One great misclick

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

One great misclick

Post by TheThingBelow » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:48 pm

While messing around I accidentally clicked on the wrong thing and set the entire skin surface to the silicone-gel material. Whoops. So I removed the nipple geometry, set the nails to the same material and hid the eyes.
I will have to remember this one for later.

For anyone who is wondering, the model is """technically""" in general working order. There are still several things I want to add to it, and make no mistake it is a janky mess. Changing metal materials for instance will take you the better part of an hour, because everything is still broken down into parented props (which does make fine customization easy, but makes big general changes a nightmare).

BUT, 99% of the pokethrough has been dealt with. Sometimes in some extreme positions, the solenoid clamps can poke through the shoulders, the ankle piece can poke out the bottom/top of the foot sometimes, and there can be poke through on the wrists depending on how extreme the forearm twist is. All of these are easily handled though through some minor transformations suited to the pose.

So that being said, anyone who really wants to get their hands on it let me know. I will send you the geometry/material requirements list and the base scene file for it.

If you can wait though, I cannot promise that the non-alpha version of it will be less janky, but I can promise that it will at least function better. And probably have a bit more polish to it.

TheThingBelow

Re: One great misclick

Post by TheThingBelow » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:56 pm

Just some good old fashioned quality control testing before exterior modifications.
Working in a production facility sure has some perks.

33cl33

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Very impressive!
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Robo-Admirer

Post by Robo-Admirer » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm

Amazing work! It's not very often that we get such a detailed look at the internal structure of a fembot!

Just noticed that the solenoids (those pistons in her torso) wouldn't give her much bending flexibility. Would that be right or am I missing something here?

Regardless, amazing work you've done here mate! Well done!

mister_minations

Post by mister_minations » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:33 am

Robo-Admirer wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 pm Just noticed that the solenoids (those pistons in her torso) wouldn't give her much bending flexibility. Would that be right or am I missing something here?
For reference, this is the Terminator T-800 endoskeleton.

Given the visual similarities between the two, I think having pistons in the abdomen is acceptable.

TheThingBelow

Post by TheThingBelow » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:11 am

The abdominal solenoids (and there are 2 more solenoids stemming from its lower 'spine' up to its rib plating) are fully rigged as they appear here. The camera angle masks some of the depth that the solenoids have, as the lower part is socketed a bit deeper in while the upper part sockets right behind the torso plating. I can confirm that the model can touch its toes before the solenoid shroud clips into the base, and can almost reach a 90 degree side bend before the same occurs. The only real clipping that happens is that the lower rod can clip through its socket because I should have made the socket more forward-angled instead of how flat I made it. That and when bending to the side the solenoids can clip into the soft material in between them, but I'm not worried about that.