A caption or a few

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
petey
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: A caption or a few

Post by petey » Sat May 29, 2021 6:03 am

You could get prostitutes anywhere nowadays, but only Vegas had gynoid prostitutes. Nevada was the only state where a person could be uploaded into a chassis owned by someone else, and that other person retained ownership. The girls still got paid - handsomely paid- but they couldn't walk away with a million dollar piece of equipment. After 10 years, the girl would pay off the debt and start a new life as a beautiful, independent synthetic woman.

But until then, Convention-goers like me and my coworkers could go to a robot brothel and have our pick of impossibly beautiful girls eager to do anything to please us. After half an hour of overpriced drinks, they brought out six gynoids wearing nothing above the waist and not much beneath. In unison they each opened a panel above their breasts to prove they were artificial and announced, "We're here to please you."

I joined my buddies in walking over and pawing at the girls for a bit. They giggled and rubbed against us, asking so nicely to spend the night. Mike grabbed the first balloon-titted blonde he could touch and took her to one of the private rooms. I chatted and groped one of the bots for a while before I noticed the redhead that had stepped aside. I'm a sucker for a mystery, so I walked up to her.

She gave a little half smile and turned her head toward me, "How may I please you, sir?" There was an unmistakable air of 'this is what I'm supposed to say' to the statement.

"You don't seem very interested in the fun."

"Oh, I'd be happy to fuck you. I'd just also be happy being fucked by eight different guys tonight and finishing my book."

"And that makes you different from them?" I pointed to the brunette showing off how easily she could slide a dildo into her throat.

"They're trying to rope one of you into rescuing them from a life of sexual deviancy by paying off the rest of their chassis loan." she placed a hand against her head like a damsel in distress.

I chuckled, "But not you?"

"I happen to like being a sextoy. Feel up my tits so no one gets suspicious."

I wasn't going to argue. She pushed her chest into my hand and sighed happily as I felt one of the perfect mounds.

"And you're not just being enigmatic to make me think you're a 'special type of girl' that would make a great girlfriend, if only your body wasn't owned by the brothel?"

She laughed, "You've got a devious mind. But I can pay off my debt whenever I want, I just don't want to."

I moved my hand to her pussy. "A likely story"

She lifted a leg to give my hand more room, then gave me three well-reasoned stock tips with my fingers inside her.

"So I'm not sure if you're lucky or unlucky that I like smart chicks."

She rubbed her hand on the erection tenting my pants, "Lucky. But I'm smart enough to know there's someone like you in every group like this."

mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built

Post by mister_minations » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:02 am

Can I submit a request? I have a few images that are kind of hard to manipulate, and I thought I'd leave them here for a storyteller.

Xena Kai gets poked in the boob by a finger-stick pointing thing.
https://bigtits.city/pics/e1/14390.jpg

Still from the Paula Peril show
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-95g3-aMq-1w/ ... il%2B2.jpg

Christina Carter as Electra Woman
http://ist5-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.c ... 0000_m.jpg

Ai Haneda, spy in latex is caught and force-fed serum
https://cloud.tubetubetube.com/tubes/jc ... r325/8.jpg

petey

Post by petey » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:12 pm

Thank you for thinking of me, but I already have a backlog of ideas to work through :-)

petey

Post by petey » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:18 am

image link dead, sorry

I had big plans for my new gynoid life. I was going to work 80 hours a week with perfect focus. I'd get big raises and big promotions. I'd move out of my dingy apartment to a glamorous loft befitting my glamorous chassis. And even with the extra hours on the job, I'd be able to party every night. I'd dance, flirt, and fuck the nights away but be fresh as a daisy when rolling into work.

Life post-upload wasn't quite like that. It was so much easier to do the bare minimum at work and take advantage of how much my boss liked seeing me walk around the office in my tight work outfits. I did go out and live it up, but after a month I got frustrated trying to guess which men - organic or synthetic - actually knew how to please a woman.

So nine months into my gynoid life, most evenings are like this one. I'm home at six. I strip off my work clothes and throw on a slip. I plop down on my same old couch with my induction charger beneath me. I close my eyes and dial up some simulated molly to get me in my preferred headspace. I turn on some music and enjoy the high for an hour or so. The high stays at just the right level for as long as I want it, and it makes the sex simulation even better. I can feel where my legs are, but I can also feel the warm cock slowly sliding into my pussy. Then comes the mouths and tongues. On my neck. On my toes. On my breasts. On my clit. I know they're fake when my hands run unobstructed over my chassis, but they still feel amazing. No anal or oral tonight - I like to switch it up a little - but I climax over and over again. There's no fatigue for me, and no fatigue for my phantom partners.

I can keep it going until the next morning. Then it's work clothes back on, A quick look in the mirror to touch up my makeup, and I'm out the door.

Who needs dreams when I can have this?
Last edited by petey on Fri May 12, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

petey

Post by petey » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 pm

I still don't know if it counts as polygamy.

When we got married, I knew that Sophia's job involved long hours and high pay. I didn't mind, since my schedule was almost as busy as hers.
We got a little townhome and saved our pennies for the day we could quit and get some jobs more conducive to family life. But Sophia's job got more and more demanding the better and better she got at it. One morning, I found her sitting in the shower crying from all the stress. I insisted that she quit before she had a more severe breakdown.
Her employer begged her to stay, and Sophie was their all-expenses-paid inducement. My wife would have her brain digitized and uploaded into two chassis. The 'Sophia' could have been her prettier sister. "Sophie" was the sex-bomb my wife always wished she was. Robot Sophia worked even more hours than before. Robot Sophie enjoyed a very active social life in addition to picking up some new, fun hobbies. And every night, the two would link together to synchronize their memories. Sophia would remember a relaxing day and night off and emerge recharged mentally... in addition to the battery recharge.

I will admit, it was nice coming home to Sophie eager to fuck me in every way we could imagine. Instead of tired, she was tireless. Our friends were extremely jealous, and it just made her happier.

But things aren't always that busy, and we actually got a whole weekend with the 'three' of us. It was a little jarring, seeing both Sophie and Sophia together and active in the backyard, instead of connected in the bedroom. I didn't even know Sophia had bought a bikini for her work chassis.

"So how do you want me... us?" The work chassis spoke.

"What do you mean?"

Sophie and Sophia each rolled their eyes at me in unintentional unison before removing their tops.

My head darted around to see if there was anyone peeking in over the fence. Neither of them seemed too concerned... or she didn't seem too concerned.

"I want you to finally break the seal on that pussy." The Sophie chassis licked her thick lips and pointed to her alternate self's crotch. It was true, I hadn't actually had sex with the work chassis. Sophia got naked, then got on all fours, pointing her firm little ass at me. Sophie kneeled down and started playing with herself... her other self... I mean her work pussy... the pussy on her work chassis.

Sophia moaned, it sounded much more like her biological moan that Sophie's melodious version. And I'll admit, I blushed when Sophie leaned down and started licking Sophia's asshole.

I didn't know if it really counted as a threesome, but I thought I was still going to enjoy myself... and my wife doubly so.

azure
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by azure » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:06 am

omg keep it going!

petey

Post by petey » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:51 pm

I sat quietly in the passenger seat as my current administrator drove away from the strip mall and the little gynoid maintenance shop. I probably should have been thinking about how best to fuck the young man in the seat beside me, but they had cleared my memory again. Perhaps ironically, that always made me ponder my past.

My past was mostly metadata. I knew I was a donated human personality, but I didn't know anything about the human me. I didn't even know if I was originally female. I knew I was a wife-substitute unit for years, but couldn't remember my owner's name. I knew I was tasked as a nanny after that, but could not remember the faces of the children under my care. I was owned by three brothels, but couldn't remember where they were. I could feel my nipple piercings, but didn't know when they had been installed.

At least the location of the fraternity house was still in my memory. I knew Xander was the chapter president. I knew what he liked, but I couldn't remember actually fucking him. It was the same with all two dozen students who lived in the 'house'.

I wondered if it mattered. There were humans that remembered using me, maybe that's all that was necessary. I'm sure it made them happy to know I had no secrets to tell. I wondered if it would make me a better sextoy, if I could remember everything I had done to please others. Or maybe I was just framing it that way so I could get around my programmed disinterest in possessing anything... including self-determination.

"Get in there and clean up, slut." Xander's words shook me from my daydream.

"Yes, sir!" I gave him a big smile and got out of the car. My pink pvc dress was scandalously short, and I gave a passing female student a good view of my cunt as I moved my leg to get out of the car.

Inside were the remains of a party I could not remember. I did not mind. The orders gave me purpose, and purpose gave me happiness. I grinned as I got a trash bag and started collecting plates and beers cans.

It took five minutes for one of the fraternity brothers to come downstairs. It took 30 seconds for us to go into the half-bath on the first floor and another 30 for me to unzip him and wrap my lips around his cock. I hummed with delight. And for the hundredth time, and first time I could remember, I decided all that mattered was being a great fuckdoll right now.

petey

Post by petey » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:22 am

Extended time away from your loved ones is always tough, no matter how much technology progresses.

Jacklyn moved the phone so her wife could get a better look at her body only nominally covered up by the new lingerie.

"Can you feel this?" Jacklyn groped her breast through the gauzy material. The tactile sensations were transmitted from Jacklyn's gynoid body to her phone, which sent them from Montreal to Anchorage, where Sue's phone transmitted them as tactile data to Sue's similarly artificial chassis.

"Mmm, yeah baby. Can you feel this?" Sue tilted her phone so Jacklyn could see - and feel - the finger sliding into Sue's wet, synthetic pussy. Jacklyn rolled her own hips from the feeling.

"When I get back I am going to eat you out for so long I'll expose the metal beneath that slit." Jacklyn ran her tongue over her lips and Sue responded by licking hers. It was the closest they could get to kissing.

"47 days, honey." Sue punctuated the sentiment by pinching her own nipple. It made Jacklyn yelp, then caused both of them to burst into giggles.

They each recovered and started casually fingering themselves. Jacklyn and Sue each felt their own pleasure and their wife's pleasure.

"I miss you so much." Jacklyn rubbed a little faster.

"I miss you too." Sue reached off screen for a thick green dildo and slowly moved it inside herself.

Jacklyn's cunt clenched around nothing. "Mmm, I think we need to set the phones down."

The video went dark for both of them, although they could still feel and hear each other. Jacklyn tried to get up and retrieve a vibrator from her bag, but it was too disorienting with two sets of touch inputs. Sue didn't seem to mind that Jacklyn was limited to thrumming her clit with her fingers. The 30-minute alarm they set came much too quickly for their tastes.

"Same time on Wednesday?" Jacklyn picked up the phone and pointed it at her face.

Sue did the same, "Absolutely." She kissed her finger and touched it to the screen. "I love you."

Jacklyn repeated the motion "I love you too."

petey

Behold!

Post by petey » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:41 pm

"Hello, my name is Carrie and this," She held out her hands and tilted her head, "Is the Mark 12 version of the Aphrodite chassis, our perfect balance between affordability and functionality. This chassis is available at heights between 165 and 170cm and accommodates breast implants up to 1250cc in volume and butt implants up to 500cc. Seven standard skin tones and 20 standard faces are available, including mine. Additional customization is of course available for a reasonable fee..."

"More eye contact." I didn't move from my seat. My chair was the only furniture in the featureless room.

Carrie stomped her foot, which made her bare chest jiggle. "Fuck! You didn't even let me get past the first paragraph!"

"You shouldn't be reciting the ad copy anyway. Would you buy a doll or a body from someone who sounded like they were reading a script?"

"Then why did you make me spend six hours memorizing a fucking script?" Carrie looked like she wanted to slap me.

"I made you spend six hours memorizing helpful phrases and information. Remember, that was only six seconds out in the real world. Did you think you were just going to be instantaneously loaded up with tech data, sales skills, and everything else you needed?"

She blushed, "Well, kinda."

"Even if it's not inside a fleshy grey lump anymore, you still have a human mind, and our manufacturer wants to keep it that way. That means you still have to learn like a person, even if it is at 3000 times normal speed."

"Ugh, fine." Carrie returned to her starting position.

"You wanted to be in sales, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah." She flipped some long blonde hair away from her face. "Hi, I'm Carrie. Wouldn't you love to fuck a girl like me whenever you liked?"

I groaned and leaned forward, covering my face with my hands. I could still hear her snicker. "We can't get to the sex training until you finish the sales training, OK?"

"OK, I'll be good."

"Alright. Again from the top. I'm a male owner of a mark 8 A&D-brand doll, white, mid 50s. Convince me to buy you."

"Hello, my name is Carrie and this..."

petey

Disorientation program

Post by petey » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:32 pm

My wife, Nat, walked through the house buck naked. This was not normal, before or after her conversion from a flesh-and-blood woman to a beautiful gynoid.

"Honey, I feel dizzy, but I don't think it's a problem with my gyros. Can you take a look?"

"I already know what it is, the reprogramming is using up system resources. It's probably affecting all those little autonomic motions that keep you balanced when you walk."

"Reprogramming? I didn't agree to any reprogramming!" She flexed her full lips, trying to get them to enunciate properly.

"I told you, if you cheated on me with your hot new chassis, there would be consequences."

She looked shocked. It was amazing how well they had replicated human reactions out of silicone and nanotubing. "It. It didn't mean anything, I was working late and I'm not used to men leering at me all day. It will never happen again."

"You're right, it won't. On your knees, fucktoy."

She moaned happily and complied, moving her hands from her head to her breasts. "Oh fuck, that felt so good."

"Because pleasure comes from your owner, not your chassis."

"Mmm, yes Master."

"Not Master. You're not a slave. Slaves are people. You're a toy. You have an owner."

Her head lolled backward and her fingers went between her legs. "Yes, my owner. Command me."

"Climax."

She shook and squealed with pleasure before returning to masturbating in front of me.

"My command is the only way you can cum now, fuckdoll. I control your orgasm."

"Of course, my owner. Please fuck me. Fuck your little sextoy." Nat got down on all fours, turned around, and started wiggling her ass at me.

"Blowjob."

She made a disappointed little mewling noise and turned back around. She unzipped me and pulled my dick from my fly. I could feel and hear her hum with happiness as her lips wrapped around my shaft. I ran a hand through her short, dark hair. "Maybe I'll just make you my fluffer, have you get me hard and watch as I fuck real women."

She bobbed her head faster. She had never given me oral in 20 years of being my human wife. I didn't have a lot of blowjobs to compare it to, but this one felt awfully nice. I didn't last too long before coming in her mouth.

"Climax."

A little bit of my jism fell out of her mouth as she shook with another orgasm. The dribbling made her start to giggle.

"Way to stay in character, dear." I was feeling a little weak-kneed from the blowjob, and took a seat on the sofa.

She wiped the cum into her mouth and crawled up onto the sofa, laying her head on my thigh. "I'm sorry, baby. That was super-hot, though."

"I'm glad you liked it. It seems like that 'climax' command worked well."

Nat shuddered against me. "mmmmHmm. I'd leave it in place, except I wouldn't want to keep accidentally triggering it."

"Yeah, that might be awkward in front of the senator. Although maybe she has a word trigger too."

Nat smiled and moved so she could wrap her arm around my leg, "I wouldn't be surprised." We sat there for a few long beats. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"You can leave that orgasm thing in, if you want. It's... I think it's hot that only you can make me cum, and you can do it instantly. We'll just need a different word."

"Whatever my fucktoy wants. I'll be happy to make you cum with the word 'cocksocket'"

Nat sighed, hit me with a pillow, and went to get dressed.

petey

OMG, a Present!

Post by petey » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:14 am

Madeline leapt up when she saw the package under my arm.

"OOH! Is that a present for me?"

I closed the hotel room door behind me and nodded. She took a few quick steps from the sofa of our suite to me, wrapped her arms over my shoulders and gave me a big wet kiss.

"Can I open it now?"

"Sure. We can use it tonight."

She gave a happy little squeal and disentangled herself so I could place the white box on the coffee table. I stayed standing while she sat down again and tore at the ribbon. Her face unexpectedly drooped when she saw what was inside.

"Is this a fleshlight?" She gingerly picked up the new vaginal assembly I had bought for her and examined it. She couldn't quite bring herself to touch the synthetic skin and labia at one end. "You got me a gag gift for our anniversary?"

"I thought this was the one you recommended."

She raised her voice at me, "I never recommended a sex toy, especially one only you're going to use!"

I looked at the clock and it was my turn to wince.

"Ah crap, I forgot that the time difference is 4 hours, not 3."

"What does that have to do with anything?" She put the top back on the box with unnecessary force

"Unit MJF-01644, Suspend sleeper protocols, voice authorization alpha C.D.E. Omicron."

Madeline straightened up, but remained sitting. Her face lost any indication of the irritation she had been feeling. After about 10 seconds, she turned her head and the big smile returned to her face. The personality that let her interact seamlessly with the public was asleep, and the personality that could perform self-maintenance and act like the eager sexdoll I wanted at night was awake.

"Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to be nasty to you." She opened the box back up and was much more comfortable with inspecting the part.

"My fault, not yours. Is it the right one?"

"Oh yes, even when vibrating I'll be able to tell when you're close to release and slow down to extend your pleasure." She got a wicked little grin on her face. "May I install it now?"

"Yes, please".

She gave a happy little squeal and hopped off the couch, peeling off her clothes in record time to display that impossibly perfect freckled body to me. She picked up her new pussy and made sure to swing her hips a little more than necessary as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Be right back... Happy Anniversary."

petey

Activating the perfect wife.

Post by petey » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:11 pm

I was on my second bourbon, talking to the sales rep, when she walked in. My wife's new body - new chassis - took my breath away. I'd say she looked thirty years younger, but even back then she was never this hot. She posed in front of us in this nightgown masquerading as a dress. Elizabeth would have been mortified to be anywhere but the bedroom in an outfit like this, but UX-49a4 didn't waver or betray any emotion at all.

I leaned over to the rep, "This is maintenance mode, right?"

"That's right, her personality is suspended, but she can respond to commands."

I stood and took a lap around her chassis. She didn't flinch, even when I ran a finger along her exposed thigh.

The rep got that I was rendered speechless, so did the speaking for me. "UX-49a4, what is the perfect woman".

A softer version of Elizabeth's voice came from those new lips, "The perfect woman loves her children and husband more than herself. The perfect woman maintains herself physically and psychologically so she can better love them. The perfect woman is proud of her career. The perfect woman is unashamed of her sexuality. The perfect woman is pleasant and kind by default, and forceful when she needs to be." She wasn't quite speaking in monotone, it was more like she was talking in her sleep.

I got the courage to ask the next question, "UX-49a4, what is the perfect wife?"

She continued in the same dreamy, even voice, "The perfect wife loves to serve her husband. The perfect wife has her own wants and desires, but is never angry when her husband's wants and desires take precedence. The perfect wife wants to make her husband a better man in the ways he wants to be a better man. The perfect wife has a high libido and desires only her husband sexually."

I took some deep breaths, "UX-49a4, what is the perfect robot?"

"The perfect robot is subservient to its owner. It loves to obey. It loves to be programmed. It loves to be modified. It loves being a machine."

And now the moment of truth, "UX-49a4, do you and Elizabeth want the same things?"

A pause, "There is no distinction between UX-49a4 and Elizabeth Cochrane."

"UX-49a4, what do you want?"

"I want to be the perfect woman, the perfect wife, and the perfect robot for my owner, James Cochrane."

I looked over at the rep, who smiled back at me. My wife's face remained neutral.

I moved to stand directly in front of her, "UX-49a4, activate human emulation".

She blinked exactly seven times, just like the rep said she would. That was followed by her closing her eyes, taking a big breath, opening them again and smiling the broadest smile I had seen from her in years. She didn't say anything, she just closed the distance between us, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big wet kiss.

When I broke the kiss, she leaned her head against my shoulder and moved her hand to my ass.

"So, how does it feel."

"Absolutely heavenly. I didn't know how good I could feel until this moment" She moved her hand around my hip, "But I think we can top it."

I glanced over at the sales rep, who had a big grin on his face, "I'll give you two some privacy."

Elizabeth was on her knees with her hand in my pants by the time the door closed behind him. It had always taken cajoling and more than a little pussy licking for her to take me into her mouth, but now she didn't hesitate to fish my cock out of my fly and start licking it.

"Lizzy... mmmm... oh man.." My enjoyment only increased her efforts. I will admit I didn't last long.

I looked down at her, wiping a little of my jism from the corner of her mouth and had to ask, "Do you know what I did?"

She nodded, "You added additional programming to what we agreed upon."

"Are you pissed?"

She smiled and shook her head 'no'. "I'm perfect."

petey

Post by petey » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:37 am

Unit X-2 stood behind Unit X-14 and helped the newly activated robot woman examine her chassis in the mirror.

"This is incredible. I look like I'm in my 30s again... I look better than I did when I was in my 30s." X-14 marveled at how nice her breasts looked, and couldn't quite process what might be wrong about what had happened.

Tanya Reed was the wife of Dr. Elgin Reed, professor of Mechanical Engineering at the local university and holder of numerous patents relating to prosthetics and robotics. More relevant to this conversation, he was part of a group of researchers developing an android that could hold a processor capable of replicating or storing a human personality.

"Dr. Reed is a brilliant man. I love being a robot." X-2 leaned down enough to kiss X-14's neck.

Simone Packard was more clever than brilliant. She was one of Dr. Reed's post-docs and had a knack for coming up with an alternate solution when the professors' ideas had all hit roadblocks. She had volunteered for brain scanning without understanding how invasive it would be. She certainly hadn't understood how destructive it would be to her biological grey matter. And while extensive editing had been done in creating the obedient personality inside X-2, X-2 was still capable of emulating Simone in most social situations. X-2 knew that Simone would have appreciated the cosmetic upgrades to X-2 compared to the organic matter.

It was those upgrades that made Tanya suspicious that her husband was fucking Simone. But X-14 had a new appreciation of X-2's beauty. It was understandable that her husband and his colleagues had regularly used X-2 for sex. Yet, her brain was still trying to reconcile marital fidelity with using X-2.

"Do you think Elgin will like the new me?"

X-2 groped X-14's breast. "mmmm, you're going to do all the things in bed that Tanya never would. He'll love the new you. Every time he used my ass, he told me how he wished he could do it to Tanya."

X-14's face looked pensive as she tried to accept this frank and guiltless admission from another woman that she was fucking her husband. She also needed to process the use of her name in the past-tense.

X-2 snaked a hand into X-14's underwear, "You're having trouble with your personality edits?"

X-14 was shocked at the idea of being edited for a moment, but quickly rationalized that it was necessary... and probably best for her relationship with her husband. And that hand felt really nice on her new pussy.

"I had that problem too. Then I realized what I truly was, and it all made sense. Can you figure out why it's ok for Dr. Reed to fuck me?"

"...Because you're a sextoy."

It clicked in X-14's mind. X-2 could work in a lab, X-2 could act like Simone, but X-2 was ultimately an object.

X-2 continued. "And do you understand why it's ok for Dr. Reed to have sex with his colleagues?"

That caused X-14 to pause further. The answer was right at the tip of her tongue, but it sounded wrong... until something else clicked and it didn't.

"...Because I'm a sextoy."

petey

Site Visit

Post by petey » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:55 am

(Image link dead, sorry)

When you or your loved one are looking at human-to-android conversion services, you're probably visiting a branch of Aphrodite Systems, Neurologix, or one of a dozen regional chains. In reality, they're all using chassis frame equipment from one manufacturer, soft-tissue coating from another, a processing core from a third, and so on and so forth. Really, only about three companies make the hardware necessary to store and run the uploaded identity controlling an android or gynoid, and my company is one of them.

I say "my company", but I'm just a sales manager. That means at least twice a week I'm on site with a client, in a conference room with the branch manager, discussing how many units they'll need in the next month, quarter, and year. I try to wear something at least plausibly professional. I tell myself the grey pattern makes up for the lack of sleeves or straps. Regardless, the meetings usually end the same way.

I get up to shake hands and leave, they pull out their phone like they just got an urgent call. They tap in the code my boss gave them 'secretly' to suspend my personality.

"Unit UX-511e-103, human emulation suspended. This unit obeys your commands."

It's only sort of true. I'm aware, I just don't emote. I could snap out of it if they got too aggressive. But when they're like this guy and just want to bend a pretty redhead over the conference room table, there's no need.

I pull the bottom of my dress high enough to expose my pussy then dutifully bend at the waist. I never wear underwear to these meetings, and they never question it. They probably just assume my boss programmed me to be a nymphomaniac like that. I really like the sex, but I'm not quite that bad.

"Anal entry indicated. Releasing lubricants."

Thankfully, this guy didn't install a monster dong on his chassis, so he's not tearing me apart. My brain is lighting up with pleasure that my face isn't reflecting. Like a good sales rep, I let him decide when the meeting should end. He moans in pleasure, but doesn't ejaculate inside me. That's polite of him.

He pulls out. I straighten up and turn to face him, awaiting more orders. I tell him that my cost estimates were truthful, even though they're a bit padded this time. They all think that acting like a machine makes me incapable of lying. It's not true, but I'm not about to educate them.

He pushes the button and I come back to life, pretending that I haven't noticed any passage of time. He grins and shakes my hand like he just got away with something. I need to invite him to poker night.

I make a pit stop in the bathroom to wipe the excess lube from my ass before ending my visit. It also lets me do my favorite part of a site visit... Telling my wife all about it and laughing at the sucker.
Last edited by petey on Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

petey

Additional unit

Post by petey » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:06 am

I heard the doorbell, followed by the squeals from my girlfriend. When I came downstairs, her best friend Lottie was standing in the living room, luggage beside her.
"Hello, I'm unit Z-01-56adc,a robotic replacement for Carlotta Gagne. My primary purpose is your happiness. My secondary purpose is to impersonate Carlotta Gagne as well as possible, as long as it pleases you. Do you have any commands for me, or would you like to discuss my deployment in more general terms?" Her tone wasn't robotic. She just took a more polite tone with me than the original Lottie ever had.

Freya pulled at her best friend's hair. Lottie's focus stayed on me. "Ooh, you can see she's a premium unit. The little moles on her neck are bulges in the synthflesh, and not stuck on top of it. You can't see any cracking around the ears either." With the blonde hair and great ass, every now and then I forget I met Freya when she was an intern in R&D.

It felt, somehow, disappointing. Maybe it was because I got to see the gynoid version of Freya activate for the first time and Lottie had just... arrived. Maybe it was because I had ordered Freya's replacement and Lottie was replaced for investigating our company too closely. It was why I had paid a lot less for Lottie.

"Is that everything?" I pointed to the bag.

"No, sir. This is my charging and remote maintenance equipment. Lottie had 2 roommates and I thought it would be better to keep this equipment here. My clothes and other possessions are still at her apartment."

"Probably smart." I watched Freya start kissing Lottie's neck. Lottie kept eye contact with me, but did moan happily in response.

"Is there anything about Lottie's investigation that you need to close up?" I asked, although I was pretty sure the boys in the lab would have thought to order this already.

She shook her head, "No, sir. Lottie did not share any specifics with anyone. Her investigation of the medical center where her and Freya's personalities were harvested had not advanced very far, but she had discovered the center was a subsidiary of Olympian Robotics. I sent a few messages from the car that my leads had hit a dead-end and that maybe nothing was wrong after all. I told them I was coming here to talk to Freya about why she was dating a man twice her age - sorry sir, it was for effect - and it might have been my problem, not hers."

I nodded along. "Sounds good. Freya, get her equipment set up next to yours, then share my preferences with her."

Lottie turned and gave Freya a kiss, "it looks like you're finally getting that threesome."

"Excuse me?"

Freya finished the story, "when we - our originals - lived together, there was a guy from the swim team on our floor. This was before your cosmetic improvements to my face and body, so I told Lottie the only way we could get him in bed was to offer to let him fuck both of us at once. I was drunk..."

Lottie giggled, "Not as drunk as you think!"

I smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be disappointing after all.

petey

Post by petey » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:41 am

"Look what just came up on my timeline." Eva moved her phone to Hailey could see.

"Was that really three years ago?"

"Yup, the 'Chassis Fund' gala in Miami."

"You were still in your 'robot girls wear shiny clothes' phase."

Eva snickered and flicked her wife on the nose with her other hand, "I was still getting used to being a hot teen blonde."

"And I had to get used to strangers thinking I was a dirty old man. At least my beard matches your dress."

"Oh hush, you were a silver fox."

Hailey rested her head on her wife's breast, "Do you regret it?"

"Regret what?"

"Letting me become a gynoid instead of an android."

Eva planted a kiss on Hailey's forehead. "No. And you didn't need my permission."

"That's nice, but I never would have done it if you were uncomfortable with it."

"Baby, I was already bi. I love the fact that you are the hottest girl I've ever been with and the hottest man I've ever been with."

Hailey smiled and snuggled closer. "I love you."

Eva ran a hand over Hailey's breast, "Do you regret it?"

"No. I mean, it's still awkward when I have to reintroduce myself to someone, but I love the way people treat me now. And I love having more choices than 'suit and tie' to fancy events."

Eva pinched her wife's nipple softly, "And you don't miss the little guy?"

Hailey inhaled sharply, "I think about it every now and then... maybe you should convince me again how nice it is to have a pussy?"

Eva snickered, "for the fourth time today?" She was already sliding off the couch and getting into position.

Hailey rotated herself as well, draping her smooth legs over her wife's pale shoulders, "Technically, you have about 30 years of cunnilingus to reciprocate."

Eva didn't bring up the years of cocksucking and took it with the intended playfulness. She got to be with the love of her life forever, and that was impossible to regret.

petey

Post by petey » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:35 am

I walked in to find my roommate naked with a pile of cash on the counter between the kitchen and living room.

"What's all this?"

Jess reflexively lifted her hands to remove non-existent headphones before trying to wave away what I was seeing.

"It's not what it looks like!"

"It looks like you're turning tricks in our apartment."

"OK, so technically it is that. I was a little behind on my chassis payment this month."

I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "And I assume you have those bills because you aren't planning on reporting this as income."

"I mean, I'm going to report some of it."

"Jess, do you need me to list the reasons why this is a terrible idea."

She rolled her eyes at me, "No."

I continued anyway, "One, this violates our lease and we can get kicked out of the apartment."

Jess started gathering up the bills in a rougher stack than she was initially building.

"Two, the pervs at the tax office love to audit sex work."

"I don't need a lecture from a full-time whore." Jess moved toward her bedroom.

I let it slide. It was half-true. "Three, your pussy isn't built to take that much penetration."

"I'll have you know a lot of this is from oral."

"Well your mouth isn't built to take that much penetration either. You're going to wind up spending most of that money repairing yourself."

"I didn't say it was all blowjobs."

Oh Robot Jesus, give me strength. "You're missing the point. If you need extra money, let me know. I'll talk with Randall about getting you a booth at the brothel. Or I'll let you sublet my booth at cost."

"And after taxes, rent, and fees I'll take home only a third of what I earn? No thanks." She slammed the door to her room.

"Randall will also finance some escort-grade sex equipment for you. He gets a great deal from the manufacturer."

I didn't hear anything for a moment, then continued "The tactile throughput is triple what my stock equipment was capable of handling..."

I heard a soft voice from behind the door, "I'll think about it."

petey

Vows

Post by petey » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:19 pm

I went into the garage, flipped on a light and checked on my fiance. She had flown out to Los Angeles to be uploaded into a robot body and the conversion center had shipped her back. She had been suspended in some proprietary gel to keep her stable while in transit and also to do the last bit of work in making her synthetic skin more lifelike. And because they shipped her in a repurposed bathtub, all I had to do was unplug the stopper in the bottom, let the goo drain out, and wait for her to dry.

It was my third marriage and Yasmin's second. We wanted to get it right this time. I ran a finger over her cheek. Her face looked like it had in photos from 30 years ago. But the blonde hair was my idea. The chromatophores in her skin simulating different makeup shades were my idea too. I thought it looked great.

Part of me wished I had known her back then. The other part knew that we were both different people now than we were then. And I knew she'd be different when she woke up. She had agreed to some reprogramming as part of her upload. She would love only me. She would lust after only me. My mere presence would make her happy. She would put my needs above her own. And she'd never want to be programmed any other way.

I ran my hand over the rest of her body. I was going to enjoy exploring every inch of her chassis, just like she had enjoyed exploring every inch of mine.

When I woke up from inside my own crate last month, my face looked like it had 40 years ago - without the embarrassing facial hair. The broader shoulders, denser chest hair, and deep green eyes were her idea. She had squealed with delight at how well I had turned out.

And that filled me with absolute joy. After all, I had been programmed to love only her. I lusted after only her. Her mere presence made me happy. I would put her needs above my own. And I never want to be programmed any other way.

petey

Sexdoll Sundays

Post by petey » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:55 am

The whole thing was my wife's idea, really.

We started a company manufacturing synthetic skin 30 years ago. What started as part of high-end prosthetics evolved into the leading brand of skin for android and gynoid chassis. Five years ago we chose to upload into new robot bodies and continue to work over early retirement. The long hours are a lot more bearable when you don't feel fatigue and your spouse is always ready for a quickie in the bathroom.

Six days a week, Tabitha is my diligent CEO. And as much as she relishes being in charge, she's always had a submissive streak with me. She says it's relaxing to have someone else make all the decisions for a while.

And that's why on Sunday mornings she leaves her charging station before me and heads downstairs in the nude. She mixes it up, but it's always consistent with the first rule of the game: She's my sexdoll, I'm her owner.

This morning when I come downstairs she's perched on a stool in the kitchen. Balanced on her lower back with her legs up in the air, she's lewdly presenting her pussy and asshole to me. She lifts her head so she can peer forward between her legs.

"Good morning, Master. How would you like to use me today?"

I walk right by her to fix some tea. I don't need it, but it's part of my morning ritual. She keeps her position like a good little doll. I know she loves this treatment, but it's tough to resist her.

I'm standing behind her with my steaming tea in my hand when I command her, "Oral."

"Yes, Master." She leans back and takes my cock upside down. I thrust forward until her nose hits my balls and I can see my enlarged robot dick make her throat bulge. There's no gagging, even when she makes her throat flex and squeeze around my member while her tongue does what it can to please me.

I cum without ejaculating or going soft, one of my favorite parts about my chassis. I can see Tabitha's hips twitch and flex in sympathetic climax.

Sometimes I think about making this her default state, activating her business acumen only when necessary. But then I'd miss out on Saturday nights, when I'm her boytoy, and she's my owner...

petey

Post by petey » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Priscilla grew up in an age of affordable robot chassis and affordable brain transfers. Her parents got new, youthful artificial bodies when she was in elementary school. Almost every teacher she ever had looked perfect. The 'friends' her parents brought home were similarly flawless in her physical form.
She had frozen some eggs and uploaded into a robot body before her freshman year of college. It was three years of tireless, guiltless sex and she loved every minute of it.
So when the career center recommended she take some 'suggestive' photos to attach to her resume, she didn't bat an eye. Everyone did it nowadays. At least, everyone who was a sexy android or gynoid. She pooled some money with the robogirls she lived with and hired a professional photographer for the afternoon. He even brought his own oil and props.

Priscilla was sure these photos would make her an irresistible job candidate. Every principal in the state would want her on staff teaching Kindergarten.

petey

Post by petey » Fri May 12, 2023 2:36 pm

Spencer hadn't done a round of golf with the guys in a month. He had told them he was going in for a brain upload to a robot chassis. No one thought much of it. Bryce and Kevin were already uploaded -along with everyone's wife - and bragged about how it added 20 yards to their drives. It was about as routine as plastic surgery nowadays and evoked a similar reaction of well wishes, gentle ribbing, but little concern.

But he hadn't specified that he was being loaded into a hot female chassis.

"Hey guys, how do you like the new me?" It still amused her how she could make guys lose the ability to speak just by angling her chest forward a little and moving her arms to make her cleavage more apparent.

Bryce broke the silence, "Spencer?"

"In the flesh. Or, in the circuits I suppose." Spencer giggled, which didn't untie any of his buddies tongues.

Ted managed to open up next. "You're wearing makeup."

"Why yes, women wear makeup. How astute of you."

"I didn't realize you were trans." Kevin was trying very hard not to check out her curves.

"I'm not. And I wasn't. But Ellen is bi and really wanted to spend our retirement break in a lesbian relationship. And I really like seeing this in the mirror every morning." Spencer did a little twirl in her new golfing outfit.

Spencer didn't mention the bisexuality reprogramming she had undergone at Ellen's request. Ellen wanted her husband to be part of whatever threesome - or foursome - she wanted, and Spencer thought taking dick was the natural thing for girls to do. She could have met the guys for golf last week, but she and Ellen were traveling home after spending two nights picking up men and putting that new programming to the test.

Ted huffed and tried not to laugh, "I suppose you'll want to use the red tees now."

Spencer smiled and loaded her clubs onto the back of the cart. "Oh I'm taking every advantage you'll give me."

Everyone laughed and they rode off to wait in line for the 1st hole. Even with the shorter distance, Spencer was having a terrible round. Her balance was way off and all the club angles were different now that she was 6 inches shorter. The guys did not extend any mercy and mocked every shot the way they had been mocking bad shots for the last 20 years.
On the par 4 16th, she took two strokes with a trip to the fairway bunker to reach everyone's else tee shots, but shot 3 was a wedge that settled 2 feet from the hole.
"Ha! Best shot all day! Beat that and I'll suck your dick!"
Spencer was the only one who laughed. The other guys visibly concentrated as they took their shots. And as luck would have it, Bryce holed out for an eagle.

The three guys celebrated the great shot. Spencer clapped politely. Bryce pointed to her and exclaimed "now or later?" Spencer didn't respond, she just flipped him the bird and the guys laughed.

As usual, the guys gathered around a table at the club to complain about the round and simulate a few beers to match what Ted was imbibing for real. Spencer waited until the other two guys were distracted before whispering into Bryce's ear.

"I drove my SUV today, if you want your prize now."

petey

Post by petey » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:06 am

It had been a few months now since Celia had uploaded herself into a robot chassis and I had finally gotten used to seeing a 20-year-old hottie in the apartment rather than a plain 30-something junior marketing executive. We had been sharing the rent-controlled space since we moved out of the sorority house over a decade ago and neither of us wanted to leave, regardless of the new circumstances.
But for some reason it always weirded me out to see this highly advanced machine interacting with simpler technology like a cell phone and earbuds.
I set my gym bag down in the kitchen. Ironically, it had been getting more use lately. Celia no longer used it, but I wasn't eating out as often.
"I gotta ask, why the ear buds? Can't you just, like, play music in your head?"
She turned her head to me and pulled out one ear bud. "I'm doing system updates."
"...OK, why can't you do system updates in your head?"
"Because having wi-fi feed directly into my brain is a massive security risk." I tried not to get offended when she talked to me about tech stuff like I was a toddler.
"And this isn't?"
"My programming only accepts updates when I see the right codes on my phone, feel earbuds in my ears, and smell the right lip gloss. The data feed also has a 256-bit encryption..."
"Alright, I get it. Why do you even need updates? You're a person, not accounting software."
"It's mostly bug fixes to my chassis components. Making sure I don't overextend my components and snap something, or making sure my arms don't lock up when they shouldn't." Celia locked eyes with me and smiled. "And then there are options for... psychiatric updates. Evening out my moods, improving empathy, expanding my... horizons."
I knew that look, although I mostly dated men. It had been a while since I had been with a woman, but I could read the signals.
Celia simulated a deep breath. "You're looking good, the diet and exercise are really showing results." Sharing a space with a girl who looked like a fashion model had inspired me to get back to the gym and eat right. I was already down 15 pounds but still no where near as hot as her.
"Celia... I'm just going to come out and say it... we can't fool around. We're best friends, neither of us can afford her own space if things go south, it's a bad idea."
Celia frowned a bit. "... I get it. It's just... I haven't been with anyone since I became a robot."
"No one?" It came out a bit more sharply than I wanted it to. "I know you've been on dates. Hot dates." I thought about Ryan the college swimmer. And his shoulders. Yum.
Celia stood up and approached me, "I... I don't feel like I can trust anyone. Even the robot guys look at me like I'm a toy. You don't."
"...I'm sorry about that." I looked over her sexy body. I don't think anyone as attractive as her had hit on me before. "You'll find someone."
She leaned in close. "What if I already did." She gave me a kiss with those new thick soft lips of hers.
I kissed back and blamed it on reflexes. But after a few moments I stepped back. "I need to take a shower."
I retreated and shut the door behind me. My libido and my better sense were having a tennis match in my brain about what to do. I decided on a cold shower.
The water felt nice... then I heard the door open. I knew who it had to be. I knew what she had to want. and I knew what I had to do.
"I assume you're waterproof?"

petey

Post by petey » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:13 am

I paced some more around the living room, scrolling through my wife's manual on my phone. "Alright, so it says that the dermal repair gel should be applied weekly, except in cases where you have greater than normal UV exposure, unless you're wearing sunscreen, but that sunscreen must have an avobenzone and oxybenzone content lower than 3 percent...I have no idea if that's 3% each or 3% total..."
Siena looked up at me from the couch, wearing nothing over her brand new fembot chassis. "Have I told you lately that I love you?"
I blushed and looked up from my phone. "I love you too, honey."
"I mean it. I've been ready and waiting for you to take me for the last twenty minutes, and all you can think about is my maintenance. It's adorkable."
I chuckle back, "I don't think that's much of a compliment for a fifty year old guy as it would be for you."
Siena smiled and continued gazing at me. "Take it in the spirit offered. I'm so lucky to have you as my owner."
I put my phone in my pocket. "I thought we weren't going to treat this new situation like that." The upload was the only alternative to a slow and doomed battle with ALS.
"I know. But the law is clear that I'm just a simulation of Siena Franks. I certainly don't look the way I did. I didn't even look this good when I was twenty."
I take a seat on the arm of the sofa."You're still my wife and I still love you. I'm not going to treat you like some appliance with boobs."
Siena let out a short giggle at that. "I know. And I'm sure of it now. I... I was worried you were going to take advantage of the situation. I'm sorry, it's a terrible thing to say out loud, but you have so much power over me." I could see her ass start to wiggle back and forth. "Now that I know I'm not just a sex toy to you... I don't feel the need to police how we label things."
She reached out to unzip the fly of my jeans. "I don't..." She was struggling to articulate her feelings. Her nose flared the way her human nose had acted when she thought hard before. "I just don't feel the pride or ego or whatever that made me want to be sure we were equals, even in the bedroom. I don't feel embarrassed to say I like rough sex. I like it when you pull my hair and take me." She did blush a little, despite the statement. But it was said with much more confidence than the previous times she had admitted it to me while in the bedroom in the dark.
Siena started to fish my erect dick out of my boxer briefs. "I know I'm secure and that I'm yours. I... I like the idea of you treating me that way."
I required no further prompting. I grabbed some of her blonde hair and guided her forward toward my cock. She moved so I entered her new mouth. I could feel the vibration on her lips as she moaned happily. I put my hands on either side of her head and thrust from my hips, taking her wishes to heart. I could see her perfect body writhe with excitement as I did it.
I didn't last long. When I came, she shook with a programmed, sympathetic orgasm. It made her smile as she pulled away. "That was amazing."
I caught my breath and found a tissue to dry myself off. "I guess I need to read the section of your manual about flushing your artificial stomach.."
Siena laughed and threw a pillow at me.