Doing some free manip commissions

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
//_Lilith_//
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Doing some free manip commissions

Post by //_Lilith_// » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:34 pm

Hello! I've been doing it on the discord some but I wanted to open it up towards the forum as well.
I've been doing some free manip commissions in an attempt to improve/engage my readiness for paid.
I've got:

2 slots (one per person)

To the first to respond here or DM me (I'll respond here if slots get taken in DMs)
It would help best if you have a specific image in mind and edits in mind, though I'm happy to help brainstorm and show WIPs to along the way.

-----Info:

*Please note that the quality and possibility of many edits vary based on the images used for it. I will work with you to find solutions if necessary.

*The models can be males, females, Enbies, trans, and any gender-presentation or biological sex
*They can be any combination of these ^ (though i will most likely keep the number of models allowed in one pic around 1-3 )
*The pic can be focused on any sexuality
*Image can be photo or digital art (I've got assets for a few different art styles)
*Can be human, humanoid (like fantasy races), kemonomimi, or furry (no feral)
*The models for photos or characters in art MUST BE 18+. Both visually and factually. No exceptions.

I like pretty much most of robot fetish stuff as far as content goes, so I'm open on that.

Edits I can do:
Panels (including faceplate), Robot eyes, Seams, Markings (stickers, wording, barcode) Smoke, Sparks, Electric Surge, Chrome Skin (or colored chrome), Skin tears, Limb removal, text blocks (written by myself or you), Hologram, POV HUD
*You can look at my wiki page and see what I've done so far

Content I won't do:
Ageplay, Raceplay, Impregnation, Biological gore (robogore is fine), Scat, Vore, Underage, Surgical

*Ultimately I reserve the right to turn one down if it makes me uncomfortable or I can't do it

//_Lilith_//

Re: Doing some free manip commissions

Post by //_Lilith_// » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:40 pm

I forgot to add this:

I intend to post these on the wiki, but I can send a personalized version to you that won't get posted if desired

DocHoliday
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by DocHoliday » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Dibs :D

//_Lilith_//

Post by //_Lilith_// » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:33 am

Gotcha! I got another one from on discord so all taken for the moment! I'll message here when I have more