Bunnybot new photo manips upload

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Bunnybot

Bunnybot new photo manips upload

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:34 am

Hello everybody. Sorry for my absence last year. Thank you all for the contributions of manips and stories, I did enjoy a lot of them.

Anyway, I was bussy with producing new manips in the last months, so it finally it was time to upload them. It's about 20 new pics, some took many hours to finish. But it always was a lot of fun. Hope you like it,

You'll find them here:

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Bunnybot

enjoy, Bunnybot

dingdongdug

Re: Bunnybot new photo manips upload

Post by dingdongdug » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:00 am

hi , really good job , thanks for this

BA2
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by BA2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:06 am

These are superb! Great manipulation and great captions - thanks for sharing!

D.Olivaw

Post by D.Olivaw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:48 am

Some of these are extraordinarily good. I think you do the best smoke effect of any manip artist in the community.
"Men, said the Devil,
are good to their brothers:
they don’t want to mend
their own ways, but each other's"
-Piet Hein

BA2

Post by BA2 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:09 pm

Good observation - Bunnybot, could you share what techniques you use for smoke?

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:50 pm

Thank you all for the kind words! :)

I have a couple of smoke elements from the internet, there are many free stock smoke elements. It's helpfull to use PNG files for an overlay, because they have a transparent background. Search for smoke PNG, you will find tons of elements. You'l find some here:

https://www.vecteezy.com/free-png/smoke

Cheers, Bunnybot

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by JeffCapes » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:28 pm

Holy crap these are amazing!

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by sarabot » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Glad to have you back, Bunnybot!!

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:08 pm

Hi there Bunnybot.

First of all, good work on the manips, however the admin team have decided not to allow AI generated images on the forums and the Wiki. I've deleted them from the wiki.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:59 pm

First it's nice you recognize that all AI based manips are not crap and that bunnybot latest work was great.

I know this is a sensitive subject and that the administrators have made a decision and that it is your job to enforce this decision.

However, we see that a growing share of the most talented artists in the community are adopting or seriously considering adopting these new tools in the future (Xeran, BA, 33cl33, Condor and a few others) Clearly the situation has changed in just a few months and I would like you to tell me that the current policy is not set in stone and that the admins will discuss the subject again in some time.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:00 am

We don't have any plan to re-evaluate these kind of AI generations. At least not until the legal ramifications are better defined and understood.
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

BA2

Post by BA2 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:02 pm

Good that we can discuss the issue intelligently without getting heated, good points raised above by all.

For me, I fully support the admins’ position. We can recognise the merit in at least some AI derived content while also being concerned about the provenance of the human made content that fuels AI from models and artists. Also we should preserve the board against possible ramifications from embracing AI, either legal or boycotting.

Thanks Natalie and all the admins for what you do here!

My preference for my own efforts is to use human models as I enjoy the variety of real looks, textures and expressions and how to contrast the ‘real’ with the obviously artificial by adding shiny plastic skin, seams, panels and internals where appropriate. It’s here where I see the potential of AI in the mix. And of course to animate the manipulation… an alternative to the captions I usually add.

If I get into AI imagery then I’ll respect the rules and post elsewhere but hopefully we can find an acceptable way to signpost those with shared interests without compromising the board policy. I’m not wholly clear on where we stand with using AI tools to animate a ‘conventional’ manipulation, is that okay?

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:49 pm

Well said BA. I feel similarly.
Cheers!

href

Post by href » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:36 am

I do wish to represent the opposing council :)

Does it not seem deeply ironic to everyone that we of all people are not fully embracing AI to create more of the content we all enjoy?

I'd also say that it is one of the great strengths of this community that we embrace the huge diversity of uniqueness underneath the old ASFR umbrella.
We embrace the individual kinks we all have, shared or not, more or less commonly, openly for each of us to consume as desired.
We embrace all the expressions of the fetish I can imagine, from hand drawn, cartoon style, manipulation, new fully digital; in both sill image, animated and real video forms. But also literature as well. Stories short, long and in chaptered series.
Most recently a new wonderful hybrid form bringing many aspects of these together in one. And it is all given to the community for free, or commissioned for us to buy if desired. As we choose to embrace, as we choose to enjoy.

Surely AI is another thread for us to weave in and embrace, not shun or exclude? As much as I understand the arguments against, they don't feel like a positive case and a little like denying the rise of the morning Sun. I'd argue we are all worse in the long term for exclusion or pushing content away.

I recognise the apparent consensus and will be bound by it, though I hope and will advocate the arguments against the total ban.

Lastly before I rest. I echo the point that discussing this sensibly is key. It reflects everything positive about the community of 2023 that we are able to discuss this in a format and forum that is poorly given to emotive debate.

I rest my case your Honours

BA2

Post by BA2 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:47 am

Well said that person!

I think we share overlapping principles here but perhaps diverge on how we see those principles apply in practice. I agree with the principle that any genre or medium is valid so long as it does no harm. In that respect AI generated material certainly has a lot to offer. However I also share the concern for the wider impact of AI art on human artists. AI in its current form does not create, it simply samples and merges but does so very efficiently. This presents two concerns for me: first that a proliferation of AI content (just look at Deviant Art…) impacts on human artists’ business and, second, that as human artists dry up so does the content available for AI to harvest. I am concerned for the livelihood of artists and for the future of original art (okay, a bit melodramatic there but I hope you can see what I mean…) as AI has to recycle its own output for a lack of new human art to sample.

Totally agree on the irony for this community…. If we were all into balloons or nappies then we might still have the AI content debate but here we face a ban on using AI.to depict itself!

I also do not think the current state of play will last. The debate is far larger than our little group and will have to work to some sort of consensus for incorporating this new and radical application of technology into society. AI isn’t going away but can’t yet take over the World… My own faint hope is the development of real-World fembots in the near future who we can then share pics and vids of, releasing us from this particular AI dilemma.

href

Post by href » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:29 am

Excellent points all, well made BA

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:05 am

I've read enough from members here,
to understand the voice of the majority,
and why they feel that AI works should be encouraged.

I do not perceive any harm, relative to our prior and ongoing creative activities.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:23 pm

Sorry, I'm late again here, I need to visit the forum more often.

I completely understand all of your concerns about AI and agree with the removal of my AI art. I have a few artist friends who are really worried about losing their jobs at the moment. There is a lot of fear going around in the media industry. Well, I am convinced that we cannot stop AI, this is a revolution...perhaps bigger than the Industrial Revolution. So my goal lately has been, “I can’t stop AI, but I can use it to get better as an artist.” It’s a tool and it will change the media world forever. For better or for worse, we don't know yet.

When the sound film came along, the silent film artists wanted to ban it. They had the craziest arguments that sound films were bad and evil. They were afraid for their jobs and were not open to innovation. They all disappeared, only a few like Laurel and Hardy made this change. And they entertained us for a long time with their wonderful films.

I have created two dozen new AI Fembot images in the last few weeks and I put at least as much energy into these images as I do into photo manipulation. Most of the time even more. This is because the AI ​​doesn't render the images 100 percent the way I want them. I could theoretically repaint them and they would be my work again and the question here is...would anyone recognize that? Good question. So, if there is an agreement in the forum (which I really appreciate and love) as to whether AI images will be allowed in the future, I would be happy to upload them again. By the way, a manip of mine that was based on a photo was recently deleted, I will upload it again. I'll continue producing more AI images in the meantime, I'm just having too much fun to stop now. But I will also retouch photo-based images again, don't worry.

See you soon.
Bunnybot

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:51 pm

href wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:36 am I do wish to represent the opposing council :)

Does it not seem deeply ironic to everyone that we of all people are not fully embracing AI to create more of the content we all enjoy?

I'd also say that it is one of the great strengths of this community that we embrace the huge diversity of uniqueness underneath the old ASFR umbrella.
We embrace the individual kinks we all have, shared or not, more or less commonly, openly for each of us to consume as desired.
We embrace all the expressions of the fetish I can imagine, from hand drawn, cartoon style, manipulation, new fully digital; in both sill image, animated and real video forms. But also literature as well. Stories short, long and in chaptered series.
Most recently a new wonderful hybrid form bringing many aspects of these together in one. And it is all given to the community for free, or commissioned for us to buy if desired. As we choose to embrace, as we choose to enjoy.

Surely AI is another thread for us to weave in and embrace, not shun or exclude? As much as I understand the arguments against, they don't feel like a positive case and a little like denying the rise of the morning Sun. I'd argue we are all worse in the long term for exclusion or pushing content away.

I recognise the apparent consensus and will be bound by it, though I hope and will advocate the arguments against the total ban.

Lastly before I rest. I echo the point that discussing this sensibly is key. It reflects everything positive about the community of 2023 that we are able to discuss this in a format and forum that is poorly given to emotive debate.

I rest my case your Honours

^^^This.

There are currently hundreds if not thousands or more IG accounts, Onlyfans sites, FB pages, and other far more mainstream outlets where AI content and even "personalities" (Check out #AIModel on IG etc.) where this is being used. The images are EVERYWHERE. In the open. Its an acknowledged thing that IS happening. There are AI generated "Models" totally created on Midjourney that are "working" in the advertising and marketing sphere making tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH... and they don't EXIST! LOL

This realm, in my opinion, is the LAST place that should be blocking this use of new TOOLS for artistry. I PREFER the thought of creating my Vids/Pics with "AI Models" rather than an actual person, who may not take kindly to THEIR image being used in the content I and others create. The legality of this WILL work out... someday. And when it does, it will be relevant to sites like FB, IG, X, advertising services, and other massive, mainstream sites and uses... not our little fringe corner of the web.

urgoode

Post by urgoode » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:24 pm

Yeah, what he said.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:05 am

The problem with AI art, in its current unregulated form, is fairly simple - plenty of art going into "the machine" to churn out and generate these things are completely unsourced, uncredited, and oftentimes done without the permission of artists who ask for it. While a manip of a pic or a piece of art may be done so without asking the artist / model first, we do credit them and go "hey, like this pic? Here's the original source material." It generates views to the person who originally made the piece, in turn helping them spread their art - and if any of these artists or models had ever come to a manipulator saying "please take that down, I don't like my work used like this," I'm almost positive they would agree and do so because... well, it's common courtesy and avoids a headache for everyone involved.

On top of that, as for the "people make thousands of dollars with this content!" argument, consider this - Deviantart recently touted an artist for making a lot of money on their platform selling stuff of their art - prints, mugs, whatever. Said artist was one of these people generating AI art - and had their account for one year, with something like 2,700 pictures uploaded to it.

That's seven pictures a day, every day, like clockwork. Even a full-time artist cannot create that much work that fast with zero breaks or downtime. And given that their art is made using many uncredited, unsourced artists - something we've all learned to do in elementary / primary school for reports and the like - that only makes the issue even worse. Just because "everyone else is doing it" does not mean it is a good or right thing to do.

To break it down into an even simpler to understand example, imagine someone took a picture of you, then made a few thousand dollars off of it. You'd feel entitled to some of that money, right? You were the model for it, after all. But they don't pay you a dime, because "can you prove it's you? I don't have their name or any info, maybe it's just someone who looks like you?"

And that is ultimately the issues with AI art and why we don't allow it here. Broken down into two bullet points:

1. It can (and has) easily flooded websites, image galleries, and the like because of the sheer volume of content people put out;

2. It is ultimately unethical, as no artists are credited despite their work being used in the creation of the final product.

That said, I do think AI generated stuff does have its uses - they're just not meant for finished, finalized products, which includes as a base for a photomanipulation. I know people don't agree with me on this, and that's okay. However, until such a time that I think many of these issues with AI generated content are resolved adequately, it will continue to be disallowed on the forums here.