Giving Thanks

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
eyebore

Giving Thanks

Post by eyebore » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey I just wanted to say thanks to all the Artist who have been churning out all those great Manipulations, renderings, and animations.

BA………..Awesome photoshop work, and I love the stories and dialog that you incorporate with your images. Always Fun and creative.

Froggy….....Solid Photoshop skills. you seem have a great eye for selecting images worthy of manipulations. Nice Job

Ding Dong……..I always look forward to your sequences. Nice Photoshop work and great story ideas.

Chocolate Keys……..Hey I’m really impressed with how much your Photoshop skills have improved over the past few months…keep up the good work.

Battery……Nice photoshop Skills, very original and stylized. I always look forward to seeing what you come up with. fantastic work.

Spaz……Ive only seen a few of you manipulations so far, but I’m impressed, great combination of story-writing and Photoshop work.

Evil Boo…….I love reading your stories, but I also love to see your manipulations, thanks for both.

Mister Minations……..I love the animated gifs. Great job… I look forward to seeing more of your work

I Apologize to those I forgot mention. I appreciate everybody’s contributions. Allot Time, skill, creativity and effort went into producing
these wonderful images and your hard work is much appreciated. Thanks again. I feel inspired. As as soon as I get a chance I’ll try to
put some manipulations together myself. It’s been awhile so I might be a little rusty………Everybody stay safe ……

Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Giving Thanks

Post by Froggy99 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:31 pm

Thanks Eyebore...I'm about to age us both, because I've been around for most of forever, but it was YOUR handful of manips back on the FAC that got me started in the first place. In an age of motherboards cut and pasted haphazardly on naked women (hey, it was simpler times) your manips had quality that was rare in the day. I've always enjoyed your works when you share them. It was you that prompted me to pick up photoshop and start learning how that thing worked all those...too many years ago.

So those few hundred manips hanging around in my gallery? Yeah, that's basically your fault :D

Thank you.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Spaz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Thanks for the thanks on my stories, though I have not actually done any artwork...I'm just an author.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:22 pm

sure thing man.
Stay safe out there, okay?

Regards.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:57 am

Man...i dont know if you know this but you were a HUUUUGE inspiration for me starting manips and story writing in the first place. I should be thanking you!!
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

eyebore

Post by eyebore » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:31 pm

It's been a while since I thought about the FAC. In those days I think the the main players were Solo, Xeran, Blkwdo and Kishin. I remember creating those early manips on a Powermac 7500 using Photoshop 3.0. I'm glad you guys picked up the ball and ran with it. Some really nice work has been posted the past couple of years. If you''re reading this Spaz, I apologize I just assumed thee artwork was yours. The stories are still great. Thanks guys, I 'll try to post something soon.

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:59 am

Thanks and happy to please some people.

I hope fembotwiki end fembotcentral has a long life , and lots of news contributors , and mostly lot's of different style of manip to please every one .