What would you like to see more of?

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Uncom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

What would you like to see more of?

Post by Uncom » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:27 am

Y‘know, looking back at past... controversies (you know which ones), I’ve noticed that a lot of people complaining about the lack of feedback never actually bothered asking what people would like to see more of (I‘m guilty of this too). So I thought I‘d make a thread asking just that:

What would you like to see me make more of?

Be it fembot content-wise, character-wise, plot-wise, outfit-wise etc., anything goes.

I‘m making this a new thread as not to bury my content updates in replies over on my main thread.

So, whatever you‘d like to see, let me know.

body

Re: What would you like to see more of?

Post by body » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:10 am

I love testing and espionage with damage and malfunction, thought control and recognition control, yes, very much!
I always think so! :D
I like broken androids

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:09 am

body wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:10 am I love testing and espionage with damage and malfunction, thought control and recognition control, yes, very much!
I always think so! :D
Also Ok for me , just no long text , for people who don't speak english very well like me , it's difficult sometime difficult to understand beacuas traduction not work with google, but it's just a personnal remark

Erntoron

Post by Erntoron » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:37 am

- shutdown or standby
- malfunctions
- damage and destruction
- reprogramming/hacking

As for story-related things;
- having a simple sexbot meet a more advanced fembot that leads to some interesting scenarios.
- a rogue fembot hacking and modifying (stealing other bot's parts) her way trough the world.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:45 pm

I kind off miss the short more simple comics You used to make. The ones You are doing now are great and all, they have and interesting story with recurring characters, but sometimes a short comic could be cool

//_Lilith_//
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by //_Lilith_// » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:19 pm

Great thread idea! (might steal XD)

Gonna be unapologetically thirsty fangirl here but: Nozomi.
Maybe a 2nd person thing? Her talking to the viewer as a bot she just purchased and is setting them up, testing features. Errors, malfunctions, reprogramming. whatever works. Would work well with a viewer HUD.

mr.roboto

Post by mr.roboto » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:06 am

It would be great if you continue with the story from a while ago, it would be necessary to see a conclusion to the story.
add more clonedroids but not only politicians also celebrities, singers, actresses and see a scene where they replace a person with their respective clonedroid.
An idea for a comic could be where the police kidnap and interrogate a man who would be the boss of a mafia or something like that, and when the interrogation reveals they fail, use his "wife" tied to a chair threatening to shoot her and when they finish counting up ten he gave a piece of information, and then revealed that she was a robot.
It's just an idea, I like your comics especially the last "following the trail", thanks.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:47 am

To do with images (manipulations or original), I like to see silicone-like skin that's thick (0.5-1cm on faces and thin areas and 1-2cm on thick like backs) like on sex dolls. 3D renderings often disappoint because the skin is often pixel-thin since there's usually no need for thickness in rendering (as pixel-thin can be made completely opaque, unlike real-world materials.)
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Gorgo

Post by Gorgo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:50 am

If, whenever you get some time, you could do some 3d art for A Stay at Hotel Automata, I'd definitely appreciate that.
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. warship approaching it: This is a lighthouse; your call.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:22 pm

More activations, shutdowns, reprogramming...

I also want to see muscular blonde fembots as well as geishabots like in RoboGeisha.
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!