Anime girl manips

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
mechamaiden
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Anime girl manips

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:23 am

One of the things I've noticed when it comes to image manips is the almost lack of anime girls receiving the same treatment. While I did some edits a while ago (along with other anons) on 4chan threads, mine were lacking of quality, as in it's obvious that I just slapped some effects and unfitting parts.

When I saw some edits on the Fembotwiki, most of them are from Pylon, I became interested on trying to at least make the robotic parts blend a bit better on the image through drawing. I made an album on imgur about my edits so far. I plan on adding more, little by little.

https://imgur.com/a/p3hJ3xS

mechamaiden

Re: Anime girl manips

Post by mechamaiden » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 pm

New edits added to the album. One from Neptunia, one from Atelier. :)

EDIT: I removed two in the album since it probably was violating a rule. I just wanted to be sure, hence the removal.

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 pm

Nicely done with them man! ^^

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:56 am

New edits added again. I've uploaded some a few days ago but I forgot to post it here. Here are all the edits that I've added, including the ones I forgot to post here. I've also categorized on what edit was done.

Body edits:

Malfunction edits:

Characters added:
Neptunia characters: Black Heart, Purple Heart (again), Green Heart (again), Vert (again), IF
Touhou characters: Yukari Yakumo
Pylon wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 pm Nicely done with them man! ^^
Thank you so much! :)
I just saw your new edits earlier. I was happy to see that it's Noire! I really like the design of the girls in the Neptunia series, aside from Touhou and Atelier, so seeing one of them getting a malfunctioning edit was a complete joy!
Related question: Are all of your edits commissioned or are there some that you just made because you like it? Also, do you choose what character to edit or are you given/requested on which girl should you edit? Also, do you choose what kind of image to use for editing or was it also given to you?

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:29 am

I'm glad to hear that you liked it! Was definitely a fun one to make, but I still have much to learn in the realm of manips lol.

Well, I have the manips I've commissioned divided from the ones I used to do requests and personal ones. Since I usually have a commission at the ready when I'm done, I don't really have the time to do my own ones, but I do sometimes if I feel inspired.

Normally for commissions the person who commissions me will have an image or a set of images they want me to manip, and I can help select which of the set would be the best or most effective to manip and move on from there.

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:55 am

New edits added. I posted the Nelke one once on 4chan recently to join some people showing edits there. Special thanks to Pylon for allowing me to use his drawing on internal machinery, from one of his edits, for one of my edits.
Malfunction edits:

Characters added:
Touhou characters: Hatate Himekaidou, Aya Shameimaru and Keine Kamishirasawa
Atelier characters: Reisalin "Ryza" Stout (again) and Nelke von Lestamm

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:46 am

Those are some really great manips mechamiaden! ^^

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:54 pm

I'm surprised you haven't gotten yourself a page/account on Fembotwiki yet to host all of your manips you've made, cause I really think you should.