UPDATE: Gynoid model

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.

Which model should I complete?

Full Metal Endoskeleton
11%
Metal + Synthetic Muscle
89%

Total votes: 9

TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

UPDATE: Gynoid model

Post by TheThingBelow » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 pm

Hello again everyone.
Here is what I have been working on recently in my spare time: I wondered if it would be better to pursue a version of the internal model that was mostly devoid of synthetic muscle. So I put in some effort and threw one together. I would still consider both models to be far from finished.

However, I do not plan on completing both models. So I would like to know which model you would like to end up seeing/having for your own use? There are some discrepancies between the render that I mention below. Don't just go by the render itself, please vote for which one you really expect to like more. I say this because the full metal endo renders, coming from my laptop with vastly different settings, look WAY worse.

Full Metal Endo (sorry, the lighting is terrible here. Don't judge it based on that)

With skin/backlight (The back light is half as strong in this picture I realized. Its why less shows through its skin than the other)

Metal + Synthetic Muscle (same images as before)

With skin/backlight

--NightBattery--

Re: UPDATE: Gynoid model

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:46 pm

I do think it is better this way.
The other way it looks like a technological mismatch.

Like...stuff from different ages of technology.
Any way. thanks for sharing.

TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: UPDATE: Gynoid model

Post by TheThingBelow » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:52 pm

To be perfectly honest, I really don't know which one I like more.
The one with synthetic muscles & less metal LOOKS much more realistic to me (from an engineering perspective). That was the point after all.
But its silhouette is just a little too close to human underneath. It's kind of boring.

Please understand, if I felt even mildly more in one direction or the other, I would probably have just gone for it. I just feel torn directly between the two.

I don't WANT to mention it, as I believe it will sway people's opinions, but the current version of the metal + muscles is probably a week or two of spare time closer to finished than the one without. In the end this doesn't matter too much to me though.