Art Theft from Twitter user BotsBreaking!

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TotallyRubot
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Art Theft from Twitter user BotsBreaking!

Post by TotallyRubot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:27 pm

So hey, I woke up today to the news that someone is taking my art and using it to roleplay on twitter. Saying that they're into scat and gore and other stuff. Just thought I'd let y'all know here since it's art that is ONLY found here and the wiki.

Here is the twitter account in question: https://twitter.com/BotsBreaking

Since I do not have a twitter account myself, I had a friend of mine post this in response: https://twitter.com/TGDGojira/status/11 ... 26274?s=19

I hope you guys don't mind me starting a new thread about it, but I just wanted to make sure this got around and to stop them the best I can. I may not be able to stop them from posting my art, but I can do my part in making sure people know it is not me. And as the pic says, thank you for listening!

Edit: Also I just noticed I got the name wrong in the picture, whoops. Well that's how you know that pic is me, I'm that inconsistent~
Last edited by TotallyRubot on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Froggy99
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Art Theft from Twitter user BotsBreaking!

Post by Froggy99 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Unfortunately every so often some smackhole does something like this. Usually seems to be deviantart, it's the reason I started watermarking all my manips. Good luck running them off.

TotallyRubot

Post by TotallyRubot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Froggy99 wrote:Unfortunately every so often some smackhole does something like this. Usually seems to be deviantart, it's the reason I started watermarking all my manips. Good luck running them off.
Yeah, this is my first time getting something like this to happen to me, so I guess.. that's flattering, I guess? Still is a bummer though. Thank ya for the support!

TotallyRubot

Post by TotallyRubot » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:30 pm

Robotman wrote:That really sucks Rubot. Sadly, I think the most you can do is report it to Twitter and hope that act.

Yeah, but like I said, I don't got a twitter account, and I don't really want this to be the reason I get one :/ So instead I'ma just spread the awareness the best I can. They can pretend to be my art, but I can still let people know that they're not me.