Battery's Robot shop

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
--NightBattery--

Re: Battery's Robot shop

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Extyr wrote:If you're still taking requests, I'd offer Francesca from robocop alpha commando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrDboQjeiCA
My idea was to have her stand at attention with her ear receptor deployed like at 1:58 with a bubble saying "Engaging Sex Mode". Her armor on the breasts and vagina receded to show semi-realistic genitals and tits. Whether or not she has that face mask thingy deployed or not is up to you.

oh, yeah,
the Russian red head with the unlikely tan! I remember her.
sure, can work with a description like that. give me a sec for it~!

KinoLangDanzel wrote:Like this but more streamlined and sexy, like your rendition of Courtney Gears (it kinda goes back to her, huh.)
Imagesorry.Couldn't help it.
doesn't need to be too detailed. Just the 'main character' and what parts/bits that falls off her. You can make the drink she'll put on herself either blue, white, or 'clear' (as in the liquid is there but is seemingly clear.). The mischievous guy who would order her would be just a black silhouette that would appear in the first few images but would disappear soon enough while we see the poor droid in all her soaked glory. He could say something along the lines of, "Hey, robot. I order you to drench yourself in these drinks." or something like that (God i suck at this). The Droid herself would be the pink in her torso and chest area and white colored in her arms and legs with visible lines between the metal plates, with blue photoreceptors (eyes).
okay I think I can work with this! do you want me to send you updates on its progress or do you rather seeing it all together?

Just please don't be frustrated if I my progress is slow, I only have the weekend for drawing properly :'D

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi Battery. You can send me updates if you want. Just PM them to me, k? Also, considering that your making a sequence and with the amount of time you have, I'm not surprised if you need a good amount of time for its completion. So don't worry about me getting frustrated. I've been waiting for a much longer time for a new video from Fection, so waiting for these pictures would be quite easy (no offense to Fection, his work is amazing and top-notch).
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Gynoidplayboy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:28 am

Robots to be told to Battery in the next message

Battery, I know that you are busy with a sequence and everything, but I have been thinking about this ideas a whole week so I hope you lend me some of your time for reading this compilation of new ideas, so please have a seat for acknowledged these ideas:
These ideas are divided in Media sections (and hey! Maybe you could also divide your gallery into this categories by media vin which the idea is inspired from):

Video games

Bomberman Zero Act-female model
Virtual Fighter-Dural
Rise of the Robots-the droid and a possible genderbender of the cyborg
Real Steel-
Killer instinct-ARIA being repaired.
Splatoon- Marie and Callie being repaired from an exhausting concert they have and their new sexual systems being proved a

Characters from other media
Leshawna (total island drama)
1. Where she is posed in a sexy manner as she is in her swimsuit, being reveal as the new companion fembot for all kinds of people, all while she is in a rotating pedestal.
2. That she is being constructed/repair with her body and abdomen and her skull if possible exposing the mechanical circuitry inners Of this lovely fembot as a display screen says that she is...Code: Big mama

The sexbot from leprechaun 3 and similar design fembots

1. The sexbot being repaired for being use for a new owner
Or where she is all messed up but she is being sold in a auction
As the one in charge says sell the leprechaun 3 sexbot to mr Rogers (demonic leprechaun and curse NOT including of course)

Monica electronica (short film): that while in one part she exposed herself in front of the protagonist for repairing her own arm, we don't see her full body and the pic should include her feet legs and crotch for exposition, as from can become one pic for looking her just being upstanding and another in which she is posing all sexy and seductive for her master.
Also that she whole naked to her endoskeleton is having sexual with her new lover as she is in the cowgirl position all excited expressing she is climaxing the sex act.

From other media:
A robot from Panthy the panther from "EL ARCA"-"THE ARK PATAGONIK" studios
(the movie is a new interpretation of Noah's ark but regarding more the perspective of the animals or ,honestly speaking, the furries [well the feline are the ones that are giving me more of that vibe to be honest])
being both bipedal and quadrupedal not necessarily of the next pic but that you show her in these two modes being all curvy and sexy to her audience and more seductive when a potential buyer is in sight (being the pic as me mr. Gynoid playboy, if possible from a back shot of me being my AVATAR-self is looking meticulously at her)

The Pinocchio 3000 girl having her first test on her new installed sexual system

Platinum from the DC comics

Original ideas from your previous pics
These are ideas for your Robot mom character:

1. she has a reunion with its kind; she finds and interact with another robot woman that she discover that is also working as a robot mom and so they have a nice talk while they are having sex with a two-sided dildo and in the background their sons/daughters are satisfied with them because they can have a private moment while their moms are enjoying each other

2. That her son/sister is using her as a videogame console running a game and exclaiming victory as her mom is complimenting him/her.
Boy/girl: -"Good thing I install you the "insert console of preference" program in your last upgrade mom, this is amazing!"-
Robot mom: -"yes my offspring, this is amazing and you are amazing in this too I am proud of you"-

3. That her son/daughter is having anatomy/sex education class and robot mom is show her parts for help him/her understand; in other words she is being a living model for her offspring. And he/she is writing down while blushing enjoying the site of her mom is revealing her parts

4. That the son/daughter of her is arguing with another boy/girl which one for their parents is more promiscuous while her mom and the other one's robot dad are having sex with each other in the background.

Original ideas for original pics:

1. A still where in a sex education documentary the manbot releases his cum in the fembot but this being shown in side cut as to be able to see the action unleashed and so the fembot 's being fill from her vagina to her womb.

2. A Japanese serving tea doll (a Karakuri doll) having sex with her master and being filled her artificial uterus having a fully functional sexual system as either can be wheeled or being bipedal for movement or she can be both just retracting her legs to the sides when the weight is to much.

3. This kind of doll can be a minion for sex woman, also such as:
Golden lucky cats, koi fishes, macaque monkeys, geishas, a samurai sub-boss and sexbot young apprentices under sex woman wing, for going with the classic feudal Japanese theme.
And for a epilogue shot of what happen to the robot master; she is now the co-owner of the official gynoid playboy mansion Japan branch and is looking at the balcony gladly because now she and the others inhabitants of the mansion are safe from being put out in the street by the government or being forgotten and so the mansion being left to rot. A tear could be seen run down her face as she is smoking in the traditional way because a benefactor saw potential in her and decide to help her with the establishment .

4. A fembot that is at the bottom of a pool or the sea that is enjoying herself as she relax her limps to move with the water's movement being only anchor to the bottom by a dildo that is planted in the bottom and when she release she floats back to the surface. Almost like a submersion champion that is prove herself as well as this is her favorite way of relaxing herself.

Several fembots from several types of media being sell to the public as collectible dolls .
Or better yet now Barbie & co. Are full realized SEXBOTS!!!
These been sell in others stores than in toystores OF COURSE!!!

Well I hope you liked y new bunch of ideas, I HOPE that you can really tell the ideas from this long format of message, if you want me to put a limit into these posts just tell me please, as to don't be a nuisance OR because of all the text my ideas couldn't be tell heads-or-tails.
Well as always thanks for reading these as being you or anyone else and see you with more ideas in the next post, BYE!!!

Postdate can you tell me how much pics I have you make? From myself ideas of course.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:27 am

Original ideas from your previous pics
These are ideas for your Robot mom character:

1. she has a reunion with its kind; she finds and interact with another robot woman that she discover that is also working as a robot mom and so they have a nice talk while they are having sex with a two-sided dildo and in the background their sons/daughters are satisfied with them because they can have a private moment while their moms are enjoying each other

2. That her son/sister is using her as a videogame console running a game and exclaiming victory as her mom is complimenting him/her.
Boy/girl: -"Good thing I install you the "insert console of preference" program in your last upgrade mom, this is amazing!"-
Robot mom: -"yes my offspring, this is amazing and you are amazing in this too I am proud of you"-

3. That her son/daughter is having anatomy/sex education class and robot mom is show her parts for help him/her understand; in other words she is being a living model for her offspring. And he/she is writing down while blushing enjoying the site of her mom is revealing her parts

4. That the son/daughter of her is arguing with another boy/girl which one for their parents is more promiscuous while her mom and the other one's robot dad are having sex with each other in the background.

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ Image
Oh GPB, those are some lewd Ideas you share there, thank you.
I might not use them right away but I do...enjoy reading these hehehehe.

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:15 am

Hello, yet again battery and company! Gynoid playboy here! With another list of ideas for our favorite battery boy to be inspired by; I hope that you like it and so please enjoy it:

1. Veronica 2030
As she is in waiting mode with the aluminum cover her boobs and crotch and other where she is having sex with the assistance and at the end, ventilation ports open for expulsing vapor for reduce her internal heat.

2. Don't leave alone Daisy ep. 4 a whole body pic from Daisy robot doppelgänger G2 both as before she was activated (with only her torso and head/face behind cover in artificial skin) and now in her combat form (with all and boobie rockets!)

3. Perversions of science that both our fembot presenter and are disarmed and dismembered as they as show in crystal cases for future buyers to purchase them
And a second one whe is having sex with her new owner and she is dismembered from arms, legs and even her head scattered around but happy nontheless because she and her new owner enjoyed their section of making sex and opposite of him try to get her out of him; he hugs her torso tightly in a lovely embrace
And so the context is that they have such sex that she is dismembered because of that and not because of he disarmed her as in the source material.

4. The same guy from your modified combat droid pic that now both he and his beauty... orgasm, she havinh collapse at top of him by her back and he asking:
-hey babe do like you new features?-

While between twitches she responds: -aye, aye sir!-
Continuing: -I love you, Sir...-
And he says: -I love you too, my beauty...-

All as they are showing enjoying their now physical connection between them. And so they colapse in one another.

5. A announce where the new hype product is the new and improved
womb container!

And so if you ask I came with the idea from the movie Cyborg 3: the recycler and so in one corner she is showing the container with extended arms for everyone to see and blink at the viewers as recommend directly to every fembot to try to install into themselves because is worthy

And so a pic of the womb container that show every angle of it and some features including; a tapa that can be open for several thing including redecorating the womb's interior, change the fluid, furnace it with other materials, or change the temperature manually as seen it fit.

And for goodness sake, this product is for both humanoid robots as well as for other types as animal or very mechanical or more robotic androids and AI's
All because is the standard model and so can be compatible with different beings.
And for future itinerations of this thing the company and myself are still working on it, so expect future updates and surprises... All for the sake of pleasure,birth and love.

6. That you become inspired by Saber Marionette J and its whole series:
And so please do a design of your ideal marionette! Or alternatively make two pics where otaru's marionettes (lime cherry and blood berry) and Faust's marionettes (Tiger, Luchs, and Panther) are laying down in their futons while each one lose some steam through their bodies and twitch their crotch a little because they are unwinding after a long sex section with Otaru and Faust respectively. So they are two pics each with a trio laying down sexily.

7. That you become with a wind doll idea; you know, those mechanical dolls that have a big wind-up key attach to their back for make them move. For inspiration I recommend this: Yard Dogs Road Show Bokonon (Nice, Nice, Very Nice)
Not just for inspiration BUT THAT ALSO draw the lovely dolls into your style, please!

8. Also that you keep exposing fembot's inner in a diagram or as they exposed them the girls themselves with a transparent body, just like you did with Dorothy from Big O.
The next one should be either B from Nier Automata or from a much older source Armitage III. Believe me, it would be worthy (also you can do exposed robot bodies of any gynoid I was just giving you examples BUT just don't stop do them, ok? Ok)

Well that's all for today, I need to thank you for your attention and I hope you have a fantastic time wherever you are, you beautiful. Thanks for reading, PLEASE BATTERY!!! Be inspired by these ideas and reply back and see you all next time, BYE!!!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Well that's all for today, I need to thank you for your attention and I hope you have a fantastic time wherever you are, you beautiful. Thanks for reading, PLEASE BATTERY!!! Be inspired by these ideas and reply back and see you all next time, BYE!!!
Well... I am kinda vain so I'll have to accept that compliment.

Hello. My name is Battery. the marine biologist your girlfriend tells you not to worry about...
I am sorry for taken so much time to reply,
I had a lot of important things to do this week related to school and didn't get enough free time to draw.
but here it is the robocop girl at least~...
As requested, armor was removed to expose semi-realistic secondary sexual characteristics.
I added the (not logical sense making due space limitations from hydraulic servomechanisms)bicep computer because I enjoyed when it was featured in robocop 2.
that scene was....hot.
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/9/9f/Battery080.png

I tried to make it as close as possible to the given youtube video.
I found out the character was kinda inconsistent scene from scene.. especially her hair and face features,
It was funny all characters had very weird skin tones, too, hehehe.
I swear the scene where she is human again they changed the animation style a little to make her look more seductive to sell toys or catch the kids attention...
Anyway, I did what I could~
I hope you like it.

moving to the sequence...oh, yeah. I forgot
some robot guro:
I was making this for a friend, I am sure [DATA EXPUNGED] doesn't ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ mind I show it to you.
I am thinking in removing part of the abdomen to expose some more circuits and systems from this broken robot.
But I really don't know what to do about the legs, I am thinking in changing the position of the left arm a little, maybe even show the robot impailed, I dunno...
any suggestions?

Regards+

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Robotman wrote:
--Battery-- wrote:any suggestions?
FINISH HER! :P
Flawless Victory :)

That's some amazing artwork there!
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:39 pm

--Battery-- wrote: Hello. My name is Battery. the marine biologist your girlfriend tells you not to worry about...
I am sorry for taken so much time to reply,
I had a lot of important things to do this week related to school and didn't get enough free time to draw.
but here it is the robocop girl at least~...
As requested, armor was removed to expose semi-realistic secondary sexual characteristics.
I added the (not logical sense making due space limitations from hydraulic servomechanisms)bicep computer because I enjoyed when it was featured in robocop 2.
that scene was....hot.
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/9/9f/Battery080.png

I tried to make it as close as possible to the given youtube video.
I found out the character was kinda inconsistent scene from scene.. especially her hair and face features,
It was funny all characters had very weird skin tones, too, hehehe.
I swear the scene where she is human again they changed the animation style a little to make her look more seductive to sell toys or catch the kids attention...
Anyway, I did what I could~
I hope you like it.
Thanks a lot Battery! I quite like it.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:46 pm

I am happy you do! n n

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sat May 06, 2017 1:11 am

Hello Battery! Reading some of Gynoidplayboys comments gave me 4 ideas for a drawing/sequence. Sorry if I'm bothering you considering that you might be busy with stuff but I'd like to write/type this down before I forget (I have a tendency to forget things).

#1 A robotic swim teacher being sabotaged and shorting out in a pool. The details are sparse (really sparse) since the idea just came to me now but the swim teacher could look somewhat artificial (seams on her body/fan-like protrusions for ears) or very artificial (as in looking like those BD-3000s or Courtney Gears [again with her, jeez]). Again, I apologize if there's not enough details.

#2 A Dark Magician Girl android/gynoid being destroyed in battle/being torn apart by a monster/suffering from malfunctions and falling apart or doing self-inflicted harm. I am a fan of YuGiOh. I've played the game in real life (still am) and in my laptop (until my laptops screen crapped out on me) and I (and many others) love this monster. I was actually going to ask if you can make individual drawing for other female Duel Monster gynoids like Silent Magician Lvl 8, or Tour Guide from the Underworld and their differing fates (like your drawings of those Pokémon trainers) but reconsidered it seeing as how your busy.

#3 A short circuit and catastrophic meltdown of either V-KO or VI from Trials in Tainted Space. I made a report here about this game awhile back and I was slightly disappointed that I can't break them in-game by f***ing them till there nothing but useless scrap and spare parts, so I thought 'if they can't break in-game, then maybe I can request for a destruction of them from a talented artist.' Pretty much the details for this sequence (or drawing if you want) is that the nurse-droids (either one) would do there sex scenes (V-KO blowing a detail-less silhouette off or VI riding said silhuoette) before climaxing. They would probably alert that there would be a tear in there waterproofing and just get internally flooded in cum. They would spark and fritz, damaging internal electronics and have miniature detonations within them. Then they'd fall over and lightly twitch, smoke and fluids coming out of there orifices and tears in there synth-skin.
Here's what V-KO looks like:
I can't seem find a good picture of VI, sorry.

#4 An overload and destruction sequence (or drawing) of Sestrens OC, Vermana. People may know her from the little game known as 'Stress Testing Vermana'. Anyway, our detail-less silhouette would f*** her incredibly hard and damage her at the same time that she would overload from all the stimuli that she would spew random gibberish, spasm, have some internal detonations and finally fall into pieces, leaving nothing but a pile of sexually contoured metal, artificial skin, fluids, lace, and her broken, somewhat functional, head. Then said head would finally shutdown, with its eyes dimming and its digitized speech cutting off.

Again, I'm sorry if there is a scarcity of detail and will give any details that would be needed. And if there's any more details you'll need for the Luxury Droid sequence I've requested earlier, then don't hesitate to ask! Thanks, Battery
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 am

Bothering? no! not at all. not.at.all.
I am glad people consider me for making these doodles! :D
cause yeah! I am so busy with some stuff, that I don't even have the time to think about deep ideas or stories by my own. Or come to find mine too silly when they come out of my own mind...

So please always share whatever you want, I might not draw all of it but it will surely give me some inspiration!
Or at least bring a smile to my face seeing a pm or a post for me when I expected none, Like just now~
I bet other content makers know what I am talking about - w -
teehee.

I will start the sequence today, is not that I haven't draw at all this week, I get sidetracked sometimes with some sketches that come to my mind suddenly so I don't forget about them the same way you do :3
just that sometimes what is meant to be a tiny easy sketch comes to become a full illustration but suddenly I get other idea and come to forget about the last thing i was doing and so and so n n U

ImageImageImage

Posting this so I don't forget about it.
Soooo... i had an idea in my mind for a small comic or sequence of pictures... But i lack the skills to execute it.

I can pay if that's what any of you wants in order to make it.

The idea goes like this.

A guy approaches a nice robot lady.

This guy asks her something along "Could you translate this for me?" and gives her a piece of paper with some simple loop function written on it.

The lady tries to translate the piece, sputters some errors about high cpu load or runaway execution or stack overflow or just repeats something the function says.

And then crashes.

And that's it. No aftermath or anything.

It might be set up as an idiot playing a prank to a friend or as the usual "eeeeevulz" corporate espionage angle or just an idiot that really does not know english and does not understand why each fembot he has asked to translate this message always crashes and he really wants to know what's written in it :rotfl: you know what? This last angle is the funniest, go with it if i pay you, or choose what you like if you do it on your own and unpaid.

storing the stephford scale here for personal use in the future...
0) human person
1) built fembot with free will, without a human-sourced personality.
2) built fembot with free will, with a human-sourced personality.
3) built fembot with limited free will, without a human-sourced personality.
4) built fembot with limited free will, with a human-sourced personality.
-
5) built fembot with limited free will, with a human-sourced, slightly modified personality
6) built fembot with no free will, without a human-sourced personality.
7) built fembot with no free will, with a human-sourced and strongly modified personality.
-
8 ) willingly upgraded human, with free will and her original personality, unmodified
9) willingly upgraded human, with limited free will and her original personality, slightly modified
10) willingly upgraded human, with limited free will and her original personality, heavily modified.
11) willingly upgraded human - absolute automation.
-
12) unwittingly upgraded human, with free will and her original, intact personality
13) unwittingly upgraded human, with limited free will and her original, slightly modified personality.
14) unwittingly upgraded human - absolute automation.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue May 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Awwwie Thanks, kishing~♪
Robots are my favorite people.
I am happy there is a place I can talk and hear about them all the time in such an unorthodox way~

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey man, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your artwork... and I was wondering if you could make a new drawing featuring this character:

(A thousand apologies, I accidentally reuploaded it to the wiki because I thought the file was deleted)

I would like to see her fully assembled with the same style as the fembot in the left side of this picture.., The same open panel and the same kind of underwear (I don't know why but I'd really like to see it on that fembot lol)... Anyway, I totally understand if it isn't possible but I'd be really grateful if you do it. Regards...

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Thu May 11, 2017 7:28 am

A message for just showing life signals and my firm contribution with this community Battery; A SUPER CONTRIBUTION!!!

These here the now exposed ideas of today:
Mecha Wonder Woman from infinite crisis
From the DC universe
From superman the series
1. Darci Mason from Superman: The Animated Series
"Obsession"
And Static Shock
"Toys in the Hood"
2. the blue girls from "the main man part 2"

3. that you make Mercy Graves as a fembot (with the art style from the animated series of course)

From the batman beyond series:
zeta the runaway droid that wants to be free; both designs from the two seasons it had
And some more femenine droids in the episodes:
Wired, Part 2
hologram man
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/zetaproject/

The Dee Dee's as fembots from the return of the joker

From the flash:
Alpha from the 20 episode of the 90s series

Several others:
From the metal men the one and only; platinum and from the comics, copper
Zantanna
Green Lantern: AYA
Cheetah; her rendition from the justice league and justice league unlimited tv shows
Raven from teen titans
Any girl from legion of super heroes
Kabuki Twins (The Batman 2004)
female red tornado
Brainiac 8 (also called Indigo)
Black canary
Bulleteer
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/bulleteer/4005-41191/
And as a sort of bonus; do Ace the dog from the Batman Unlimited shorts (and if possible please give him a more femenine design and features and if possible that you also represent him, or in this her, bipedal and having sex, either with a human or her masculine counterpart)

For info in more obscure characters, this page:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ ... nes/15384/

For info of any of DC shows, this page:
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/sections/series/

Well, a SUPER thanks for your attention and write you/see you next time, BYE!!! ;)

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri May 12, 2017 12:05 am

Gynoidplayboy wrote:A message for just showing life signals and my firm contribution with this community Battery; A SUPER CONTRIBUTION!!!

These here the now exposed ideas of today:
Mecha Wonder Woman from infinite crisis
From the DC universe
From superman the series
1. Darci Mason from Superman: The Animated Series
"Obsession"
And Static Shock
"Toys in the Hood"
2. the blue girls from "the main man part 2"

3. that you make Mercy Graves as a fembot (with the art style from the animated series of course)

From the batman beyond series:
zeta the runaway droid that wants to be free; both designs from the two seasons it had
And some more femenine droids in the episodes:
Wired, Part 2
hologram man
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/zetaproject/

The Dee Dee's as fembots from the return of the joker

From the flash:
Alpha from the 20 episode of the 90s series

Several others:
From the metal men the one and only; platinum and from the comics, copper
Zantanna
Green Lantern: AYA
Cheetah; her rendition from the justice league and justice league unlimited tv shows
Raven from teen titans
Any girl from legion of super heroes
Kabuki Twins (The Batman 2004)
female red tornado
Brainiac 8 (also called Indigo)
Black canary
Bulleteer
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/bulleteer/4005-41191/
And as a sort of bonus; do Ace the dog from the Batman Unlimited shorts (and if possible please give him a more femenine design and features and if possible that you also represent him, or in this her, bipedal and having sex, either with a human or her masculine counterpart)

For info in more obscure characters, this page:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ ... nes/15384/

For info of any of DC shows, this page:
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/sections/series/

Well, a SUPER thanks for your attention and write you/see you next time, BYE!!! ;)
I like those ideas with the robotic Wonder Woman, and the 2 robot alien girls (who are quite obscure and might be added as a report later).
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Sat May 13, 2017 11:37 am

Battery, one of the most genuinely positive people on the forum, killing it as always!
Cheers!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat May 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Muchacho wrote:Hey man, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your artwork... and I was wondering if you could make a new drawing featuring this character:
I would like to see her fully assembled with the same style as the fembot in the left side of this picture.., The same open panel and the same kind of underwear (I don't know why but I'd really like to see it on that fembot lol)... Anyway, I totally understand if it isn't possible but I'd be really grateful if you do it. Regards...

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Sun May 14, 2017 12:29 am

--Battery-- wrote:
Muchacho wrote:Hey man, I just wanted to say that I LOVE your artwork... and I was wondering if you could make a new drawing featuring this character:
Man, thank you so much... YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :notworthy:
I'm also planning to make something with animations once I go on vacations... I've been extremely busy with college stuff but I really hope to make something good...

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Sun May 14, 2017 12:34 am

--Battery-- wrote:
Wow man... thank you so much YOU'RE AWESOME!!! :notworthy:
I'm also planning to work in some animation once I go on vacations. I've been extremely busy with college stuff but I really hope to make something good... :thumbsup:

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun May 14, 2017 11:36 pm

--Battery-- wrote:
That looks freaking awesome! Nice job. :thumbsup: She has a pretty nice design for a basic model nurse-bot. I wonder what would happen if someone.. I dunno.. tamper with her a bit and break her.. Hm? Just me? OK.

Also Muchacho, it appears you did a double post there, friend. They look slightly different from each other, but they have the same meaning. Just saying. :)
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon May 15, 2017 12:59 am

Thank you, Cho!
Since you also gave me a pose reference it was very easy to draw - w -
I was gonna make more with her since you summoned her...but the weekend is about to end...
I wanted to make her pose with her arms raised. but alas. will do later.
I am starting to get loaded with things to draw - w -;
But it's okay, creating is part of my pleasure.

LangDazel?
Do you want her broken?
how would you like her to break?~
ha ha haha

Haa Dziegler, you just say that cause just right here I have a rendition of how I imagined Jaime from Neoprene Demon:

heh.

Thanks for the...contribution GPB.
use the avatar I made you~
Or I'll kill you in your sleep~

Thank you all for your support and contributions to the community.

Regards~~

ChocolateKeys

Re : Fembot Central • View topic - Battery's Robot shop

Post by ChocolateKeys » Mon May 15, 2017 8:26 pm

:-o :applause:

Sent from my motorola XT1022 Using Ez Forum for Android
English isn't my first language (and still isn't a second...). So, if i commit some mistake, PLEASE inform me.

Mah Gallery: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... colateKeys

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Tue May 16, 2017 6:54 am

Estimated Battery and company:
Here are mine newest ideas for fembots and AI beauties, please comment on these and I really hope you like them because I haven't come up with any ideas since my last message and now that I have enough of them to expose here I hope that you appreciated the effort and so take these into account for new pics, either from you battery or anyone from the audience; well without anything else to say, lets-a-go!:

Media ideas (those who are about women or fembots from other sources of media)
Robotization:
Maria hill (the avengers Disney XD first cartoon)
Jessica Rabbit
Karen/Kallen from code geass (more in her bunny costume)
Angelina Jolie (as inspiration from her movie Cyborg 2: the crystal shadow)

Illustrated as in your art style:
Fection's androids
Doris the robot megaman from the 90's series
Mechari
Brazilian novel Morde E Assopra Robot Naomi
Stepford wives 2007 movie animated short
Zero Child Cyber Doll Digital
Persona: Aigis, Metis, labrys/unit 28
3dgspot adult animation studio: doppelgänger
Heat guy 17 and the maid
Mona lethal
zeorymer miku
The launch relaunched music video, it's fembot
BIONIC Zahia (in all of her costumes of the short film)
EDI from the mass effect series

Original (original fembots from my own thoughts):
Festivities fembots: those that their motives in their design as traditional elements from the several festivities and holidays through the year (Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc.)

Pregnant robot: because I recently saw pictures of those at deviantart and I have to say, as the femenine genre itself, this is one of the best ways to tell apart that a robot/inorganic being is intended to be female and so have features that prove it. And besides the pictures there are pretty beautiful so I think that you making a pics of these wouldn't affect you. And more convincing of that! Why do t you make it a pic of the robot mom being pregnant!!!??? That would put a little bit of more lore around her and her offspring, indicating that she loves and has been a mom since then, is a win-win for her and you!

Fembot in various costumes: a fembot that can change her appearance into the motifs of other fembots, such as metropolis' Maria, terminatrix, ex machina, Aigis etc.

Elemental fembots: those that their motives in their design are the several elements from the chemistry elements, all across the periodic table from the simplest and lightest to the most heavy and radioactive of them all

Chemistry or minerals fembots: those that their motives in their design are the several minerals that are known, from the most simplest ones like salt and sugar to the precious ones like diamond and ruby (you know something along "Steven universe" inspiration from their main characters)

Doll like fembots: robots constructed with motives or as exactly dolls ,and mannequin now that we are at it. You know; ball-joints, separable limbs and head, porcelain-like or plastic-like skin, delicate-fine features and all that kind of features that this types of humanoids are know for. Also a variant that function with a wind-key on her back or the back of her skull/crane, in the type of clockwork.

By the way, now that you know that I exist and that I am an strong support of this community and the type of Xenowoman that we exposed (meaning fembots and similar); I hope that you enjoy this page that I scarcely found when searching for other things, that regardless of how much I had tried to going back to BUT failing at remembering the name of the specific search that lead me into there;
I FINALLY FOUND IT AGAIN! And I remember to classify it as one of my favorite pages for don't let it go! I hope you explode of jolly and enjoy it throughly as much as I do:
http://msgirls.boguspix.com/index.html?

Well thanks everyone for reading about my ideas YET AGAIN, and I have to admit that I am glad that I am NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! That actually enjoy Battery's work and that thinks he is so awesome of an artist as to tell him to illustrated your ideas for then become truth. THANKS YOU GUYS FOR THAT! And see you next time; BYE!!! ;)

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Wed May 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Important note: now that I have mention Mona Lethal of the Robotboy series, I want to tell you that you also make robotgirl in her superactivation form, because I think she is pretty sexy that way. REMINDING YOU HERE AND YET AGAIN!!! That you once make a pic where she is dealing with several people, pic Battery059 to be exact. And I need to remind you that this pic is inspired of these sketches that you once send me by private message, this to be exact (report if you can see the message's content of course)
http://www.fembotcentral.net/ucp.php?i=pm&p=35598, title:
◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕ (by the way, could you tell me with writing this is it?)
And so I want you to make the other two that can be make from the red and purple lines ones, as now their own pics.
And also YES!!! I want you to exposed my avatar in here but this time in full body view. But that's not all!!! I want you to make a pic where we both Mona lethal and I are together, and there I proposed to her to become my wife.
Related to a later pic where we have sex she in top of me with the new ring I give her in her finger, and so in another we sleep together united by the crotch and sexual fluids are still coming down of that zone

Make it a sequence of all of this, if you can... PLEASE!!!

And now we have a discussion here I have to say; I really like your pet bots! You know the occasional robot kitty I had seen in your pics and the very adorable robot dog in your Battery077 pic, so I have thought about this: that you make dedicated pics of this and more "pet bots" in the future.
BUT!!! As I know this is fembotwiki/fembot central NOT pet bot wiki/pet bot central...
So, how do we deal with this problem? SIMPLE!!! Just make pics where fembot and pet bot are post for a photo together... Almost like an article with the title "beauties and beasts: mechanical beauty in separate bodies" this being a series of pics, most like the Pokemon ones.
Or even more... That you make pics where a robot woman is having sex with a pet bot, and a massage is telling: " be free of guilt, the alternative for the animalphilics in here"

Philic from someone that has a philia with someone or something indeed. And indeed by animalphilics are the ones that have an almost sexual affection/orientation to different living creatures. Like us with female robots and mechanical women in here.

And since they are robots, and enjoy sex along with us humans and have a mean to express themselves and so, can hold discussion of the relationship and decide if what are doing or experimenting is painful or pleasureable, it is legal to hold a relationship of this kind with them. So not legal lawsuits because of beastiality!!!

And last saying in this theme before letting you go...
Can you PLEASE be inspired to make a beautiful and elegant pet bot of that of a panther? I think felines and especially panthers as robots are the sexiest ones for me.
So as an incentive for doing so as it would be easier for you... Can make this pic in your art style? Here the one for don't cause any problems
https://storiesbywilliams.com/2013/12/2 ... expanding/
http://togiveinformation.blogspot.mx/20 ... agono.html
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/stepping ... ts.296664/
This are pages of articles that have the panther image I'm telling you, and I find them as "robot Panther" in Google, if you want to search for yourself of course.

Well!!! I hope you liked the ideas, please think about them and write a response just so I know if you like them of not or anything else that can be derivate from these, ok???

Well thanks and write you next time...BYE!!! ;)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu May 18, 2017 12:05 am

screams internally
Oh wow.
I am not sure if I am allowed to draw half of those suggestions GPB!
But here is something close:
I think I can't compromise to draw anything in particular at this point but keep giving me ideas I'll use them eventually~
but about Mona lethal...I think I'll let her rest for a while. I am happy with just one drawing of her for now~