Alert: Potential Art Thief on Deviant Art.

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Alert: Potential Art Thief on Deviant Art.

Post by Saya » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:03 am

I happened to be going along and browsing Deviant Art, when I happened across this.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gynoid-64-574805436

It's pretty obvious that "stephenwolff100000" is not the artist here. And while he says he isn't the creator of this content, he's not saying he isn't either. Further checks of his account showed that he's not only taken several images from our boards and posting them up under his account, but he is also evidently trying to sell them as prints.

I am going to contact Robotman privately about this issue and have already reported him as having stolen this content. I highly recommend that if you are an artist who has had his work stolen (and I can already recognize evil_boo's and Body's work, as well as FaceoffFembot's here), you report the deviation by scrolling down to the bottom of your browser's page and hit Report Deviation at the very bottom. Hopefully, with enough reports against him, this will stop.

It should go without saying, but please DO NOT threaten this guy or otherwise engage him. Just report him.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

FaceoffFembot
Identification: Human

Re: Alert: Potential Art Thief on Deviant Art.

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:13 am

lmao he's still at it? We already had a go at him back when Fembot Central was down in May. That's precisely because of him I started watermarking my stuff.

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:15 am

Huh. I could have sworn these were Froggy99 and Korby's work respectively, yet I can't find them anywhere. Best answer will come from the two of them.

hos_the_man_of_house
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Cyborg

Post by hos_the_man_of_house » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:19 am

I think this person might be doing the same thing but with the anime style robot art. At least not trying to sell as prints from what I can see. But could be wrong if this is the actual artist. I don't know, seems fishy. :?

http://pepekas.deviantart.com/

For example, this one http://pepekas.deviantart.com/art/Cybor ... -556007777 belongs to the artist "Sukabu" From what I can remember.

NukuNookee

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 am

hos_the_man_of_house wrote:I think this person might be doing the same thing but with the anime style robot art. At least not trying to sell as prints from what I can see. But could be wrong if this is the actual artist. I don't know, seems fishy. :?

http://pepekas.deviantart.com/

For example, this one http://pepekas.deviantart.com/art/Cybor ... -556007777 belongs to the artist "Sukabu" From what I can remember.
On the latest post, someone has commented with the names of two artists, "Sukabu and Tokihama Jiro". So definitely someone reposting someone else's art. I keep an eye on Cyber-F's work, and quite a bit of it has been posted by pepekas as well.
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

FaceoffFembot

Post by FaceoffFembot » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:45 pm

That "Fembot 38" is by Code Author. You could also use this repost of this deviation to have a bit more leverage. I'd do it but I'm apparently unable to send a complaint.
These are GynoidLover's Flickr-exclusives. The account has apparently gone dark since unfortunately.

body

Post by body » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:01 pm

I reported to dA, about my work
I hope that this problem is resolved quickly.
I like broken androids