Face swapping page

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Kano

Face swapping page

Post by Kano » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Hello, I dont know if this has been posted before but I found this website here which allows you to easily swap faces on different pictures. You have to have a Facebook or Google login to use it. It is pretty self explanatory and very easy and quick to use- it literally takes less than a minute with only a few clicks! You can easily download the pictures when you are done. Keep in mind the faces you use have to be fairly straight on- not a side profile or lying down. From my own experience, it will work with pics with glasses to non glasses and vice versa. It even works on different skin tones and I've had some interesting results! It doesn't always work right if you use a picture where the eyes are glowing or a robotic color but its always worth a try. Pictures where they are smiling don't always turn out right. Disclaimer: I'm not a Kim Kardashian fan or the new Westworld but, I just wanted to show an example using a well known face and pic! Also, not every face "works" with every face. Some results have not looked the way I wanted or thought and others have looked so good that its scary LOL So have fun experimenting!

https://reflect.tech

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Face swapping page

Post by jolshefsky » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:45 am

Thanks for the tip ... (Changed the embedded images to links; the hotlinking didn't seem to work.)
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky