Final pre-release update

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Final pre-release update

Post by TheThingBelow » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:08 pm

Hey again, sorry that I have spammed the forums a couple times these recent weeks. I have no idea why I suddenly had the motivation to finish this, but here we are.
Almost everything is finished. All linear actuators are placed and rigged, the upper torso has been redone with more mechanical vibes, genital insert with accompanying lubricant (vaginal) and waste (urethral) lines are in place and (simply) rigged.

On the easy list of to-do's is to re-rig the linear actuators that are jittery during movement (I know the cause and fix is simple), run fluid lines from the upper torso fluid tank through the silicone chest padding to where its nipples will be, and finally re-rig the shoulder blades.

However, there are a few much more daunting tasks before completion. First is the mouth. I've found that for some bizarre reason adding the CyBody to a gen8f model removes its mouth interior. I have no idea why this happens, and I need to figure out a fix. Then there's the silicone chest padding. They seems to multiply torso posing for some reason, as when bending down or back, they will float off of the body. I'm not sure why this is happening either.

Then there's the big one: poke through. Part of my mission statement with this model was to avoid poke through (pieces of the endoskeletal model jutting out of an accompanying gen 8 female model). However, in some cases I may have to throw in the towel. The knees on the Fembot 3.0 just weren't made for bending. I mitigated this issue majorly, but there is still some minor pokethrough once the knee bends past 130 degrees (for those unfamiliar with Daz3d, it starts @ 0 and the knees' max is 155). Then there's the shoulder joint which surfers much the same issues in the armpit. I am still working on mitigating this one, but I don't see it vanishing entirely when its hand is raised high.

And finally, the biggest problem of them all: I have no clue what I am doing. As of right now this whole project is tied to a single gen8f model. I don't know how to convert it to an independent figure or a single asset that is 'applicable' to a gen 8f model like clothing. If anyone is better versed in Daz3d and has some semblance of how to achieve this, then please let me know.

Anyway, here are a few images of the v0.8. Next time it is seen in full will very likely be v1.0.

TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Final pre-release update

Post by TheThingBelow » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:14 pm

Oh yeah, and make its toes/fingers not red. I've kept telling myself I need to do that, but constantly forget. Its literally 4-6 mouse clicks at most...

Again to reiterate, this model will be free to download. You'll need the requisite pieces for it to work though.