am

Robotman wrote:I just wanted to mention that 1001011001 has done a batch of truly awesome renders lately. :D
I don't spend as much time looking at the art forum as I should -- those are some fantastic images!

dieur

McLane

Post by dieur » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:57 pm

I love McLane's anime-inspired manipulations.

His latest is very clever. I'm curious what the fine print in on the monitor says, if anything. It looks like the yellow is "Warning: I've (something)".

I'd hate to think you put detail in there we can't appreciate! ;].

http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/7/7e/See.jpg

KingJeremy

Re: McLane

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:42 pm

dieur wrote:I love McLane's anime-inspired manipulations.

His latest is very clever. I'm curious what the fine print in on the monitor says, if anything. It looks like the yellow is "Warning: I've (something)".

Looks like it says: Warning I've discovered my true nature.

McLane

Re: McLane

Post by McLane » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:31 pm

dieur wrote:I love McLane's anime-inspired manipulations.

Thank you for your message!

I actually prefer to not include "full sight" of screens as I'm sure there's lots of English mistakes I didn't seen (English isn't my first language and it takes me hours to write just some sentences -_-). But if you don't mind misspell and syntax errors :
http://img696.imageshack.us/g/jessscreen.jpg/

dieur

Post by dieur » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:53 pm

I didn't see any more typos than I make just not paying attention. Nothing to worry about!

Thank you for posting. There really was stuff to miss - the full story only comes out looking at the logs, the warnings, and the subheader you included with your image. I'm impressed at the detail

:o

McLane

Post by McLane » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 am

Once again, thank you for your messages!
I uploaded them to the wiki, and linked them to the manip. I didn't know I could and this open new possibilities!

barakuda

Awsome

Post by barakuda » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:08 am

Hey Awsome job on the two manips Keizo. I especially like the Bianca one.

Barakuda

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Wow! Thanks for the props, Big B! I appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it. Hopefully I can do more manips in the future :D

eyebore

Keizo pics at Fembotwiki

Post by eyebore » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:05 am

I've enjoyed all of the work our community artist have been posting the past few months and although I know I don't give the guys the thanks and compliments they deserve, I really do appreciate the talent and effort.

I was blown away by Keizos latest post, not only was it some of the best and most imaginative Photoshop work I've seen in awhile as a Graphic Artist I really appreciated the solid design elements he incorporated into the work. Great job Keizo and thanks to all of you guys, you get better with every post.

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey eyebore, I really appreciate the compliments, but the truth is I didn't actually do some of that stuff so I didn't link those to my gallery. For example, the Gamer 2.0 is from a wallpaper for the movie Gamer. All I did was blot out some of the original text and add the "All Our Androids" text because the pic looked so perfect to begin with. I just don't want to take undue credit. Thanks, though! :D

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:17 am

Hey Keizo, I still appreciate the post and enjoyed the pics none the less.

McLane

Re: Artist and writer Praise thread

Post by McLane » Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm

I would like to cheer Battery, who's quite active since he joined us :applause:
I really like some of your concepts ! Keep it up ! :thumbsup:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun May 29, 2011 3:22 pm

yaay! what a great day :3
{Battery receives a baton}
what is this fo...oh! '<' i have always enjoyed code author, BA, Fection and the silent lurker... (that name make's me want to play starcraft for some reason) and frostillicus animations and the earlier chen stuff, mirage stuff, and mclane clever stuff (i put most of their stuff on a CD) i like situational stuff and thinking what might happen next >:D
...i also read robotman stuff

RobotDog

Post by RobotDog » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:21 am

I'd like to thank fection for his (please forgive me if I have your gender wrong) artwork, and animations.

Love Candybot 007, Worst Ever Spy. Cracks me up every time I see it. fection, I am impressed. Exellent work, and please keep it up.

Kishin, you are another genius. I remember the Nova series from 2001, when I was doing Interactive Multimedia. Long ago, when Dinosaurs roamed the earth. You're another writer/artist who has brought wonderful art and joy to our lives. Good stuff. Don't stop creating.

Truly, I've seen so many talented folk on FembotWiki. Each of the contributers has their own style, which only goes to enhance and enrich this site. Good stuff, one and all. :applause: :thumbsup: :D
Silver Rocket Girl is coming. My nose is running.

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:55 pm

I would like to thank several of our forum members for the fantastic work in regards to contributions to the board. Namely, Battery for your frequently amusing drawings. You have a quirky sense of humor, and I love quirky humor. Body, for what are--quite honestly--probably some of the best-drawn images I have yet seen relating to ASFR. Fecton, for your wonderful animations. Thurosis, your work is getting better with every new drawing.

But I want to give special credit to BA. You are a person of many talents. Your stories are wonderful and exciting, and your manipulations make me jealous. :sick: (This is supposed to be green envy, not the bubonic plague, btw) You make me wish I had the talent for photo manipulation that you had.

Oh, and while technically not an artist, I am not sure how or where else I could best thank you. Robotman, KOS-MOS, and the other moderators and administrators of this site. It takes a special kind of artistry to run a forum, especially one so large as this.

Bravo, you guys!

:applause:
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 pm

thanks a lot saya ^^

i feel so honored! *bowing* I'll do my best to overcome body! XD hehehehe XD
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~